The Roslin/Adama Shipper Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by cinnamon
    I think that you'll get over me not being here pretty quickly...

And a PM will be fine.
    I have a feeling that there will be spoilers that pop up while I'm away. Isn't there a convention or something with Eddie and Mary this friday?

By the time the spoilers come out (If any) then I could be gone. Grr!
    Yep, there's a convention coming up soon so I'll PM w/ any goods taht come out of it!!!

Comment

Originally posted by k8tbug1
      Yep, there's a convention coming up soon so I'll PM w/ any goods taht come out of it!!!
      We'd better get something out of it.

*Whimper* I don't think that I can go on for much longer without decent spoilers!

And I've been thinking about the ones that we do know...

Spoiler:
      I think that if could be possible for the cot scene to take place in 'real time' as S3 is set 4 months after the start of the Cylon occupation, so Bill could have come back by then...right?

Although I did read somewhere that the Galactica storyline will only be a B story, which means that it can't be in 'real time'

*Is confused*

Bill:When you think you love somebody, you love them. That’s what love is – thoughts.

This beautiful sig was made by the beautiful *E*K*R*

Comment

Originally posted by *E*K*R*
        hey billy... funnily enough i have that song on my itunes... my friend is obsessed with him... (bless) - i think his fav is 'Freiheit'.

i agree the bleibt alles anders lyrics are very appropriate, and if i ever feel like making another german music video, this would probably be the song to use... with credit to you of course
        *grins* I think I like your friend

And it's obvious that I hope you're soon really really feeling like making another German musicvid that is
        Age is an issue of mind over matter...if you don't mind it doesn't matter

...Bonkers. But Brilliant...

Comment

*Whimper* I don't think that I can go on for much longer without decent spoilers!

Spoiler:
          I think that if could be possible for the cot scene to take place in 'real time' as S3 is set 4 months after the start of the Cylon occupation, so Bill could have come back by then...right?

Although I did read somewhere that the Galactica storyline will only be a B story, which means that it can't be in 'real time'

*Is confused*

Spoiler:
          its seems like its gonna be like the beginning of season 2 where some people were on kobol, some on caprica and some in the fleet... therefore unless bill has snuck back onto new caprica without galactica its probably not gonna be in real time- unless its not until a later episode of the season. The spoilers that were posted on the LJ community say that laura keeps telling the resistance that bill will return...so it sounds like he's not there.

Comment

Spoiler:

*Is confused*

The more I think about it the more I get a headache...*sips coffee*

I'm just waiting for the confirmation from a horses mouth...actor/producer.

Hopefully this next convention will give us something!!!!

A/R forever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

The more I think about it the more I get a headache...*sips coffee*

I'm just waiting for the confirmation from a horses mouth...actor/producer.

Hopefully this next convention will give us something!!!!

A/R forever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
              I know what you mean about that headache! lol.

*Huggles*

Here's a great MA rated fanfic, cause I love it!
              http://mujaji.net/adamaroslin/viewst...=1&textsize=-1

Gotta go, Lost is on over here in the UK!
              Bill:When you think you love somebody, you love them. That’s what love is – thoughts.

This beautiful sig was made by the beautiful *E*K*R*

Comment

Just to say hi from Spain!! I havnt had a chance to read any posts so i dont know if there are any new spoilers!!!!!! *Breaks pencils*

Got to go and HAPPY 150 POSTS!!!
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by billy_red_ocean
                  *grins* I think I like your friend

And it's obvious that I hope you're soon really really feeling like making another German musicvid that is
                  hehehe!-
                  i'll tell him! he's rather limited in who he talks about 'herbie' to in this country...(he's lived in germany for a while but he's back home now)

back on topic (sort of)...

i've re-designed my livejournal to be A/R themed!- long live the ship!!!

Comment

*Huggles*

yay- fellow lost fan!

its a good one tonight

goodnight all!!

Comment

*Huggles*

Oh, thanks...*runs off to read, trying not to trip*

and enjoy Lost!!!

