John Sheppard/Teyla Emmagan Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by maxbo
    I'm so not looking forward to how they plan to address the Sam & Jack ship when RDA returns.
    I suppose the possibility for major screw-up-i-ness is very real in this situation. But then again- how can they possibly live up to everyone's expectations of how S/J should be resolved? If they'd have been smart, they would have cemented the fact that the two were together at the end of Threads or Mobius then left the rest to the fan's imagination.

Comment

Big welcome to Celede! Great to see you around the threads!

And about the whole resolution thing -- I'm definitely a fan of UST and the "dance around each other" that we seem to be getting right now. It adds to the fun to be able to pick out and examine these little moments to see where their relationship is going. I would definitely like to see a one-sided acknowlegement...maybe John or Teyla to somebody else. I would love it if Ronon or Rodney knew how one of them felt and was kind of in on the secret. An eventual admission or revelation would be nice, but I really like the back and forth that we can see until then.

"But that man who has known the immense unhappiness of losing a friend, by what name do we call him? Here every language is silent and holds its peace in impotence." ~In memory of Whistler84...loved and missed but never, never forgotten. Safe journey, my dear friend. Love you.

HIC COMITAS REGIT How long until Shore Leave 29???

Comment

Originally posted by sanssong
        They do act like an already estlabished couple sometimes. I'd almost say they were if not for the skirt chasing done by one Colonel Sheppard this season. I think what we're seeing however is the deep, strong friendship they have. Which is great too. I personally hope it takes Teyla a while to realize how much he cares for her, it will add to the tension.
        I hope it goes this way too. Right now I don't think Teyla will be the one to be too forward with her emotions and feelings. She was really flustered by the events in Conversion and I think it will take awhile for her to let her guard down and let someone else into her life. Gotta love the tension though!
        Sig by Cazzblade

Comment

Originally posted by SnoggingPicard
          I would love it if Ronon or Rodney knew how one of them felt and was kind of in on the secret. An eventual admission or revelation would be nice, but I really like the back and forth that we can see until then.
          OMG!!!! Can you imagine how fun it would be if Rodney knew? I suspect he's already got an idea. I think Ronon would just flat out tell her- he's so direct, but Rodney? - talk about a comedy of errors.

Comment

Originally posted by Spectrum
            I hope it goes this way too. Right now I don't think Teyla will be the one to be too forward with her emotions and feelings. She was really flustered by the events in Conversion and I think it will take awhile for her to let her guard down and let someone else into her life. Gotta love the tension though!
            Yeppers, I totally agree.

Comment

Originally posted by sanssong
              OMG!!!! Can you imagine how fun it would be if Rodney knew? I suspect he's already got an idea. I think Ronon would just flat out tell her- he's so direct, but Rodney? - talk about a comedy of errors.
              oh I think he does too...remember his facial expressions in
              Spoiler:
              'The long Goodbye' when he hears John/Phalen say 'he cares for you more than you know'...he knows something....

Comment

My take on Conversion is that it brought up feelings in both of them that neither of them are able to really comprehend for now... I guess that's why I suppose John tried to get her off his mind (ala Kirking) but hopefully he realized there is only one woman for him in his life, that's the one he
                Spoiler:
                kissed
                in Conversion.

Maybe it'd just be good if we started more concrete in that direction, not full out canon ship yet, but just a little bit, maybe John realizing that she's going to be there, maybe a moment where he realizes his feelings... or flip it the other way around.

I'd love to see something come of it, but I almost think it'd be better to dance around that next step for Season 3, not go bannanas about it yet...
                Last edited by Cpt. Ritter; 08 April 2006, 09:21 AM.
                Join the Ori War Today.Join Now

Comment

Originally posted by AthosianGirl
                  oh I think he does too...remember his facial expressions in
                  Spoiler:
                  'The long Goodbye' when he hears John/Phalen say 'he cares for you more than you know'...he knows something....
                  That's exactly what I was thinking of too AG.

