X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rogue this is what scared me about
    Spoiler:
    Moebius.I do not want to pat myself on the back but I was raising the Red Flags since I found out about Moebius being AU.I hope I turn out to be wrong but I though some Shippers were jumping the Gun and being overly Happy with Threads.I waited 8 Years to see Sam and Jack get together and unless we get a real Kiss and hear I Love You Threads was a waste.All Threads did was Kill a great Character and break up Sam and Pete.We knew Pete would be history already.The Regs are still in Place Sam and Jack did not have the Adult conversation and no Kiss so what did Threads really accomplish?

Comment

Originally posted by Rogue
      Well for me, I am not shipping for any other pairings from this set of writers. They are just going to continue to yank our chains whethers it S/J or S/W or S/T or any other combination. After this is over the only pairing I am shipping for is Gambit(my husband) and Rogue(me).
      Well I am jumping on this band-wagon....WOO HOO Gambit & Rogue
      Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Originally posted by galaxy
        WELCOME YANNICKHK!!!!

Have fun and post alot!

Galaxy had such a wonderful welcome that I am Stealing it ...WELCOME ALL of the New Shippers I haven't seen before
        Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Originally posted by auralan
          I'm with you. I have no idea why everybody's so down today. Season 8/9 spoilers:
          Spoiler:
          Pete's gone. Kerry was never more than kick in the right direction. Sam and Jack are on the same page. The spoilers from the start of season 9 couldn't look any better if they tried. Seriously, Jack's promoted to Hammond's job in DC and Sam's taken a special assignment away from the SGC for personal and professional reasons. Those dots aren't hard to connect at all. It's never looked this good. If it weren't for losing Jacob along the way, I'd be doing a dorky-looking dance of joy!
          I am with you Auralan ..... Since I have NO expectations anymore I am just happy with what is coming

Comment

Originally posted by blueiris

Its ridiculous how happy a cannonly shippy ending would make me.
            You are not alone Blueiris....it would make me ridiculously happy too

Comment

Originally posted by ForeverSg1
              If I had my way the final scene in Moebius would end like this...

Teal'c, Daniel, Sam and Jack standing in front of Jack's house, all wearing civilian clothes. Jack has a small bag on the ground next to him.

Daniel : So? This is it, huh?

Jack : Daniel, it's not like I'm sticking my head into another Ancient Repository, I'm just going to Washington.

Daniel : Yeah...but who am I going to annoy now? It's just not going to be the same around here without you, Jack.

Teal'c : O'Neill, I too will feel a loss by your departure.

[Sam silently watches her friends say their good-byes]

Jack : [Sighing] It's not like we won't still get together. I'm only going to be a few hours away by plane, even less with the Promethius (mischevious grin) I'll be dropping by to check up on things on occassion, and I'll be expecting you all to come visit me.

Teal'c : (bowing his head) Indeed.

[Jack walks over and gives Daniel a big hug]

Jack : Be good Danny.

Daniel : You too, Jack.

[Turning Jack stands in front of Teal'C]

Jack : (glancing between Daniel and Sam) Take care of them for me, T.

[Teal'c grasps O'Neills right forearm with his own]

Teal'C : (Nodding) I will...my friend.

[Jack walks over to Sam, standing only inches from her]

Sam: (gazing into Jack's eyes) Jack.

Jack steps closer, placing his hands onto Sam's face and gently kisses her.

Jack: (big grin) I'll see *you* in two weeks.
              Sam: (amazing Carter smile)

Jack picks up his bag and walks over to an AF car that's obviously been waiting for him. He opens the door, placing his bags inside. He looks over his shoulder, then gives one last Jack O'Neill killer smile and a quick wave before getting inside.

Ending scene is Teal'C, Sam, and Daniel all huddled together. Sam standing in the middle with one arm wrapped around each of the guys waists, watching Jack's car drive away.

A little sappy I know, but I'm really going to miss RDA.
              I could handle this as an ending ...GOOD JOB!!!

Comment

Originally posted by dipsofjazz
                You're not the only one that enjoyed Moebius. I loved it and I think Amanda should be given an award for her acting in this. I also agree with everything that you said, along with the others that want the team in the final scene.
                you can add me to the list of people that liked Mobieus ...I laughed myself silly

Comment

So I have two theories as to why so many shippers are suddenly so down, which can basically be summed up as addiction and angst.

Let's start with angst: Shippers love angst! Angst is the lifeblood of ship! Without angst, romance isn't romantic! Therefore once Sam and Jack start looking like they're going to get past the angst, angst-loving shippers start generating angst of their own!

Another possible explanation is Addiction! Shippers are addicted to the ship. It's like a drug. When we get really shippy stuff, it's like a super-trip. After the homongous shippy highs, shippers crash! They go into withdrawal! All is darkness and despair until they get their next fix! And if there's even the remotest possibility that the next fix might never come, it makes them crazy!

