X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pics of Andee Frizzell

Google images only comes up with her as the 'keeper'

Anyone got any pics of her?
    gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
    so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
    love Torri

Also wondering if anyone has some. From her IMDB page she was also on Andromeda and in a movie or two but I got nothing.

Comment

there are alot of people on stargate that only have pics of them on stargate.

Comment

From Andromeda

From some modeling website I found when I was going to make a custom avatar before having my dreams crushed by the no custom avatars for stinkin' noobs rule.

I am now your new god m'kay.

Smother my sacred alter in sacrificial er.... green things as a show of apreciation and my shriveled little coal of a heart might even be warmed enough to harvest you all some hi-res caps from last weeks episode + Rising.

Comment

sacrificial green things?

Comment

Like wraith?
            sigpic

Comment

Actually I already put caps of what happened on another thread but I can't find it at the mo. It was about female wraith and it may had been started by Qasim. There were 5 caps and descriptions to go with each one for someone who missed the end. Does any1 know what happened to the thread? It's like it was deleted, I can't find it at all, which is strange because it got alot of replies!

Oh well. Here's the caps again:

There are good pics of the keeper on gateworld but I can put some if any1 wants.
              Last edited by Dr Weir; 26 September 2005, 04:58 AM.
              sigpic

Comment

Maybe "Shepherd" still has some Wraith juice in him from conversion , So the female wraith is in heat could get nasty!
                The Egyptian Cat God .

Comment

Man why do these producers/directors have to make the Wraith so ugly?
                  What a tragic waste of good looks!!!
                  "Thermodynamics is the only physical theory of universal content which, within the framework of the applicability of its basic concepts, I am convinced will never be overthrown." — Albert Einstein

Comment

That's hot!
                    I'm not an actor. I just play one on TV.

Comment

now she is some eye candy, i wouldn't mind seeing her as every female wraith from here on....lol
                      My DVD Collection http://www.dvdaficionado.com/dvds.ht...id=deathshadow

Comment

Comment

I like first and second the best. They are beautiful.
                          sigpic

Comment

Holy thread necromancy, batman!

Originally posted by Bajka20 View Post
                            I like first and second the best. They are beautiful.
                            Seconded.
                            sigpic

Comment

No suprise The first two are professional, taken from Andee's website I thought this thread deserves some life

Comment

Working...
                              X