This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sam_o_Neill
    Sorry this is OT but does anyone know how many posts I have to have before I get custom avatars? I remember that before I thought I was pretty close but I still haven't got the option....
    It's 2000. Used to be 1800.

I have a nice Sam one lined up and waiting. Just been showing Spaz.
    Yepp, it's blank down here.

Comment

Originally posted by Tracy Jane
      It's 2000. Used to be 1800.

I have a nice Sam one lined up and waiting. Just been showing Spaz.
      2000 it is a joke
      Bigger probability is Sam married with Jack, and not i have a 2000 posts
      Buying 1800 posts , quickly and a good price
      Last edited by dexterav; 06 January 2006, 10:13 AM.
      sigpic

Comment

Hi everyone, just flying bye. Will be on tonight to see the lovely (ha) conclusion to Four Horsemen. Watch GW crash tonight, especially if the show is a real bomb!
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by trupi
          Hi everyone, just flying bye. Will be on tonight to see the lovely (ha) conclusion to Four Horsemen. Watch GW crash tonight, especially if the show is a real bomb!
          if i am have a lucky, i am see part2 in sunday , maybe

real bomb

Titanic strike iceberg
          sigpic

Comment

GW is already crashing, honey.

For those of you that haven't noticed, I've temporarily changed my siggy to something slightly more neutral than Kirk Syndrome, and something to boost your morale. It will be replaced very soon by by Samantha WiP... so for a permanent record....

I hope you like it.

Comment

hey everyone

watched window of opportunity. never get tired of watching that one. makes me laugh, even when i'm sad. and oohh what a kiss. no where can i find a guy to kiss me like that (hehe).

hope everyone's ok

sig by starlover1990

Comment

Originally posted by scifi_girl
                hey everyone

watched window of opportunity. never get tired of watching that one. makes me laugh, even when i'm sad. and oohh what a kiss. no where can i find a guy to kiss me like that (hehe).

hope everyone's ok
                Isn't it depressing. We need more people around who are willing to drop everything to sweep us off our feet.

Comment

For those of you that haven't noticed, I've temporarily changed my siggy to something slightly more neutral than Kirk Syndrome, and something to boost your morale. It will be replaced very soon by by Samantha WiP... so for a permanent record....

I hope you like it.
                  Yes is nice my friend
                  My morale is O.K.
                  It does not matter what i am writing or speaking.
                  Work of TPTB is primary.
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by mad_gater
                    ((((((((((((((((dex)))))))))))))))

I believe Ship Nana just baked a nice fresh batch of shipper cookies....go grab some and a glass of shiiper hooch. I wouldn't recommend eating the medicated shipper cookies at the same time as drinking the hooch though...I did and it took Kel'dor days to flush the drug combo from my system...

Did someone mention Shipper Cookies?

It just so happens I've been baking my fingers off, especially since Sam/Jack Ship has been non-existent these days.

Without Shipper Cookies and FanFic, a shipper would downright starve to death!!

Which particular one or ones did you want?

There are:

BLUE with PURPLE chips and TURQUOISE and INDIGO sprinkles on top SHIPPER COOKIE – This cookie will help get rid of PMS (PostMoebiusSyndrome) and will allow shippers to return to their usual POSITIVE, LOVING BUNCH.

HOLIDAY SHIPPER COOKIES - contain a SPECIAL SHIPPER NUTMEG! (special shipper nutmeg - made up of regular nutmeg enhanced with MM's happy pills)

Ship Nana's Psycho Shipper Cookies - which when dipped in the beverage of your choice allows all inhibitions to simply melt away!

Mala’s Thunk Shipper Cookie – These shipper cookies, when eaten while looking at Mala’s genius creations of photos and other pictures, will allow shippers to thunk for the character of their choice (mostly RDA) and realize why they love Sam and Jack. I thunk, therefore I am!

mei mei's Special Happy Pill Shipper Cookie - They are made from the combined ingredients of mei mei's medicine cabinet. It allows shippers to be in a drugged induced haze to prevent them from losing their minds!

Pale Green Shipper Cookie - used for medicinal purposes only by sick shippers - this cookie is full of Shipper Love and Ship Nana's chicken soup

Pink Shipper Cookies - Increases Creativity and Brain Power for Shipping

Green Shipper Cookies - Stops Pit-ranting and rant withdrawal and redirects focus to Ship

Red Shipper Cookies - Makes ship lurkers into ship posters
                    (take the red pill, Neo-shippers)

Blue Shipper Cookies - Dreamy Shipper Bliss

Purple Shipper Cookies - Warm and Fuzzy Shipping

Orange Shipper Cookies - Disoriented Shipping

Chocolate Shipper Cookies - Rich and Luscious Shipping (especially when served warm - good for when nothing else will do) Also, for stocking up while on extended absenses from S/J Thread.

