• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by WraithWarrior
    ...and we will get the figures in May

Oh, don't I wish!

Comment

Man, that Teal'c and Thor look awesome. These figures are going to absolutely rule! I am so excited. It's just a shame we still have to wait so long.
      sigpic
      MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
      "...phu...ah..."
      "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
      Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Sam & T pic #1

Sam & T pic #2.

Comment

The "Sam Special"...she has the Sam Special. The green BDU sam doesnt look good but the deserts do. LOOK Desert Teal'c has the staff cannon.
          sigpic
          Stargate Destiny - Coming Again Soon

Comment

WOW! this just gets better. They look great and we will even get a Repliarter in wave 3. How kool is that

Has anyone noticed the wave that the desert camo Carter will be released, well if not it says wave 1. Whats goin on there?

Thanks for the pics knightone and dont the replicators look amazin

Comment

Green Teal'c looks good too. And Desert Sam is Wave 2..well it says Series 2.
              sigpic
              Stargate Destiny - Coming Again Soon

Comment

Oh sorry, it must be my eyes it looked like it said season 1.

But yeah they look awesome, not that long now roughly bout 4/5 months (hopefully 4 )

Comment

I'm getting confused with alll these T-shirt figures. I hope when the time comes they release everyone in the jacket so my teams match.

Comment

Hello,

This is my first post on GateWorld, but I think I recognize a few of you posters from other forums.

I'm a big fan of DST's Buffy and Trek lines and I'm really looking forward to SG-1 figures. I've got a couple of questions that maybe some of you have the answers to.

The vests look removable. Has this been confirmed?

There appear to be several different versions of characters in the same color scheme. We see Sam and Teal'c in both desert jacket and desert T-shirt versions. Is the t-shirt the base and the jacket is over that and removable? I'd really like that to be true, but I'm wondering if that's been confirmed. I read the Ask DST articles and didn't see this covered. Anybody got any info here?

Are we expecting an SG-1 wave 3 with a separate Atlantis line or has DST said that wave three will be Atlantis? I see that DST initially said 3 SG-1 waves, but I'm surprised they used the 4 main heroes in the first two waves. (Not that I wouldn't love Dr. Frazier and Gen. Hammond, for example, in wave 3.)

Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by pickard
                      Hello,

This is my first post on GateWorld, but I think I recognize a few of you posters from other forums.

I'm a big fan of DST's Buffy and Trek lines and I'm really looking forward to SG-1 figures. I've got a couple of questions that maybe some of you have the answers to.

The vests look removable. Has this been confirmed?

There appear to be several different versions of characters in the same color scheme. We see Sam and Teal'c in both desert jacket and desert T-shirt versions. Is the t-shirt the base and the jacket is over that and removable? I'd really like that to be true, but I'm wondering if that's been confirmed. I read the Ask DST articles and didn't see this covered. Anybody got any info here?

Are we expecting an SG-1 wave 3 with a separate Atlantis line or has DST said that wave three will be Atlantis? I see that DST initially said 3 SG-1 waves, but I'm surprised they used the 4 main heroes in the first two waves. (Not that I wouldn't love Dr. Frazier and Gen. Hammond, for example, in wave 3.)

Thanks.

Hey Pickard, I recognize you from the AA board.
                      DST has not confirmed the vests are removable, it just appears that way at the moment.

DST hasn't commented on why there are T-shirt and jacket versions, I'm wondering about that myself. I believe that the jackets are not removable judging from the pics.

SG-1 Wave three will be SG-1, Atlantis will have a separate line. As to when that will be released, well DST hasn't commented on that yet.

Comment

Thanks, HirogenGater.

I agree that the jackets don't look removable. (That's too bad.)

I really hope the vests are removable. To my eye, they're too bulky and detract from the figures.

Well, I hope DST clear up the confusion at some point soon.

I still haven't decided which color to go with, black, green or tan, but I'm only going to get one each of the 4 main heroes, and I want to get the best combination and have them be the same color.

I don't generally collect villain figures, so I'd only be buying the Serpent Guard for his gate piece. Would one of you army builders be willing to sell me that piece, as I imagine you'll have plenty of extras? Or conversely, would someone want to buy my extra Serpent Guard? PM me if interested. (Yes, I realize this is planning 4-6 months away.)

Comment

Hi pickard and welcome to the forum. As HirogenGater said, not much info on their uniforms have been given but I actually hope that the jackets and vests arent removable as I would pefer them to be part of the figure. Dont ask why, I just would *shrugs*

And yes, I will probly be buying more than 1 Serpent guard and would be happy to give you one of the pieces of the gate that comes with it. I mean I doubt Id use it but not quite buy you a serpent guard cuz that would defeat the object of building an army of them

Comment

Originally posted by pickard
                            Thanks, HirogenGater.

I agree that the jackets don't look removable. (That's too bad.)

I really hope the vests are removable. To my eye, they're too bulky and detract from the figures.

Well, I hope DST clear up the confusion at some point soon.

I still haven't decided which color to go with, black, green or tan, but I'm only going to get one each of the 4 main heroes, and I want to get the best combination and have them be the same color.

I don't generally collect villain figures, so I'd only be buying the Serpent Guard for his gate piece. Would one of you army builders be willing to sell me that piece, as I imagine you'll have plenty of extras? Or conversely, would someone want to buy my extra Serpent Guard? PM me if interested. (Yes, I realize this is planning 4-6 months away.)
                            Well, I would go with the green, since that is the color worn most often, and when Jonas and Cam come out they will be also be available in the green. As to the vests, I THINK they are removable.

I hope that DST plans on making the torso interchangable, maybe that's why we are seeing the t-shirt figures? Just a thought.

I probably will be buying a few Jaffa; so if things don't work out with WW, you can have my extra piece.

Comment

What is that next to the Carter in the green uniform? A block of naquada?

Comment

Originally posted by HirogenGater
                                I hope that DST plans on making the torso interchangable, maybe that's why we are seeing the t-shirt figures? Just a thought.
                                See, for me it seems a bit weird having removable tops and jackets, etc. if their trousers and boots arent removable (which I dont want them to be)

Comment

Working...
                                X