This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ForeverSg1
    I'm not sure if you were referring to the AT2 con that was mentioned or tickets for the upcoming RDA/AT event; but if you were referring to AT2, the tickets were 145 UK Pounds( including VAT ).
    Curious, what is that in US currency?

Comment

Originally posted by SG1Poz
      Curious, what is that in US currency?
      About $275.00, just done 2 minutes ago.
      sigpic

Comment

DANG!!!! That's pretty cheap in US funds! I have so got to get tickets! Let me know as soon as I can! I have GOT to get RDA's autograph!!!!! *SQUEEEEEs so loud that I scared my dog under the chair and my cat on top of it*

Rachel (veryangrystargatefan)

This is me sitting on the Stargate Blanket I made. Stargate #1.

Please spread the love. Help a fellow GWer. Click this thread link! http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=33123

Comment

Originally posted by veryangrystargatefan
          DANG!!!! That's pretty cheap in US funds! I have so got to get tickets! Let me know as soon as I can! I have GOT to get RDA's autograph!!!!! *SQUEEEEEs so loud that I scared my dog under the chair and my cat on top of it*

Rachel (veryangrystargatefan)
          That was for Gabit 2 occurring this November; that may not be the price for the 2007 event. Have patience and the G4 will post the details as soon as they are able. Everybody chomping at the bit is not going to make them post them any faster.
          sigpic

Comment

We will be releasing all the information about Richard and Amanda's Event as soon as we can. To keep everyone happy in the meantime here are some answers which we can give you to what seems to be the most burning questions.

**Will everyone get an equal opportunity to buy tickets?

Yes. We have had lots of questions regarding if ticket holders for AT1, AT2 or both events would have priority booking for the RDA/AT event. After much discussion and deliberation we have come to the conclusion that this would be unfair on the majority of people wishing to attend this event. However, we have a pair of tickets to the RDA/AT event which will be offered in a free draw to the ticket holders of AT2. If the winner already has tickets to the RDA event, their ticket money will be refunded. We have also set aside two pairs of tickets for charity auctions, one pair will be auctioned at AT2.

**Will it be a charity event? If so, it can't be a convention can it?

The event is "a convention" but is unique and will not be like any other event you will have attended (even AT1!). Money will be raised for a charity of Richard's and Amanda's choosing.

**Will I get a chance to have a photograph with Richard and Amanda?

Yes.

**Will it cost extra?

No, this is included in the ticket price as is always the case with Gabit Events.

**How did Gabit manage to do this?

We were approached to do it.

**Will it be so expensive that it will be out of the reach of ordinary fans?

No.

**Will Gabit's "intimate event" policy still count on this one?

Yes. The event sticks to Gabit's ethos and aims. You will get plenty of opportunity to meet with Richard and Amanda.

Thank you for your continued support.

G4

Comment

Thanks Becky

Comment

Thanks for the extra info Becky...........

RDA doing not only a con BUT in my neck of the woods....YES there is a God after all

Comment

just remembered my password so can at last post here!! I too promised hubby that Vancouver next yr would be the last con...luckily he is very understanding and said i could do this one..if i am lucky enough to get a ticket!!!

Lockets
                  xx
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by becky_preen
                    We will be releasing all the information about Richard and Amanda's Event as soon as we can. To keep everyone happy in the meantime here are some answers which we can give you to what seems to be the most burning questions.

**Will everyone get an equal opportunity to buy tickets?

Yes. We have had lots of questions regarding if ticket holders for AT1, AT2 or both events would have priority booking for the RDA/AT event. After much discussion and deliberation we have come to the conclusion that this would be unfair on the majority of people wishing to attend this event. However, we have a pair of tickets to the RDA/AT event which will be offered in a free draw to the ticket holders of AT2. If the winner already has tickets to the RDA event, their ticket money will be refunded. We have also set aside two pairs of tickets for charity auctions, one pair will be auctioned at AT2.

**Will it be a charity event? If so, it can't be a convention can it?

The event is "a convention" but is unique and will not be like any other event you will have attended (even AT1!). Money will be raised for a charity of Richard's and Amanda's choosing.

**Will I get a chance to have a photograph with Richard and Amanda?

Yes.

**Will it cost extra?

No, this is included in the ticket price as is always the case with Gabit Events.

**How did Gabit manage to do this?

We were approached to do it.

**Will it be so expensive that it will be out of the reach of ordinary fans?

No.

**Will Gabit's "intimate event" policy still count on this one?

Yes. The event sticks to Gabit's ethos and aims. You will get plenty of opportunity to meet with Richard and Amanda.

Thank you for your continued support.

G4
                    Thanks for the info So greatful, but how many tickets will there be going on sale? I've read that there is only 300 tickets for the AT2 event.
                    Janna Galaxy, Queen of The Gods
                    The Strongest Will Survive!
                    I'll Be The One To Save Us All!

Comment

Woohoo! Thanks Becky.
                      sigpic

Comment

GABIT said they were going to stick to their original ethos and aims which were small intimate cons so ticket sales may reflect that??

Lockets
                        xx
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by lockets
                          just remembered my password so can at last post here!! I too promised hubby that Vancouver next yr would be the last con...luckily he is very understanding and said i could do this one..if i am lucky enough to get a ticket!!!

Lockets
                          xx
                          Yeah, when I finally mentioned to my husband that RDA/AT were doing a con in 2007, then sadly told him I didn't expect to go since I had already promised AT2 would be my last con, he just laughed and said 'Yeah, like I ever believed you when you said that.'

Comment

i would GUESS that by intimate they mean like AT1 and AT2, both of which had, what, 300 or so folks????

again, i'll repeat, patience grasshoppers. patience.

you have no idea how much stuff they gotta sort out. people they have to keep happy, rules they have to follow.

y'all know becky and the kids, they will reveal the details when they can, but only when they can

now, anyone know a rich uncle who'd love to donate a few thousand dollars to a hard working yank
                            Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Kliggins
                              About $275.00, just done 2 minutes ago.
                              and it is $313.39 in Canadian funds.
                              sigpic
                              Sig by the Multi Talented KASS. : )

Comment

Originally posted by Scarym1
                                and it is $313.39 in Canadian funds.
                                Ouch!