X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by marimba26
    *snip*
    TO Sacme:

I AM LOVING where you're going with these PICS! They're the only thing keeping me afloat right now so post away!

ship sistah

ship = , no ship = , AU Martouf =

Comment

Originally posted by SG1Poz
      OK, Ok !!! I'll come out from under my rock and annouce my shippiness here at Gateworld.

Sam and Jack! Sam and Jack! Sam and Jack! Sam and Jack! Sam and Jack! Sam and Jack! I hope this works. Oh Hi everyone! I'm new posting here but have been around many moons.

Oh and Hi Marimba, would you please add my name to your letter to AT please? Thanks

Sg-1Poz
      Sg-1 Poz... is this the same sg-poz from the S/J shipper list?

Sally :#
      sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by sacme
        <snip> I felt like I had to do something! It was an emergency-- everyone was freaking out over those pics which I still refuse to view. All I could do was fight fire with fire, fight bad ship with good ship. I'm glad it helped a bit.

ship sistah
        Yes, it was and is an emergency! That's why I left last night. I didn't want to think about those pictures before bed. I was even trying to stay spoiler-free; but when there is bad news in Shipperville, spoiler space seems to go out the window. It's understandable because we are an emotional family, and we need each other for support.

Oh well, I just hope I can enjoy the 5 episodes in between.

Token ~

Comment

Originally posted by Arizona94
          Okay, okay! I've been a "lurker" for a while, so I am now "outing" myself! I too was shocked by the photos for Affinity and I thought to myself, "I wonder if there's a thread devoted to this?" I should have known there would be! It's taken me a while to get through all the postings.

I will be an optimist in all this and, has been mentioned by other posters, I think that this "other" relationship is just a temporary thing.

And if TPTB are getting any negative mail about this, it's their fault! They started it with all the flirting, innuendoes, AU stories, etc. They are obligated to resolve this Sam/Jack thing. As my dear departed grandmother used to say, "Defecate or get off the pot!" (actually she used more colorful language, but I think you get it!)

Signed,
          an ex-lurker
          Welcome!! (ship sistah is currently regretting showing me how to insert those things...... ).

I don't think there's a better, funner bunch of people out there (and they're my first online family too).
          I like what you say! It's not like we've created this ship out of nothing, they filled the tub and sent us sailing first, so your Grandmother (who BTW sounds like a fantastic soul!), is absolutely right.

Make sure you stop by the happy place and taste some cookies (the red ones are great aren't they!). Make sure you stock up on the anti-motion sick ones (lime green??), apparently you're going to need them...

Comment

TPTB ought to know they'd be loosing like 30% of their fans to . I'm not afraid to say that if this little fling goes too far I'll let TPTB know where they can shove the rest of their season. But the little clip said it has not been decided whether Shanahan will be in the episode (Affinity) so more than likely it's all in Carter's head. The actor's in it of course, but perhaps not the real . Her "musings" lead her to discuss the matter with her co-workers.
            "Woo-hoo! Sorry, I got caught up in Teal'c's enthusiasm."--Jack, "Tangent"

Comment

Originally posted by Token
              Yes, it was and is an emergency! That's why I left last night. I didn't want to think about those pictures before bed. I was even trying to stay spoiler-free; but when there is bad news in Shipperville, spoiler space seems to go out the window. It's understandable because we are an emotional family, and we need each other for support.

I hope I can enjoy those 5 eps as well.

Comment

Originally posted by Token

Token, I was a part of that online freak out last night and I apologize if I neglected spoiler space. I didn't know what everyone was talking about for the longest time because I didn't actually look at the pics close up. Again, I don't want to make any person feel yucky in here, that is why I come here, to get away from yuckiness.
                Chris

Comment

mg (Keldor): LtLisa, Kel'sha cannot wait much longer. I have contacted the Asgard and they have placed her in stasis. The Tok'ra currently do not have any stasis technology. So we had to contact the Asgard.

Comment

Originally posted by N8iveTexan

Sorta OT... Did y'all know you can put a user picture (max 100x100 px, <40k) in your forum profiles? Some LJ Icons I made Feel free to yoink for your profile or journal/blog.

*alternately munches on a PINK SHIPPER COOKIE and a ROSEY SHIPPER COOKIE*
                    Mandy, your icons are awesome! LOVE the Teal'c one, your sig and the one.

ship sistah

p.s. what's the name of that font? pretty.

ship = , no ship = , AU Martouf =

Comment

Originally posted by Arizona94
                      Okay, okay! I've been a "lurker" for a while, so I am now "outing" myself! I too was shocked by the photos for Affinity and I thought to myself, "I wonder if there's a thread devoted to this?" I should have known there would be! It's taken me a while to get through all the postings.

I will be an optimist in all this and, has been mentioned by other posters, I think that this "other" relationship is just a temporary thing.

And if TPTB are getting any negative mail about this, it's their fault! They started it with all the flirting, innuendoes, AU stories, etc. They are obligated to resolve this Sam/Jack thing. As my dear departed grandmother used to say, "Defecate or get off the pot!" (actually she used more colorful language, but I think you get it!)

Signed,
                      an ex-lurker
                      Arizona94!
                      We are glad you found us! This is our Happy Place...
                      It comes complete with and
                      Grab your cookies and your beverage of choice and away we go!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Token ~

Comment

Oy! The GW boards! Too much to read after 2 weeks away....2 new threads per topic (the Shippers & RDA/Jack Thunkers) = 4,000 posts? not sure if that's right, but then I am jetlagged...