Gray Shipper Cookies - Snarkiness Shipper Cookie

Lime Shipper Cookies - gives the illusion of Shipper Greatness. They allow the Shipper to dream really BIG!!!!!!

Naquadah Enhanced Anti-Ranting Shipper Cookies – If you have to eat these Shipper Cookies you are so desperate that you probably won't care what they are for.
                    P.S. - Disclaimer - Since these Shipper Cookies are probably radioactive please take the appropriate precautions when handling.

Rosy Shipper Cookies - wipes out the memories of bad spoilers and desolves the desire to read spoilers

SUBLIMINAL Shipper Cookies – Makes TPTB believe that Ship was their idea

Turquoise Shipper Cookies - which are the super duper magnificent spectacular love enhanced shipper cookies

Motion Sickeness Shipper Cookies - when eaten prevents motion sickness from TPTB shipper rollercoaster ride.
                    Dark Red Shipper Cookies - These will stop Kinsey ranting and any feelings of queasiness related to any thoughts about Kinsey, such as a Kinsey-in-love-with-Sam thought

Indigo Shipper Cookies - helps us all remain blissfully ignorant of anything negative to our ship

Margarita shipper cookie. It works on drowning your sorrows, or celebrating your shipper glee.

EVERY COLOR SHIPPER COOKIE - which erases shipper memories of all bad spoilers, episodes, and character appearances that depress shippers and replaces them with positive Sam/Jack memories. This shipper cookie was created in Honor of the 2nd ANNUAL CELEBRATION! ITS SHIP DAY JULY 28TH, 2004. It is guaranteed to keep all shippers in only the best shipper mood.

HALLELUIAH OUR SHIP HAS COME IN SHIPPER COOKIE – this is a WEDDING WHITE shipper cookie and is eaten in joyful celebration when Sam and Jack finally admit their feelings to one another and decide that they should be together.

and the all time favorite:

YELLOW SHIPPER COOKIES – (HWMS)
                    Ship Nana

Comment

http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d1...102/always.jpg

I hope you like it.
                      *squeeeeee*

What a wonderful, shippy sig!

Comment

I'll take a batch of the PMS fighting cookies.....lmao!

Comment

A Little OT from a friend of mine. I needed to share this:

The Month After Christmas
                          Twas the month after Christmas, and all through the house.
                          Nothing would fit me, not even a blouse.
                          The cookies I'd nibbled, the eggnog I'd taste
                          All the holiday parties had gone to my waist.

When I got on the scales there arose such a number!
                          When I walked to the store (less a walk, more a lumber).

I'd remember the marvelous meals I'd prepared;
                          The gravies and sauces and beef nicely rared,

The cakes and the pies, the bread and the cheese,
                          And the way I'd never said, "No thank you, please."

As I dressed myself in my husband's old shirt
                          And prepared once again to do battle with dirt.

I said to myself, as I only can -
                          "You can't spend a winter disguised as a man!"

So, away with the last of the sour cream dip,
                          Get rid of the fruit cake, every cracker and chip.

Every last bit of food that I like must be banished
                          Till all the additional ounces have vanished.

I won't have a cookie, not even a lick.
                          I'll only chew on a long celery stick.

I won't have hot biscuits, or corn bread, or pie,
                          I'll munch on a carrot and quietly cry.

I'm hungry, I'm lonesome, and life is a bore ..
                          But isn't that what January is for?

Unable to giggle, no longer a riot.
                          Happy New Year to all and to all a good diet!

Comment

Would give you more Jello if I could, honey.

Comment

Originally posted by Ship Nana
                              Did someone mention Shipper Cookies?

It just so happens I've been baking my fingers off, especially since Sam/Jack Ship has been non-existent these days.

Without Shipper Cookies and FanFic, a shipper would downright starve to death!!

Which particular one or ones did you want?

There are:

< Great big honkin' snip as I've eaten all the cookies!>
                              ((((((((Ship Nana))))))) Thanks for the cookies. It's just what we are needing!
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by dipsofjazz
                                ((((((((Ship Nana))))))) Thanks for the cookies. It's just what we are needing!
                                None left for the rest of us, then?

*sulk*

Comment

Working...
                                X