X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ValaMalduran
    Don't even get me started....

A.
    With Farscape we at least got deleted scenes back on DVDs...
    T.S.G.D - The StarGate SG-1 Defenders

StargateSg1.com/Farscapefan1

Comment

Originally posted by SunKrux
      Probably, but I was half asleep when I wrote that. Get over the fact that I am NOT perfect. Never claimed to be.
      that's not true! you tell me that you're perfect all the time!

anyway, i literally just found out this thread existed a few minutes ago when SunKrux (^) mentioned it in the sam thread, so thought i'd check it out.

i'm loving sam/vala interaction in season 10!
      Spoiler:

even if they don't have any "bonding" scenes on screen, their interaction when they are in scenes together is great. some very cute moments, and i love that they're going with the friendship thing even though they are so different. i think that sam has really lightened up in the last 2 or 3 years on the show, so i think that helps, and i think vala really helps to keep her (and teal'c too) more relaxed and light hearted. even when she does something really... inappropriate, sam and teal'c see the funny side (while saying whoa! you can't do that!). and its a great balance, because daniel just gets stressed out, so its great that the others don't.

best so far was definitely "the quest 1" for sam/vala interaction. but i really liked that sam was the one to say "you deserve it" to vala about becoming an official member of sg-1 at the end of "momento mori".

and they had some nice moments during company of thieves, even though i think the bit where they were fixing the ship and vala just jammed the wrong crystal in and it worked was a bit of a cop out, but thats not their fault. (*grumbles about stupid last minute quick-fix solutions*)

i'd still love to see something where the two of them talk about/deal with/are given a story line about both of them being former hosts.

Spoiler:

i think they missed a perfect opportunity for that in "uninvited" where sam is in charge of the base and vala has apparently been using the healing device. they so should have had a brief conversation about sam not liking to use it because she can't control it or something like that, and vala offers to help her and teach her to control it better.

maybe in future eps they can throw in a mention of it, maybe if sam uses the device to heal vala and daniel asks her about it. for example, daniel says, "i thought you hated using that thing", sam replies, "yeah well, vala's been helping me out with it, teaching me how to control it better".

takes about 2 minutes (probably less) of screen time, and accomplishes a whole lot of character development for 2 characters. but thats just my opinion.

Comment

Originally posted by stargate barbie
        that's not true! you tell me that you're perfect all the time!

anyway, i literally just found out this thread existed a few minutes ago when SunKrux (^) mentioned it in the sam thread, so thought i'd check it out.

i'm loving sam/vala interaction in season 10!
        Spoiler:

even if they don't have any "bonding" scenes on screen, their interaction when they are in scenes together is great. some very cute moments, and i love that they're going with the friendship thing even though they are so different. i think that sam has really lightened up in the last 2 or 3 years on the show, so i think that helps, and i think vala really helps to keep her (and teal'c too) more relaxed and light hearted. even when she does something really... inappropriate, sam and teal'c see the funny side (while saying whoa! you can't do that!). and its a great balance, because daniel just gets stressed out, so its great that the others don't.

best so far was definitely "the quest 1" for sam/vala interaction. but i really liked that sam was the one to say "you deserve it" to vala about becoming an official member of sg-1 at the end of "momento mori".

I think Sam said
        Spoiler:
        "you earned it"

i'd still love to see something where the two of them talk about/deal with/are given a story line about both of them being former hosts.

Spoiler:

i think they missed a perfect opportunity for that in "uninvited" where sam is in charge of the base and vala has apparently been using the healing device. they so should have had a brief conversation about sam not liking to use it because she can't control it or something like that, and vala offers to help her and teach her to control it better.

maybe in future eps they can throw in a mention of it, maybe if sam uses the device to heal vala and daniel asks her about it. for example, daniel says, "i thought you hated using that thing", sam replies, "yeah well, vala's been helping me out with it, teaching me how to control it better".

takes about 2 minutes (probably less) of screen time, and accomplishes a whole lot of character development for 2 characters. but thats just my opinion.
        Yup, this would be great, and I think a lot of people tried to suggest this to Joe Mallozzi when he was doing his Q&A here at GW and SG-1 Solutions board last year.

Comment

Originally posted by Farscapefan
          I think Sam said
          Spoiler:
          "you earned it"

i stand corrected, you are absolutely right there. the memory's the first to go y'know.

Comment

Hi stargate barbie!

You're right we need more scenes where something's actually said.
            The actresses are very good at hinting and fans are very talented at (or should I say obsessive about ) interpreting those little moments, but I want moooore!

A.
            VALA - COOL, FUNNY, SEXY, SMART

Comment

ATTENTION, ATTENTION!!!

Fic Writers and Fic Readers! Join us for a unique opportunity to read tales of your favorite female Stargate characters! Together in one story, in one ficathon!

Our premiere theme is "The Great Exchange", where one Stargate leading lady finds herself in cahoots with another leading lady from the opposite series. Have you ever wondered how much butt Teyla or Weir could kick with either Sam or Vala on their side? Well, here's your chance to find out!

Join The Women of the Gates ficathon today!

Comment

Originally posted by the dancer of spaz
                ATTENTION, ATTENTION!!!

Fic Writers and Fic Readers! Join us for a unique opportunity to read tales of your favorite female Stargate characters! Together in one story, in one ficathon!

Our premiere theme is "The Great Exchange", where one Stargate leading lady finds herself in cahoots with another leading lady from the opposite series. Have you ever wondered how much butt Teyla or Weir could kick with either Sam or Vala on their side? Well, here's your chance to find out!

Dang, I wish I was better versed in this series because I bet a Weir/Vala fic would be funny and fun to write.

Comment

Good gracious a'mighty! How did I miss this scene? Had I dozed off?

Co O' Thieves: http://www.stargate-project.de/starg...l10/1009_6.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by DEM
                    Good gracious a'mighty! How did I miss this scene? Had I dozed off?

Co O' Thieves: http://www.stargate-project.de/starg...l10/1009_6.jpg

There is no such scene! It must be a promo from when they shot the final scenes, because we never saw them get out of the elevator.

Thank you!

A.

Comment

Originally posted by ValaMalduran

There is no such scene! It must be a promo from when they shot the final scenes, because we never saw them get out of the elevator.

Thank you!

A.
                      Do you want to say that something like THIS met the cut floor???

Comment

I made this sam/vala wallpaper last night. hope you like

Comment

Originally posted by Farscapefan

Love your new adding to sig iheartvala and great WP!

Comment

Originally posted by iheartvala

Beautiful wallpaper and great sig!

Comment

Originally posted by iheartvala

I like it very much! Thank you!

Maybe, but it also could really be just a promo shot. It might not even be a pic of Sam and Vala, but Amanda and Claudia.

A.

Comment

Originally posted by the dancer of spaz
                                ATTENTION, ATTENTION!!!

Sounds intriguing, esp since plot bunnies have been hopping in my fron since Atlantis began...

How do ficathons work? Are you assigned a plot/pairing? Do you come up with your own?

Just sayin', I did look at the site but not quite sure yet. Thanks!
                                MISSION: STARGATE REWATCH 2011-2012 ENGAGED DONE!
                                sigpic
                                Beware Helen Magnus - Doctor of A$$-Kicking

Comment

Working...
                                X