For mild cases of Shipper anxiety, Dr. Starfury prescribes:
                  Blue Shipper Cookies - Dreamy Shipper Bliss

Purple Shipper Cookies - Warm and Fuzzy Shipping

Turquoise Shipper Cookies - which are the super duper magnificent spectacular love enhanced shipper cookies

Indigo Shipper Cookies - helps us all remain blissfully ignorant of anything negative to our ship

For more severe cases of Shipper anxiety, Dr. Starfury prescribes:

mei mei's Special Happy Pill Shipper Cookie - They are made from the combined ingredients of mei mei's medicine cabinet. It allows shippers to be in a drugged induced haze to prevent them from losing their minds!

If symptoms do not go away within 24 hours, or recur, Dr. Starfury recommends:

EVERY COLOR SHIPPER COOKIE - which erases shipper memories of all bad spoilers, episodes, and character appearances that depress shippers and replaces them with positive Sam/Jack memories. This shipper cookie was created in Honor of the 2nd ANNUAL CELEBRATION! ITS SHIP DAY JULY 28TH, 2004. It is guaranteed to keep all shippers in only the best shipper mood.

Naquadah Enhanced Anti-Ranting Shipper Cookies – If you have to eat these Shipper Cookies you are so desperate that you probably won't care what they are for.
                  P.S. - Disclaimer - Since these Shipper Cookies are probably radioactive please take the appropriate precautions when handling
                  Sam & Jack 'Ship...

Comment

Originally posted by eye of botox
                    Thanks to everyone cough*scarypersonshelsfcBeaCcritterdipsofjazz*cough for their jellosupport! I am determined to increase the optimism on this board.

Spoiler:
                    I mean, haven't we gotten what we wanted? Really? No Pete, No Kerry and fishing on the dock, *together*. Coulda been Danny or Teal'c, but it was Sam. Honestly, after all the dithering it wouldn't exactly be in character for these two to actually address their issues. Nobody on SG1 ever does. It, to me, is in keeping with the characters to keep in all on the downlow. To be all GRRRRR! about stuff is totally valid and if being GRRR! gets ya by then, okay. But still, we just don't know what's going to happen at the end of Moooooo!bius, Part Deux and like I said before, we shippers are not to be trifled with, and the boys know it. They'll take good care of our ship or they'll not have a job come next year and there isn't a mother's son that doesn't know it. Even the anits with the venom and silliiness that they spew out know that Shippers are not to be crossed... and have we been? Nope. Sam may have taken the ring, but it was only because Jack didn't ask her not to. No one, and I mean no one can watch the lab scene and not believe that she was asking him to speak up.

From what I've seen S9 is going to kick some serious butt in a S1-2 SG1 kinda way. Yes, RDA's little snark will be missed, but really, it's like we get a whole new show that we already know we like!!!!! How can this not be of the good?

Plus, there's snacks.
                    SNACKS!!! count me in

Comment

Originally posted by samisjacksgal

(((((((((((((Tame))))))))))))))))

glad to see ya around again

*does big shipper grin*lol
                      ((((((((((Carolyn))))))))) it is good to BE around again

I so missed my ((((((((((SHIPPER FAMILY))))))))))

Comment

Originally posted by dipsofjazz
                        (((((((((Tame)))))))) I jumped into the rep points thread to say hi, and now I see you're here. Stay still, woman!
                        (((((((Bev)))) Yes I have gone WACKO (as my MAIN man would say) ...I am running around the Forum willy nilly

I have SO MISSED be away and now that my *spoiler-free* life has been busted all to H E double hockey sticks I am back with GUSTO

Comment

Originally posted by ses110
                          Rogue this is what scared me about
                          Spoiler:
                          Moebius.I do not want to pat myself on the back but I was raising the Red Flags since I found out about Moebius being AU.I hope I turn out to be wrong but I though some Shippers were jumping the Gun and being overly Happy with Threads.I waited 8 Years to see Sam and Jack get together and unless we get a real Kiss and hear I Love You Threads was a waste.All Threads did was Kill a great Character and break up Sam and Pete.We knew Pete would be history already.The Regs are still in Place Sam and Jack did not have the Adult conversation and no Kiss so what did Threads really accomplish?
                          ((SES))) EXCELLENT points ....so excellent that I refuse to think about them I am so happy just staying neutral about what TPTB are going to do that that is all I CAN do..... I am really erasing expectations because we ALL KNOW that TPTB just aren't that good at writing RST period and in a way I would rather have what we have then to have them screw it up even more

Comment

The mood on this thread seems to be decidedly more positive all of the sudden. I wonder....could it be because our favorite cheerleader is once again in residence??????

(((((Tame)))))
                            Desperate Thunker

Comment

Originally posted by Critter
                              The mood on this thread seems to be decidedly more positive all of the sudden. I wonder....could it be because our favorite cheerleader is once again in residence??????

(((((Tame)))))
                              Awww what a wonderful thing to say ((((((((((Critter))))))))))))

oh did you mean Bev?

Comment

I mean both of you and everyone else out there keeping up the shipper spirit!!!!!!
                                Desperate Thunker

Comment

Working...
                                X