Clearly I haven't read every single word that's been written here, so I'm probably repeating much of what's been said already:

OK, Lowdown was a big disappointment - too much Mr. P! Why address something ("STALKER PETE") that TPTB want to avoid? They didn't do a very good job of convincing anti-P's to like him (uh, DK: chemistry between Sam and Mr. P??? WHAT?) and they probably just confused the hell out of everyone else.

Not enough SG-1. Not enough RDA, although I liked his comment about P not being a threat...

Have to say that Atlantis looks sort of interesting, though.

Re New Order 1&2:

SPOILER SPACE
                        - started out with nice, subtle ship - that Sam would risk her life to save Jack
                        - liked Teal'c's evil zinging of Sam with his question: "How's PS?" (yay! what a shipper!)

and was happy to see Sam's lukewarm response...
                        - found the Goa'ulds part rather boring
                        - thought that Jessica Steen was better than TH as Dr. Weir
                        - Montana scene: it clearly showed that Sam doesn't want THAT as her future; also it was good to see P used as an instrument of torture; hopefully Sam's nightmares of her time with Fifth will be filled with images of P....
                        - Jack's thawing was rather anticlimactic; although the scene was funny the reunion overall with T and DJ was dull
                        - liked Sam's smile for Jack (and his hand on her leg) but expected a hug at least! after that look and touch at the end of Lost City2....
                        - loved Teal'c's shippy look at Sam and Jack
                        - once Jack was back, the show really came alive - just goes to show how important RDA's energy is to SG1 (despite the claims by the others that they can carry the show)
                        - the Team discussion of the pros and cons of Jack's promotion was very nice
                        - promotion ceremony - would rather have seen a more public extolling of Jack's heroism/role in saving the world and not just a private conversation between him and Weir; thought that in a way, Sam's promotion overshadowed Jack's
                        - loved the looks and closeness between Jack and Sam during the ceremony; can only hope that there's more to come...
                        sigpic

Comment

Okay, I know this is getting to be a bit of a theme with me, but hey, third time's the charm.

Once again (and completely by accident this time, i swear), I said the evil one's name, and Rupert Teal'c Giles (my dog) went crazy once again.

Anyone else had similar problems since the vomiting?

Happing Shipping!

Sarah
                          Last edited by Jimlad The Pirate Maiden; 11 July 2004, 08:19 PM. Reason: Because it seems I can neither spell nor type *shrugs*.

Comment

Originally posted by zabbugh
                            Token, I was a part of that online freak out last night and I apologize if I neglected spoiler space. I didn't know what everyone was talking about for the longest time because I didn't actually look at the pics close up. Again, I don't want to make any person feel yucky in here, that is why I come here, to get away from yuckiness.
                            Chris
                            It is totally understandable! I knew was coming; I just didn't want to know , if you what I mean. "Affinity" is so far away, and I have waited sooo long for the new season. I wanted to enjoy some episodes before having to deal with issues. This is going to be a loooong season!

We are family so all is forgiven. But now that I've been spoiled, I need help plugging all the holes in my shipper boat.

Token ~

Comment

SPOILER SPACE

Re The Torture scene:

I was looking forward to some good, intense drama, but got a weak/wussy Sam instead. First of all, she almost immediately started backing away and crying! What's up with that? I expected more stoicism or defiance from her. She's the seasoned soldier who's supposed to take over SG1? What has happened to the strong, tough Sam that I've become accustomed to and loved? I really think that AT and TPTB have kidnapped her...or she's still suffering from being conked in the head in GRACE (wasn't that when all this bad Sam stuff started?)

[O'NEILL: Yes, well, a massive concussion will tend to disorient one. ]

If you recall, at the end of Unnatural Selection there's a mini-debate between Jonas, Jack and Sam about whether what they had done to Fifth was 'right'. I always supported O'Neill's command decision and felt that Sam's indecision showed that she wasn't ready for command:

JONAS: You used his humanity against him.
                              O'NEILL: His what?
                              CARTER: Jonas is right. It's exactly what we did.
                              O'NEILL: He wasn't human. Get that through your heads.
                              CARTER: He could have fooled me.
                              O'NEILL: We all know what would have happened if those things had gotten out. Who's gonna stop them? We did the right thing.
                              JONAS: I hope you're right Sir.
                              CARTER: So do I.

So Sam, faced with Fifth, shows her fear and immediately says (paraphrasing here) "You know I didn't want to do it"
                              -- What?! No standing by her team and commander's decision?

and later, "It wasn't my decision"
                              -- so it was O'Neill's fault? Blame/hate him -- but not her?

Maybe I'm overreacting (because I'm not feeling so kindly towards the Sam character and AT these days?) but I really felt that her breakdown was much too quick and disloyal...
                              sigpic

Comment

Re AT's Chicago Tribune comments and Affinity and all those vomit-inducing pix:

I really do believe that Jack and Sam will be together in the end (unless SG1 goes to Season 9 and RDA retires...) but I am really SICK AND TIRED of TPTB/AT, their attitudes towards fans' criticisms and the way that Sam's been portrayed since Grace...

And frankly, if they want Mr. P, they'll just keep cramming him down our throats whether we like it or not. So I won't be spending another dime on the show either if they pair Sam with Mr. P.

But I'll still watch because I love RDA/Jack. So all I can say is, if TPTB/AT really want Sam to be with Mr. P that badly, then give Jack someone else! It makes me sick to think of Jack becoming a "piney boy" for Sam!

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X