This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TameFarrar
    My Picks are....drum roll please... (I like to be dramatic)

Beneath The Surface (just well just the Thought )
    Evolution 1&2 (they show they care)
    Nice picks! Better than my picks!

Comment

Originally posted by mad_gater
      BTW kiwigater, I like your avatar. I think Janet was a shipper too. I wonder if Janet would've advised Sam to dump and tell her to have that talk with Jack if she were still around in the series. Hey! Maybe Janet would've gotten together w/ Teal'c to think up schemes to get Sam and Jack together!!!! And fallen in love with each other themselves in the process!!!!
      Oh, how I miss Janet (I hope that she's not totally forgotten by TPTB - I would like to see at least one mention of her this season!)

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by sacme
        I like this idea, too! I've stopped reading the articles, but I do remember reading here 2nd hand about an idylic dream sequence between the two of them. I think we all assumed it would be in New Order, but obviously not.

ship sistah

Hello

If this is the case....then Replicator Sam will be torturing Jack....hope she does not hurt him too much !!!

then she may go to real's Sam house, conk her on the head ....and while real sam is in her garage unconscious ...replicator Sam goes and meet Pete in the park .....she sits on that bench next to him....and he proposes..but because ..she does not know about earth things much ...she says.."What is that" .......

.....and then I don't know!!!!...may be the real Sam wakes up ..go to the park to try to save Pete ..and she sees him slapping Sam on the face ....because ..she as the replicators....was wondering why she should marry him ....and was asking too many questions ...
        he got angry like in the dream sequence .....and when REAL SAM was in the park ...she saw the whole scene ...and realised that Pete was in fact a jerk ...and was not as sweet as he appears to be .

Caty

Comment

For my shippy episodes, what about:
          Out of mind
          Solitudes
          WoO
          D&C
          BtS

Sam and Jack forever!
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by dipsofjazz
            For my shippy episodes, what about:
            Out of mind
            Solitudes
            WoO
            D&C
            BtS

Sam and Jack forever!

Don't forget point of view and La broca divide

Caty

Comment

Originally posted by Catysg1
              Don't forget point of view and La broca divide

Caty
              Oops, how did I forget them?!
              sigpic

Comment

Hey everyone!

I'm positive this was mentioned before but oh well... I was just re-reading the Sci-Fi article cause I thought she had mentioned the dream sequence in there but there was one point that I would like to mention and I'm gonna stick to it. AT says of her relationship with "I think it is rounding her out as a person, and I think that any experience she gets in the love department, in terms of how to foster and keep a relationship, and how to open herself up and open her heart up will only serve her for the future when she does eventually get together with O'Neill." STOP reading right there, as she does try to backpeddal but I still say it was a slip of the tongue (no pun intended) and I'm gonna take that as hope for this season.

I will watch no matter what, as I've said before, but I sure will be dissapointed if they don't give us the shippy ending we deserve.

Oh, and I missed what's up with July 28th. I know someone said Shipper day but what is it?

Comment

How about Paradise Lost?
                  And maybe (please don't hurt me! ) 100 days? There are more eps that show Jack's feelings for Sam than her's for him, but IMO this one shows she really does care about him 'more than she's supposed to.'

Comment

Caty & Marimba, how do you pick your songs for your vids? I am a huge Celine Dion fan and I was listening to her "Falling Into You" cd which is one of my favorites. There is a really good song called "If that's what it takes". I couldn't get Jack and Sam out of my head. Actually, as I was listening just about every song could be devoted to them! But this one was really called out to me. Then again, I think I could see them with Barney's theme song so my opinion can't exactly be trusted!

Comment

Originally posted by getcarter
                      Caty & Marimba, how do you pick your songs for your vids? I am a huge Celine Dion fan and I was listening to her "Falling Into You" cd which is one of my favorites. There is a really good song called "If that's what it takes". I couldn't get Jack and Sam out of my head. Actually, as I was listening just about every song could be devoted to them! But this one was really called out to me. Then again, I think I could see them with Barney's theme song so my opinion can't exactly be trusted!

I have done that one already ..video 34

caty

Comment

Originally posted by Catysg1
                        I have done that one already ..video 34

caty
                        LOL!! Well, duh, don't know how I missed that one!

Comment

Just went and watched it. Much better than my imagination! Still feeling kinda stupid though....

Oh and I have to ask, in "My Confession" (yes, I'm on that AGAIN) there is a clip near the beginning where they are standing together and she's talking and he's smiling at her when she turns around and walks off. What is that from? It's driving me nuts. Obviously it's post season 4 because of the hair but I can't fiind it.

