Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Shippers beware, because Jess has something to say . . .

*sigh*

I love this thread.

I love my 'Ship Family.

I love Sam and Jack.

I love Rick and Amanda.

I love the angst, and the fluff, and the gutter that comes with our 'Ship (but especially the angst! )

I love our couple. They are 100% meant to be in every universe. In every reality. In every single timeline.

Our 'Ship is great.

I love our 'Ship.

*huggles all around*

sigpic
    The Return of King Arthur
    Trust in the Lord with all your heart; lean not on your own understanding. In all of ways
    acknowledge him, and he'll make your path straight. Proverbs 3:5-6

Comment

Procrastinating...I wonder what that means *whistles inconspicously*
      Nice pics! I think I should activate my photobucket account again *wonders off*
      sigpic
      Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

Originally posted by Twilight506 View Post
        http://i697.photobucket.com/albums/vv339/regularamanda/jacktouchesherhand1.jpg
        Carter, I'm sure once Hammond gets done turning red he'll understand our perfectly good excuse about why we were in the storage closet... with our shirts off... looking for suspicious... moles....
        ::snort::
        must find something to wipe the splurted water from my monitor

Comment

Vid rec!
          Sam/Jack love song

And OT VERY FUNNY VID!
          The Asgard Song
          sigpic

Comment

ahhh always nice to come home to this thread

i'z was thinking about doing a crack vid with this song

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f_2rrxONlLo

Kinda actiony with some Sam and jack thrown in
            sigpic

General Of The Tesla Troopers, Proud Member of Magnett, MOP and SHIP

Comment

Originally posted by Regularamanda View Post
              So I'm pulling an all nighter on a paper, again But hey at least I'm not the only one procrastinating... Pol is too (what dissertation? )
              ...and I tried so hard to make you start with that paper and make you write it on time...

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Valerie_Jackson View Post
                Hey guys,
                This has been driving me crazy!
                OK, so a few months ago I was reading through the Ship Day 2009 thread, and I saw a post that said JM had come one year to wish you a happy ship day, though back when he said it it was 'Shipper Day'. Do you have any idea how to find it?
                I've never seen the original post either, although i've seen it referred to often. Maybe one of the 'older' shippers has it bookmarked?

Comment

*runz in*

SOOOOOO freaking!!!

Spoiler:
                  MARRIEEEEEEEEEED!!!!!!!!

*runs out*

p.s. thee-hee
                  sigpic
                  Big thanks to josi for avi and sig

Comment

Hehe, I love this Ship, I love RDA and AT and I love convention tidbits!
                    *happy dances*

Originally posted by jumble View Post
                    I've never seen the original post either, although i've seen it referred to often. Maybe one of the 'older' shippers has it bookmarked?
                    Maybe Joe has this memorable event bookmarked himself?

''Dear Joe,
                    Love your blog, I know you love our thread. Remember way back when you finally delurked because you wanted to be part of somehing big? Yes? Well, we need that link. Thank you!

Love,
                    The GW Ship Family''
                    Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                    Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
                      Hehe, I love this Ship, I love RDA and AT and I love convention tidbits!
                      *happy dances*

Maybe Joe has this memorable event bookmarked himself?

''Dear Joe,
                      Love your blog, I know you love our thread. Remember way back when you finally delurked because you wanted to be part of somehing big? Yes? Well, we need that link. Thank you!

Love,
                      The GW Ship Family''
                      *copies and pastes to Joe's blog*

Another S/J-ish challenge sig..

Comment

See? I said one of the 'older' shippers wood have it

Actually, it was quite interesting reading down the page and seeing people's responses to his post on that second link ^^^
                        Last edited by Jumble; 17 November 2009, 07:42 AM.

Comment

JUMBLE - did you *really* post that to JM's BLOG! :: gasp :: You are so much bolder than I am. Although... I kinda hope... maybe...

Sqqqqqqqqqqqquuuuuuuuuuueeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Comment

Originally posted by Twilight506 View Post
                            JUMBLE - did you *really* post that to JM's BLOG! :: gasp :: You are so much bolder than I am. Although... I kinda hope... maybe...

Sqqqqqqqqqqqquuuuuuuuuuueeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
                            No, I didn't need to because Jann posted the links

But it woodn't have been the first time I've copied someone's post and put it on his blog, so be careful what you say

Comment

Hi Shippy Friends and Melissa, Empress of Ship

Just back from AT4 in London (awesome!) but, in case no one has come over here to inform you guys ... from Amanda's lips to us during her Q&As:

1) She is definitely okay with the whole Sam and Jack getting it on now (as probably noted this past year) because "Sam is no longer under Jack's chain of command"

2) The third SG1 movie is probably on back shelf again as they didn't get a call-up for fall filming

3) Damian is playing around with an RDA and AT script in which they play the leads and maybe it could be a DVD movie or telemovie or some such ... JUST THE FACT THAT DAMIAN IS THINKING ABOUT 'PAIRING' RICK AND AMANDA IN A NON-STARGATE UNIVERSE - YIPPEE! I soooooooooo hope this takes place. If we can't have ship resolved one place, maybe we can at least see their great chemistry onscreen in another!

4) Rick phoned Amanda while she was onstage and we could hear him - the friendship/love they have for each other was evident. And RDA has such a razor wit!
                              Last edited by ChopinGal; 17 November 2009, 08:10 AM.

Comment

See? I said one of the 'older' shippers wood have it
                                Yes, I'm so old. I think I should go to the shipper's elderly home.

Actually, it was quite interesting reading down the page and seeing people's responses to his post on that second link ^^^
                                I know...it was funny for me because I first read all the response on it and had to go back to look for the original post!

No, I didn't need to because Jann posted the links
                                I'm such a good girl.

But it woodn't have been the first time I've copied someone's post and put it on his blog, so be careful what you say
                                ...yes...be careful...she also saves posts that are bad for your sanity...or...for your innocence...*le sigh*
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X