Comment

frak it... one more thing before i go...

i couldn't help it... hehehe!, i really am going now.. i hope someone will post that teaser tommorow!

Comment

You want him?

Spoiler:

Snappy may be small, but he sure can threaten the heck out of you when he steals your BSG dvds and holds them over the shredder!
                          Oh yes! I can see that gleam in his eye...

HAHA!! Man, those caps were hilarious!

And since I have nothing productive to add....

That is all

Lovebar made by natz099
                          My LJ * Forgotten-Secrets

Comment

Originally posted by *E*K*R*
                            frak it... one more thing before i go...

i couldn't help it... hehehe!, i really am going now.. i hope someone will post that teaser tommorow!
                            Okay...now I just have this big goofy shipper grin on my face that won't go away!!! That was great!!!! Loved it soooo incredibly much!!!!

Comment

Okie dokie...just saw the season 3 BSG trailer and oh boy...let me just say..Is it October yet..yes I'm wishing my life away!!!!

The whole background of the trailer was the music to Savin Me by Nickelback. I really hope someone puts this on the internet somewhere...it was such an awsome trailer!!

Here's some of the basics....
                              Spoiler:
                              Boomer cylon to Adama *they where on Galactica* "I don't think we can survive unless the man at the top can find a way to forgive himself
                              Okay, then in one thing it showed Leoben holding an ADORABLE little girl w/ blonde curly hair, about 2 or 3 years old and he said "This is Kara, your mother." I don't think the next scene it showed of Starbuck was her reaction to this.
                              One of Laura quotes "Our children need to know that some people fought back and others collaborated" couldn't tell who she was saying this to as many clips were flying by when she was speaking.
                              There was a scene that looked like Tighe in a cell w/ Laura. Tighe had gauze over his right eye the whole time.
                              Cute clip of Tyrol laying on a bed w/ a baby laying on him and Callie sitting beside him
                              Last part of the trailer was Adama telling Lee "I'm going back"

Well that was the basics. Sorry No A/R stuff, but I guess this will have wet our appetites for now

I'm going to post this A/R pic just to make us happy, and make up for lack of A/R spoilers.

Comment

Okie dokie...just saw the season 3 BSG trailer and oh boy...let me just say..Is it October yet..yes I'm wishing my life away!!!!

The whole background of the trailer was the music to Savin Me by Nickelback. I really hope someone puts this on the internet somewhere...it was such an awsome trailer!!

Here's some of the basics....
                                Spoiler:
                                Boomer cylon to Adama *they where on Galactica* "I don't think we can survive unless the man at the top can find a way to forgive himself
                                Okay, then in one thing it showed Leoben holding an ADORABLE little girl w/ blonde curly hair, about 2 or 3 years old and he said "This is Kara, your mother." I don't think the next scene it showed of Starbuck was her reaction to this.
                                One of Laura quotes "Our children need to know that some people fought back and others collaborated" couldn't tell who she was saying this to as many clips were flying by when she was speaking.
                                There was a scene that looked like Tighe in a cell w/ Laura. Tighe had gauze over his right eye the whole time.
                                Cute clip of Tyrol laying on a bed w/ a baby laying on him and Callie sitting beside him
                                Last part of the trailer was Adama telling Lee "I'm going back"

Well that was the basics. Sorry No A/R stuff, but I guess this will have wet our appetites for now

I'm going to post this A/R pic just to make us happy, and make up for lack of A/R spoilers.
                                *meeps*

*tackle hugs* Thanks for posting that!! I haven't been able to get a hold of it yet *kicks work* but it's up on SI and teasing the hell of of me!! LOL

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!! What was it like when he said
                                Spoiler:
                                "I'm going back"?????

*hugs the prettiness*

ETA: Guess what just came on the radio?? Drops of Jupiter!

Lovebar made by natz099
                                My LJ * Forgotten-Secrets

Comment

Working...
                                X