John Sheppard/Teyla Emmagan Appreciation/Ship/Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Round Robin Comm is up...

Any with the (WIP) in the totle means, obviously, the story was never finished. It's up for grabs if anyone want to finish them...

John and Teyla Round Robin
    sigpic
    Humor is the great thing, the saving thing after all. The minute it crops up, all our hardnesses yield, all our irritations, and resentments flit away, and a sunny spirit takes their place. --Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by YappiChick View Post
      Round Robin Comm is up...

Any with the (WIP) in the totle means, obviously, the story was never finished. It's up for grabs if anyone want to finish them...

John and Teyla Round Robin

*bows to Yappi!* Woot!
      1-800-Iluv-JandT
      sig by Sci!

Toll Free..Available 24 HRS...Remember..It can never be too much..

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Hi cc! Good to see ya

Our clocks change tonight and i'm all confused
          What we do in life echoes in eternity - Gladiator vghUp the Blades!

Comment

Originally posted by CazzBlade View Post
            Hi cc! Good to see ya

Our clocks change tonight and i'm all confused
            Hi there!

I think ours "fall" back next month....but not sure...

How have you been?
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by cc_mac View Post
              Hi there!

I think ours "fall" back next month....but not sure...

How have you been?
              If you are in the US, it's next Saturday.
              sigpic
              Humor is the great thing, the saving thing after all. The minute it crops up, all our hardnesses yield, all our irritations, and resentments flit away, and a sunny spirit takes their place. --Mark Twain

Comment

Made some icons *gasp* All fanfic/NaNoWriMo related:

http://yappichick.livejournal.com/68263.html

Finished the big bang fic....well, I wrote all of it, now I've gotta go back and add 4k or so...which hopefully should be easy. Then it's VS time. Then I'm done with fandom stuff for the year. LOL
                sigpic

Comment

If you are in the US, it's next Saturday.
                  2nd weekend of November actually, according to the US lawbreakersmakers daylight savings time ends in the second saterday of november and starts up again in March.

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
                  "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
                  "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

Finished the big bang fic....well, I wrote all of it, now I've gotta go back and add 4k or so...which hopefully should be easy. Then it's VS time. Then I'm done with fandom stuff for the year. LOL
                    Great job on Icons!! I can relate to most of them.

You psycho woman you.... and you were complaining I was doing better than you. I'm still on where I left off. Gotta get in gear.

Just a flyby post to wish Winged and Jet a Happy Belated Birthday!!!

For Winged:
                    OT Icons:

For Jet:

'Night!!

Comment

GORGEOUS, Lea.

CCmac, that new sig of yours....of Sheppard....WOWSA!!!!!
                      sigpic

Comment

Hahahaha snagged a few

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
                        "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
                        "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

Originally posted by scifan View Post

For Jet:

'Night!!
                          This looks awesome Sci. I'm totally snagging it for my desktop computer wallpaper.

Sigs by sarah_jones on Livejournal.
                          My FanFiction and LiveJournal

Comment

Originally posted by scifan View Post
                            Great job on Icons!! I can relate to most of them.

You psycho woman you.... and you were complaining I was doing better than you. I'm still on where I left off. Gotta get in gear.

'Night!!
                            Awesome art, chickie! Yeah, I could totally relate to them to...on a much smaller level. I don't think I could ever do NaNoWriMo. Ever.

Dude, I put my butt in gear this week. But, you are totally ahead of me in the VS department. I said I have "Previously on Stargate" on Episode 4 so far. And you are a writing Master--you busted out like 6k like a pro.
                            sigpic

Comment

Another fan fic update this time one that I haven't apparently updated since March: Teyla Snatchers.

There is more written that what is typed up for this update and that will be in the next update. Some of this current update was written before my stand still but most of it after the post I made about it so I think posting about the stand still helped.

As usual new stuff after the line and any mistakes are mine so enjoy.

Signs by Scifan and me. | My Forum - Planet TV Role Play | My Fan Fiction | My Mini City - Rygel City

Comment

Greetings from New Zealand again!!

Just finished another day at Armageddon... wow.. its a pretty big convention and I'm exhausted... lots of gaming and stuff for the kids but today I started to get my bearings a bit better and enjoyed the buzz..

Spoiler:
                                Saw Joe/Jason and Paul yesterday at photo op and signing though not a lot of Stargate fans compared to the overall number of people there..

Sorry but I didnt bother with any pictures as my camera takes crappy pics and eventhough I was in the second row at the VIP panel I didnt take any pics as the guy in front of me had his camera in the air the whole time and it would have been in every pic.. I just wanted to enjoy the guys and they were all in great form... Joe looked as gorgeous as ever.. had a stunning leather jacket on.. sigh !!

Anyway my big news is that I had diner with Joe... and it was a wonderful experience.... it was pretty cheap compared to other convention diners so I couldnt resist... I had Joe next to me for 3 hours and we even got fed..

There were only 4 other fans but we were at the same table as the Jason fans and a lady from Farscape.... Joe only spoke to us though so we had his undivided attention for 3 hours.. and can that man talk !!
                                I had lots of questions but I went blank when he sat down and once he started talking I really didnt want to interupt him too much.. I could listen to the man talk forever.. he and Jason fooled around and Jason was just one up from me and he came over to Joe and got him in a strangle hold.. Joe grabbed my arm and sqeaked out "help".. I told them they should do a sit-com together and Jason being Jason said we should do a lot more than that..
                                We talked about a lot of things.. still nothing on the horizon for Joe.. he's waiting on the "right" project.. we talked a lot about SGA ending and SGU but not really a topic for discussion over the internet..
                                Joe had a close encounter with a Shark in the Barrier Reef and thought his time was up... He went diving for the first time and turned around to see a shark next to him.... he was diving with a French lady and they tried to keep as still as possible until it moved away...
                                He's very close to Jason and sees him and Rachel a lot but hasnt seen David in a while. Told us some stuff about his father in law and family but fairly private stuff. Lots of stuff I can't really pass on but he looked great and really has Elfin ears.. they really are so cute... he didnt have a full beard but fairly close.. he kept tilting his chair back and I thought he was going to whump himself but he managed to keep his chair upright..

Just came back from the Jason panel as well.. it was the vip one for gold and silver passes only so not a lot of people there so Jason was really relaxed and very funny... the funiest I have seen him... I'll tell you a bit more about that when I get a chance.
                                Joe is up on the main stage tomorrow but again I doubt I'll be able to get many photos as my camera is crap.. got one nice one with Joe at the dnner but so far thats about all I've got.

Joe also listed all the things he would have liked to have been done on SGA.. more background for his character and exploration of the city..Loved Vegas because it opened up so many more possibilites for his AU self and felt that the show needed that different perspective.. was happy with the JT relationship and didnt like the fact that he ended up alone in the last ep.. would have liked the JT relationship to have been revisited ... felt the writers didnt write for women very well at all..
                                He doesnt want to look back though and is happy to move on and feels life is too short to feel resentful or angry..

Anyway guys have to run... it will probably be a week or so before I can give anymore info.. hopefully there will be lots of photos from other con goers ..

Take care
                                Blue

x
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X