Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New Season 2 Trailer! (Possible Spoilers)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I did wonder about the wading in the water at the end but other then that I think it was a really cool trailer that gave us a great taste of season 2, Ronon Dex and all.

5th Season of Supernatural Premiering September 10th!
    Spoiler:

Comment

Yeah what was with the water? 41 days! That's not that bad...who am I kiding yes it is!
      302's lead the way!

Comment

Towards the end of the commercial can anyone recognize where Weir is standing when she asks sheppard if he's ok.

Comment

I think that scene was inter cut with another so the person she was asking may not of even been Sheppard. But from what I could tell from the background there was some writing behind her that did not look to be ancient so she's not on Atlantis.
          Last edited by GatetheWay; 03 June 2005, 09:45 PM.

5th Season of Supernatural Premiering September 10th!
          Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by auenway
            Towards the end of the commercial can anyone recognize where Weir is standing when she asks sheppard if he's ok.
            It looked like she was on the Daedalus. Just a guess.

I'm so psyched! The trailer for SGA was the best of all of them. Better edited, better content, better everything. I have NEW hope! Yes!

Comment

She's on the Daedauls. Those are Earth (English numbers on the screen behind her, just written a little sloppy) If anyone else is using WMP go to 20 sec on the trailer and you'll see what i'm talking about.
              302's lead the way!

Comment

Anyone know what song is playing during the trailer? I wanna hear the whole thing.
                302's lead the way!

Comment

I'm so excited that its hard to wet my pants

Comment

to late already did. What I want to know is the colonels line about wanting his ship back.
                    Why is it every time I gate to P3X-797 my bags always end up on P3X-888.

Comment

Yeah? No one outranks him or anything. Mabey some Wraith beam aboard and they have to go fight them off. That's why he says "I want my ship back".i.e. get ride of Wraith.
                      302's lead the way!

Comment

Dont know if this has been mentioned in another thread but is it me or does Ronan Dex have a sword. Watch the trailer when he appears in the green filter, he slashes at the screen and at the end of the trailer you can make out something with a handle strapped to his back as he and the rest of the cast walk through the water.

Comment

I saw that too! I was wondering about that. I saw that big gun he was holding, but idk if he has a sword. It'd cert. be out of place...but cool.
                          302's lead the way!

Comment

Did some quick capping on that trailer. Dex is definitely swinging something, while looking slightly possessed.

He's got a nice gun, too. I bet it does neat things to the Wriath.

The big dramatic group shot:

Other individual shots, plus an explosion!
                            Sheppard
                            Weir
                            McKay
                            Teyla
                            Caldwell
                            "I'm home."
                            Weir on the Deadalus
                            Isn't that the jacket and helmet he wore in 'Rising'?
                            Boom

a time to mourn

Comment

Thank you so much for the trailer info / web site. I missed it. But now I didn't.
                              It sounded like he wanted his ship back. Like thank, now may I have my ship back. Like Weir was taking over. Just what I gathered.
                              As far as Canadians, don't you get to see the second half before we do. (in the U.S.)
                              *Post in Peace, Yah or Nah*
                              *Go to Sokar you Cylon fracker*
                              *I can't spell vary good, but I can read mis- spelled words vary good*
                              *And then the Ori said, "if your thread is dead then let their be a new one"*
                              *It's Science Fiction. Not Science with Fiction.*
                              *Sproiler Tags should only be used when you are going to be mentioning something that you can't already read on Gateworld*
                              *When I talk out my butt it smells like sarcasm*

Comment

yes he has a sword, there is another shot with him walking and its on his back, I think its when there treading through the water when there doing individual shots.
                                Why is it every time I gate to P3X-797 my bags always end up on P3X-888.

Comment

Working...
                                X