This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kri
    Hi ya Happy! If I look down 121 I can see you waving ... I am actually up in Plano

I am still kind of up on a cloud because I got to meet some of the cast this past weekend at the convention in Burbank. If RDA had been there, I surely would have passed out.
    very cool. which reminds me, if anyone else is going to conventions could you guys please ask if amanda tapping will be directing again soon?

oh, and welcome to the family. its not like the mafia or a cult kind of family, i swear!

Comment

Originally posted by LtLisa
      ok, I'm caught up

yay!

if someone can find me that Imzadi quote, I'll be soo grateful...its the one about soul mates, about meeting someone and feeling like you've known them forever and that you just fit and nothing can pull you apart unless you let go...I love that quote! (its a bit long...)
      Dagnabbit! I just packed it away, because I'm doing some re-arranging at home. As soon as I unpack I'll post it for you!

ship sistah

ship = , no ship = , AU Martouf =

Comment

Originally posted by mad_gater
        Oh great! Now Keldor's gonna have a heart attack whenever someone call your name!

Having a nervous symbiote jumpin' around in your head is not comfortable!
        Be sure to tell Keldor that I am a good kind of kree

Comment

Originally posted by Kri
          Be sure to tell Keldor that I am a good kind of kree
          I think Keldor has calmed down now. I reminded him that "Kree" has to be spoken with maliciousness in order to start being on guard.

Comment

Originally posted by stargate barbie
            very cool. which reminds me, if anyone else is going to conventions could you guys please ask if amanda tapping will be directing again soon?

oh, and welcome to the family. its not like the mafia or a cult kind of family, i swear!
            Amanda is not directing this season, but apparently Chris is writing quite a bit. He said that Teal'c will be getting lots of action this year! Of course, he worded it a bit differently....

Amanda said that Pete was good for Sam right now, preparing her for a real relationship. Take that as you wish...

Comment

Originally posted by Shipperahoy
              *snip*
              Let me know if I've forgotten anyone's pick. My personal addition to this list is

Entity

watched that one tonight, and boy does that ship music get me every time.

ship sistah

ship = , no ship = , AU Martouf =

Comment

Here's some shipper entertainment courtesy of moi! Sorry...moi and Keldor!

Uhm.....Sam? Jack? Just what do you two think you're doin'?

Uhm....would you believe I was trying to give her a new kind of hemlich?

Comment

Originally posted by Kri
                  Amanda is not directing this season, but apparently Chris is writing quite a bit. He said that Teal'c will be getting lots of action this year! Of course, he worded it a bit differently....
                  That's too bad about Amanda not directing. In her "Beyond the Gate" segment, she said directing is where she would like her career to lead.

Amanda said that Pete was good for Sam right now, preparing her for a real relationship. Take that as you wish...
                  Great. More "eventually I will get around to Jack but in the mean time Sam's gonna be with Pete". Ok, if anyone else is going to a con, please ask Amanda how much preparation does Sam have to do to understand Pete is not the one, and could she do that preparation "off camera". Maybe she could write in a journal, and we could just hear her thoughts without seeing .

Token ~

Comment

Originally posted by mad_gater
                    Here's some shipper entertainment courtesy of moi! Sorry...moi and Keldor!
                    Let me try one.... if I can shrink it!!

come on Jack....right here!

Comment

Hello everyone!

As my nickname suggests, I am the Newest Fan. My husband introduced me to Stargate a few months ago and I am HOOKED!!!

I have seen and/or read lots of episodes and I love it how the relationship between Jack and Sam has grown and shaped. I think one of my most favorite episodes has been Beneath the Surface. Kinda cool to know that Jack remembers feelings ...

Anyway, just wanted to say HELLO to everyone!

Comment

Originally posted by Kri
                        Let me try one.... if I can shrink it!!

come on Jack....right here!
                        Nice!!!! And Keldor agrees!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Token
                          Great. More "eventually I will get around to Jack but in the mean time Sam's gonna be with Pete". Ok, if anyone else is going to a con, please ask Amanda how much preparation does Sam have to do to understand Pete is not the one, and could she do that preparation "off camera". Maybe she could write in a journal, and we could just hear her thoughts without seeing .
                          Unfortunately, by the way they all talked, it doesn't sound like they have storyline input. She and Carmen both spoke as if this Pete thing were temporary, but no real hints were given. I just liked the way that she said Pete was preparing her for a REAL relationship. Someone is gonna have to retire before the writers will allow them to dive into that.

Comment

Originally posted by TheNewestFan
                            Hello everyone!

As my nickname suggests, I am the Newest Fan. My husband introduced me to Stargate a few months ago and I am HOOKED!!!

I have seen and/or read lots of episodes and I love it how the relationship between Jack and Sam has grown and shaped. I think one of my most favorite episodes has been Beneath the Surface. Kinda cool to know that Jack remembers feelings ...

Anyway, just wanted to say HELLO to everyone!
                            HELLO AND TEC'MA'TE NEWEST FAN!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by TheNewestFan
                              Hello everyone!

Welcome aboard! As you can see by my fledgling 11 or 12 posts, I am new to this board. However, I have watched SG-1 for a few years now. I got the DVDs when I had my second knee surgery, so I planted my butt down and watched Stargate SG-1 for two weeks, non stop

I just attended my first convention, after getting a good friend of mine completely hooked. She is in love with Michael Shanks, which is good because it leaves me free to love RDA!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Kri
                                Unfortunately, by the way they all talked, it doesn't sound like they have storyline input. She and Carmen both spoke as if this Pete thing were temporary, but no real hints were given. I just liked the way that she said Pete was preparing her for a REAL relationship. Someone is gonna have to retire before the writers will allow them to dive into that.
                                Don't forget about a Presidential pardon!

Token ~

Comment

Working...
                                X