Comment

Originally posted by Cpt. Ritter
                    My take on Conversion is that it brought up feelings in both of them that neither of them are able to really comprehend for now... I guess that's why I suppose John tried to get her off his mind (ala Kirking) but hopefully he realized there is only one woman for him in his life, that's the one he
                    Spoiler:
                    kissed
                    in Conversion.
                    Yes, I agree she'd the one for him. As for why John started the kirking- Hmmm.... I kinda think it's a combination of feeling slightly rejected by Teyla after Conversion, meeting all the psycho chicks in the galaxy who are bent on seducing him and being a normal guy.

Originally posted by Cpt. Ritter
                    Maybe it'd just be good if we started more concrete in that direction, not full out canon ship yet, but just a little bit, maybe John realizing that she's going to be there, maybe a moment where he realizes his feelings...
                    That's what I'm hoping for.

Comment

hi...

...*next season*...

Comment

Inferno...
                        Originally posted by Black Panther
                        Spoiler:
                        Inferno

Lycus gives them a tour of there facility. As he leaves out into the hall John smiles at Teyla as she takes her place by his side. As they walk down the hall Teyla slows and walks next to Ronon.

When John notices she is no longer next to him he turns looking for her. After he sees where she is at he continues but turns twice to look at her. (Once as they continue to walk down the hall and again as he waits for Lycus to open the door to the hanger.)

John, Carson, Rodney, and others are stuck in the volcano. Ronon, Caldwell, and Teyla go to the window and look down on the planet. Teyla is very concerned.

Caldwell is talking to Elizabeth. Teyla is holding a water bottle, pacing, and listening. Ronon is watching her and Teyla stops to meet his gaze briefly then looks away

Teyla is on the Daedalus one arm wrapped around her waist and a hand bunched into a fist. They are talking about what they can do to help them. Hermoid said, "The planet's surface is far too unstable to attempt any landing." Teyla replied, "So our only option is to sit here and wait?" She is clearly upset during this scene.

Hermoid tells Caldwell that he thinks the eruption will occur in 52 seconds. Teyla's worry increases.

Hermoid continues the count down. Teyla's expression is one of worry and a brief flash of temper.

Hermoid reaches the end of the count down and Teyla is obviously worried and seems to be holding her breath.

John's voice comes over the radio informing them they are ok. Teyla breaks out in this huge smile. Ronon while glad that John and everyone is fine he has to chuckle when he sees Teyla's face.
                        proof pics...

Comment

Inferno...
                          Spoiler:
                          Inferno

Lycus gives them a tour of there facility. As he leaves out into the hall John smiles at Teyla as she takes her place by his side. As they walk down the hall Teyla slows and walks next to Ronon.

When John notices she is no longer next to him he turns looking for her. After he sees where she is at he continues but turns twice to look at her. (Once as they continue to walk down the hall and again as he waits for Lycus to open the door to the hanger.)

John, Carson, Rodney, and others are stuck in the volcano. Ronon, Caldwell, and Teyla go to the window and look down on the planet. Teyla is very concerned.

Caldwell is talking to Elizabeth. Teyla is holding a water bottle, pacing, and listening. Ronon is watching her and Teyla stops to meet his gaze briefly then looks away.

Teyla is on the Daedalus one arm wrapped around her waist and a hand bunched into a fist. They are talking about what they can do to help them. Hermoid said, "The planet's surface is far too unstable to attempt any landing." Teyla replied, "So our only option is to sit here and wait?" She is clearly upset during this scene.

Hermoid tells Caldwell that he thinks the eruption will occur in 52 seconds. Teyla's worry increases.

Hermoid continues the count down. Teyla's expression is one of worry and a brief flash of temper.

Hermoid reaches the end of the count down and Teyla is obviously worried and seems to be holding her breath.

John's voice comes over the radio informing them they are ok. Teyla breaks out in this huge smile. Ronon while glad that John and everyone is fine he has to chuckle when he sees Teyla's face.
                          proof pics...

Comment

Inferno...
                            Spoiler:
                            Inferno

Caldwell is talking to Elizabeth. Teyla is holding a water bottle, pacing, and listening. Ronon is watching her and Teyla stops to meet his gaze briefly then looks away.

proof pics...

Comment

and some more...

....John worried about Teyla and Ronan...

Comment

and a fanfic about 'what happened after' from FF.net...

Comment

Working...
                                X