No announcement yet.

Things they would never ever ever say

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anubis: Build me an army worry of Mordor!

(He really reminds me of Sauron for some reason).
    sigpic
    Save a Man-of-War, ride a Commodore.

Comment

Sam: What do you mean its not pronounced nuculer!?!

Comment

Any Ori/Priors: We are the Knights Who Say Neeeeee!!!! Now bring us a shrubbery or you will be destroyed. Neeee!! (I am sane, really).
        sigpic
        Save a Man-of-War, ride a Commodore.

Comment

Sheppard: My name is John and on behalf of Delta Airlines, I'd like to welcome you aboard flight 535 - non-stop service to Baltimore. At this time, please direct your attention to my fellow flight attendant, Janet, who will be explaining the safety features of this DC-9. She is a gorgeous rotting-corpse zombie babe, but please try not to stare as she's still a bit sensitive about the maggots.

(ROTFL My Own AO!)
          Last edited by chyron; 17 March 2006, 03:45 AM.
          "The Clarke Postulate - One's ability to correctly explain advanced theoretical thermodynamics as applied to string theory within a fictional context is directly related to one's ability to cook the perfect lemon chicken with mushrooms in a nice garlic butter sauce. While some use this unexpected correlation as proof of intelligent design, I believe that its all about the person's choice of mushrooms.

I also believe that there is a tear developing in the space-time continuum which if left uncheck will allow Microsoft to become a world power. I suspect that unless we all download Firefox 3 on the same day, thus sealing the tear, that life as we know it may be over and children will have their teddy bears and blankets ripped mercilessly from their arms.

Comment

Teal'c: Holy jeepers! A spider!

Comment

Teal'c: I want my mommy!

Comment

Mckay: wow im such an idiot.
                sigpic
                Many thanks to geekywraith for the wonderful sig

Comment

Teal'c and/or Ronan:

I feel pretty
                  Oh so pretty
                  I feel pretty and witty and gay
                  And I pity
                  Any girl who isn't me today
                  I feel charming
                  Oh so charming
                  It's alarming how charming I feel
                  And so pretty
                  That I hardly can believe I'm real

Comment

Ronon: I was thinking of shaving my head.

Comment

Teal'c: well now that my hair is getting longer, I'm thinking of going with dreadlocks.

Daniel: wow, i wonder if there's some big alien guy in some galaxy somewhere with dreadlocks planning on shaving his head to balance out the universe.

Comment

Siler: Is that your food? Can I have it?

Comment

Teal'c: NO! MINE! MY OWN, MY Precccciiioooousss...

Comment

Landry: For some reason my bum hurts.

Comment

Teal'c: Huh, indeed doesn't mean what I thought it did.
                              Tired of sharing your life with a creature that has the mind of a snake and wishes to enslave you and your people? Wish you could just once live symbiote free? Wonder why you can't enjoy long walks on the beach and religion free war?

Then TRITONEN! may be right for you!*

*Side effects may include loss of sleep, dry, itchy pouch, severe loneliness, and possible torture at the hands of a System Lord. In rare cases, Tritonen can lead to death. Consult with your First Prime before using.

Comment

Walter: I've put long hours into the gym. Man, I'm buff!

Comment

Working...
                                X