Comment

Originally posted by mad_gater
                            Actually I'm not a grad student. Actually taking longer than the usual student to finish undergrad studies. I'm comin' up on my 6th year of undergrad studies. One reason for this is cuz I took longer to decide on a major. And the major I did decide on is very difficult. Mathematics is very difficult esp. when you get into all sorts of theory. I've had to retake a few of the math classes. I esp. had to retake the ones that involve a lot of math theory. Which means a lot of math proofs. And I hate math proofs! And the way I'm just squeaking by I will never get into grad school. You need a 3.0 to get into grad school and I'll probably never get that high. But that's ok cuz you don't necessarily need grad school to get a good career-level job. Though going through grad school would look better to potential employers. But I'm pretty good with computers, so maybe after I finally graduate, I will go for some IT certifications like Cisco, and MSCE.
                            esh...math major? wow, and you have time to come talk to us? What made you pick math?

//What kind of grad program are you applying to: Masters or Doctorate? And in what field?//

I'm going to get my doctorate (I'm gonna be in school forever...) but I might get a Masters on the way, just depends on the school I chose (whoch is based on finding a compatible mentor). I'm a Zoology major, so it'll be a Zoology/Biology/Evolution, Ecology and Behavior type program (departments vary by school). I'm looking all over, so far at places like Duke, Princeton, University of Penn., UC Davis, and wherever I find someone doing stuff I like.

"I think that, to some degree, all of us are fractured souls. Cut in half. And we wander through life looking for the rest of ourselves. And sometimes we're fortunate enough to meet someone who possesses, in themselves, the part of ourselves that we've been missing. We may not realize it on a conscious level, but definitely on a subconscious level. We see in someone else... something of ourselves. Thats why sometimes you meet someone and you just immediately feel comfortable with them. You feel like you've known them all your life. The reason is that they're a part of you, and you're a part of them. You're soul mates. you... fit. And once you've fit together, nothing can pull you apart unless you let go."
                            ~Imzadi
                            describes Sam and Jack pretty well to me!

<dancing and chanting in my ceremonial BDUs>
                            Screw the regs! DOWN with ! He's no threat to O'Neill! Sam and Jack FOREVER!

Comment

Originally posted by majorsal
                              But you see, Bink, his bad behavior was all in our minds. This storyline went through many hands/minds before ending up on our screen. And even AT says she'd have done the same thing. Some ppl see this character orange, even though he was meant to be green. And when we say we saw orange, they saw we're color blind. So it's a hopeless cause. I know EXACTLY why I don't like PS as a shipper - jealousy of mammoth proportions - but as a Sam fan I didn't like him either. I've basically given up hope on a lot things concerning my fave character and fave storyline, but if I could just stop hearing how color blind I am, and how I need to place the S/J relationship to where it really belongs - friends who are attracted to one another... I wish they'd just leave me alone and let me enjoy the show.

Sally
                              which is ironic cause two people who are just "friends that are attracted to one another" kinda describes an ideal relationship...like this fanfic I read (the songfic one that someone here posted?)...friends AND lovers...

And I think TPTB need to remember that when its all said and done, its the journey that counts, not just the destination.

yay Waterfall....I love your sigpic...can stare at it for hours <Kel'sha takes over and makes me do something useful...after 3 hours...>

"this too will pass, this too will pass..." new mantra...

"I think that, to some degree, all of us are fractured souls. Cut in half. And we wander through life looking for the rest of ourselves. And sometimes we're fortunate enough to meet someone who possesses, in themselves, the part of ourselves that we've been missing. We may not realize it on a conscious level, but definitely on a subconscious level. We see in someone else... something of ourselves. Thats why sometimes you meet someone and you just immediately feel comfortable with them. You feel like you've known them all your life. The reason is that they're a part of you, and you're a part of them. You're soul mates. you... fit. And once you've fit together, nothing can pull you apart unless you let go."
                              ~Imzadi
                              describes Sam and Jack pretty well to me!

<dancing and chanting in my ceremonial BDUs>
                              Screw the regs! DOWN with ! He's no threat to O'Neill! Sam and Jack FOREVER!

Comment

Originally posted by getcarter
                                Just went and watched it. Much better than my imagination! Still feeling kinda stupid though....

Oh and I have to ask, in "My Confession" (yes, I'm on that AGAIN) there is a clip near the beginning where they are standing together and she's talking and he's smiling at her when she turns around and walks off. What is that from? It's driving me nuts. Obviously it's post season 4 because of the hair but I can't fiind it.

I haven't checked the "My confession" video but according to what you described...it's "the light"..at the beginning ...when Jack made a bet with Daniel about Sam ....going off world or staying at the SGC. ..I think

Caty

Comment

Working...
                                X