Originally posted by AthosianGirl
            Hey Annie!

Hope your test went well!

+ =

+ =

Comment

*dances in, flinging green hither, thither, and yon*

*dances out*

Member of W.A.S.P. ~ My Fan Fiction ~MySpace ~ Thanks to *E*K*R* for the sig!

Comment

...Aurora...

Originally posted by Black Panther
                Spoiler:
                Aurora

John and Rodney are arguing over who should enter the pod. Teyla says, "Rodney. Between the two of you, if something were to go wrong, which would be the greater loss?" Rodney replies, "Well, I've never thought of it that way but ..." he looks at John, "she's right. You should go." John, though he knows why she did this, looks up at her asking, with his eyes, if she really means it. She returns his look with a slight smirk and with her eyes reassures him it was just a ploy. Ronon watches this exchange, turns away, seems to roll his eyes, and walks away.

When they find a wraith in one of the pods, on the Daedalus' bridge, Teyla concerned asks if the wraith can harm him in there? She is worried when Rodney says he doesn't know.

Caldwell finds out that Rodney entered a pod to help John. He was going to send a team to disconnect them. It was Teyla who pleaded with him for a few more minutes so Rodney could figure out if it was safe to disconnect John.
                proof pics...

Comment

Spoiler:
                  Aurora

John and Rodney are arguing over who should enter the pod. Teyla says, "Rodney. Between the two of you, if something were to go wrong, which would be the greater loss?" Rodney replies, "Well, I've never thought of it that way but ..." he looks at John, "she's right. You should go." John, though he knows why she did this, looks up at her asking, with his eyes, if she really means it. She returns his look with a slight smirk and with her eyes reassures him it was just a ploy. Ronon watches this exchange, turns away, seems to roll his eyes, and walks away.

When they find a wraith in one of the pods, on the Daedalus' bridge, Teyla concerned asks if the wraith can harm him in there? She is worried when Rodney says he doesn't know.

Caldwell finds out that Rodney entered a pod to help John. He was going to send a team to disconnect them. It was Teyla who pleaded with him for a few more minutes so Rodney could figure out if it was safe to disconnect John.
                  proof pics

Comment

Note: Pic taking from Sana's old stash of WIP sigs (writing is mine, obviously) . . . Or maybe she was a secret S/T shipper?!!!

Happy Birthday, Kathleen! May all your shipper dreams come true!!!
                    Last edited by emotionallydisturbed; 24 March 2006, 05:03 PM.
                    Sig by Whistler84, RIP.
                    You believed in me when it seemed only I could. You stood by me when no one else would.
                    Even though we are two friends who did tragically part, I know your loving memory will forever survive in my heart

Poem by Rachel Cooper.

Comment

The Lost Boys

Spoiler:
                      The Lost Boys

John watches in horror as Teyla and Ronon violently play fight. John attempts to stop them and gets elbowed in the face for it. They stop but Ronon can't keep a smile off his face. On the other hand the sight of John nursing a sore jaw on the floor sobers Teyla immediately and she is clearly upset at what just happened. Ronon mentions he decided he will stay on the enzyme. John at hearing this asks Teyla concerned, "What about you?"

They are captured by the wraith. John wakes up with his head on Teyla's lap. Teyla concerned asks if he is alright. The wraith come to take the one who flew the dart. Ronon refuses to move and gets stunned. At seeing this John gives himself up and Teyla is worried as she watches him leave with the wraith.
                      proof pisc...

Comment

Spoiler:
                        The Lost Boys

John watches in horror as Teyla and Ronon violently play fight. John attempts to stop them and gets elbowed in the face for it. They stop but Ronon can't keep a smile off his face. On the other hand the sight of John nursing a sore jaw on the floor sobers Teyla immediately and she is clearly upset at what just happened. Ronon mentions he decided he will stay on the enzyme. John at hearing this asks Teyla concerned, "What about you?"

They are captured by the wraith. John wakes up with his head on Teyla's lap. Teyla concerned asks if he is alright. The wraith come to take the one who flew the dart. Ronon refuses to move and gets stunned. At seeing this John gives himself up and Teyla is worried as she watches him leave with the wraith.
                        proof pics...

Comment

Spoiler:
                          The Lost Boys

proof pics...

Comment

Originally posted by emotionallydisturbed
                            http://img301.imageshack.us/img301/6208/bdayjt31bg.png
                            Note: Pic taking from Sana's old stash of WIP sigs (writing is mine, obviously) . . . Or maybe she was a secret S/T shipper?!!!

Happy Birthday, Kathleen! May all your shipper dreams come true!!!
                            sweeeeeet pic...

Comment

'night all

Comment

Just noticed, cute Sheppard/Teyla glance in "The hive" as
                                Spoiler:
                                Shep is talking to Rodney in the infirmary.
                                anyone got a screencapture?

Comment

Working...
                                X