This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by leiasky View Post
    Maybe the the end of the SGU season we'll see a ring on their fingers?
    Spoiler:
    (since RDA is doing a guest spot at the end of the SGU season, too)
    Because, you know, a year will have passed and it so wouldn't make sense if they aren't married by then! Heck, doesn't make sense they aren't married by NOW. *sniffles*
    Originally posted by hedwig View Post
    Rings on their fingers ...

Spoiler:
    In one of the other pictures posted today, Walter is talking to an officer, and as I glanced at the picture I assumed (for some silly reason) that he was talking to Jack, and ... I saw a wedding band on the man's finger and almost started squeeeeeeing ... until I glanced up and realized it wasn't Jack at all, it was some other officer. ... )
    OY!! You two are.. OY!! Why just don't you accept that is Jack is mine!
    Richard Dean Anderson is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy!!
    sigpic
    Hawaii-Five-O-Heat-Wave-Thunk-thread-of-hotness

Comment

Originally posted by OneillTwo"LL"s View Post
      http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v1...gRollyeyes.gif OY!! You two are.. OY!! Why just don't you accept that is Jack is mine! http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v1.../th_gone02.gif
      Because we know better????? And we've heard it on good authority that there's somebody else who is even more possessive about him.

Comment

You know, I must admit that I really REALLY don't want to watch Stargate Universe....but, being the loyal hussy that I am, now I must because GOSH! if Mala's going to go through all the trouble to post such lickable likable pictures of our beloved...well, you how in the universe can I resist?

Desperate Thunker

Comment

Because we know better????? And we've heard it on good authority that there's somebody else who is even more possessive about him.
          Who told you??????
          Desperate Thunker

Comment

Originally posted by Critter View Post
            Who told you??????

it don't take a genius to figure it out!

Thunks Mala!!

*hiding from Critter and he is armed *
            Richard Dean Anderson is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy!!
            sigpic
            Hawaii-Five-O-Heat-Wave-Thunk-thread-of-hotness

Comment

Originally posted by OneillTwo"LL"s View Post

it don't take a genius to figure it out!

[url]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v145/SueCanada989/ZMalaSpecials/206-ThorsChJMALA.jpg[/urk]
              Thunks Mala!!

*hiding from Critter and he is armed *
              Ahhhhh......see, all for ME!!!! He's keeping the rest of you away so we can be just we two!

Thanks ON2LLs.....(((((BIGHUGS)))))
              Desperate Thunker

Comment

Originally posted by sg-1fanintn View Post
                Awwww, nell, it's ok. We understand. We've all lost control of our faculties when looking at hot pictures of RDA!
                I always thought he looked good in the white suit.

One of his best looks in MacGyver was in the white suit.
                sigpic

To see the complete animated picture timeline of the comet landing - http://xkcd1446.org/#7

From the wonderful XKCD site http://xkcd.com/1446/

Comment

OK, here are the rest of my scrubs of MGM's new promos from SGU EP: Air: Part 1 (there are no new pics for Air Part 2)

Spoiler:
                  sigpic

Comment

This one is a variation on one of the first ones we saw a couple of weeks ago...
                    Spoiler:
                    sigpic

Comment

Most of the original pics are pretty dark, so I had to lighten and sharpen them up...
                      sigpic

Comment

Not sure if this is a 'behind the scenes' pic or not...
                        Spoiler:

If this is a scene from the episode, wouldn't Walter be working the computer for the General?
                        I think RDA is checking his email...

sigpic

Comment

A variation of the pic that we saw in SGU press kit...

Spoiler:

I wish MGM had released a hi-res version of this one instead.
                          sigpic

Comment

Another of the General and Colonel similar to the first pic that I posted yesterday...

Spoiler:
                            sigpic

Comment

I decided to take the monitor image of Col. Carter from this promo, and create a screen pic that looks more like what the General would be viewing directly...

Spoiler:

This manip has been cropped, flattened and color-corrected.
                              sigpic

Comment

MGM released this pic to the press, but it's not on their own web site. Anyway, I cropped it and made a close-up version of it...

Spoiler:

One of the first scrubs from a few weeks ago...

Last edited by Mala50; 06 October 2009, 12:15 PM.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X