No announcement yet.

The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

half way through the episiode....I squeed when I saw Martin's name on the screen! *sigh*

Oooh, it's back on! The blonde chick is in a subway!!!

*goes back to watching*
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Bekki View Post
      half way through the episiode....I squeed when I saw Martin's name on the screen! *sigh*

*goes back to watching*
      LOL. Glad you are enjoying it.
      sigpic

Comment

Hey guys!

So I'm a bad Woohoo and I've been away for far too long but I do have a good excuse...

Spoiler:
        I got food poisoning from some Chicken on Sunday and rather than lasting for a couple of days like it's supposed to its been all week and I still have to take regular naps now .

So anyway I'm on the mend and I'm off to catch up but does anyone have any major news? Anything to report?

Comment

Originally posted by Sarai View Post
          Hey guys!

So I'm a bad Woohoo and I've been away for far too long but I do have a good excuse...

Spoiler:
          I got food poisoning from some Chicken on Sunday and rather than lasting for a couple of days like it's supposed to its been all week and I still have to take regular naps now .

So anyway I'm on the mend and I'm off to catch up but does anyone have any major news? Anything to report?
          ((((Sarai))))
          Hope you'll feel better soon!
          Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
          Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Ok so I caught up veerrrry quickly and I'm so sorry to have worried you all!! I could barely drag myself out of bed let alone sit in front of the computer .

Feel free to chastise me. I'm a very bad Woohoo. I never got a text from Josi though . Although thinking about it I can't remember if my number changed before or after the shipmeet. I think it was after. I'll send the new one out though, its useful having numbers, just in case !

But really, I am so sorry to have given you all a scare. I should have got Dave to come online and tell you what was going on .

Comment

(((((Sarai)))))

That sucks

*goes back to watching*
              sigpic

Comment

Ok so I caught up veerrrry quickly and I'm so sorry to have worried you all!! I could barely drag myself out of bed let alone sit in front of the computer .
                Aw (((((Sarai))))) Sorry to hear you've been so ill, I know exactly what that's like I haven't eaten chicken since my bout of food poisoning a few weeks back. Hope you feel much better soon

Feel free to chastise me. I'm a very bad Woohoo. I never got a text from Josi though . Although thinking about it I can't remember if my number changed before or after the shipmeet. I think it was after. I'll send the new one out though, its useful having numbers, just in case !
                Can you send it to me too? I have your old one And I need to pm you about the shipmeet

But really, I am so sorry to have given you all a scare. I should have got Dave to come online and tell you what was going on .
                Ok, so give him his instructions as to what to do next time, we can't have our WooHoos disappearing and being ill and nobody telling us, it's just not on

Comment

PMed you Jumble . Yeah I don't think I'll be going anywhere near chicken for a while.

Just so none of you get worried, I'm off for a nap *hugs all*

Comment

In honour of Sarai's return, from Timeline to the Future - Secrets of the Gate Revealed (thanks Jann ).........

"And then you have to decide.....

... when and how hard to............"

Comment

Hey guys!

Spoiler:

(((Sarai)))) I hope you feel better soon!

Nothing major to report...I think

OT school...
                      Spoiler:
                      Had a class meeting today because our tutor was worried about the class. Apparently overall we aren't doing so well. We are with 15 people in the class of which 6 people already can't pass anymore(even if they manage to get all the points this block) Then she said the other people's mark weren't that awesome as well....only one person out of the entire class had managed to pass all subjects and get good grades(which was me as she told me just before class) ...so since I was good, I could leave...but she hadn't said my name yet and I already started packing...then people in the class said "Now we know who" and then when I was just about to leave my phone(who wasn't on silent mode) went off...Whoops... so one boy said "Perfect student...riiiiiiiight" it didn't help that I had to answer that particular call I'm such a good student...*snort*
                      sigpic

Comment

Jann well done for getting the best results

But really, I don't think it was fair of your tutor to do that, it's bound to cause resentment amongst your fellow students. He should have kept you in the class and let you have anonimity if you chose to.

And I've just realised I've posted pics of Joe and Dan, but none of Martin

Rectifying that......

Mmmmm..... gotta love The Man in uniform

Comment

He looks so devastatingly cute sheepish in that last pic *sweet Martin sigh*

PS - Sanctuary was RAD as!!!! I amy have squeed over Martin's name again.
                          sigpic

Comment

He looks so devastatingly cute sheepish in that last pic *sweet Martin sigh*
                            Oh I think you were right the first time, definitely veeeeery devastating and CUTE!!! Cheeky smile, a little sparkle in his eyes....... *sigh*

PS - Sanctuary was RAD as!!!! I amy have squeed over Martin's name again.
                            I had to watch the first three eps twice before I understood it

That was my excuse anyway

Edit: This was post 11111
                            Last edited by Jumble; 28 May 2009, 06:15 AM.

Comment

*wanders in looking for LJ*

*hides leg-irons behind back*

*waves at WhooHoos*

*wanders off*
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post
                                Jann well done for getting the best results

But really, I don't think it was fair of your tutor to do that, it's bound to cause resentment amongst your fellow students. He should have kept you in the class and let you have anonimity if you chose to.
                                Thank you.

I agree, certainly since she already said it in the previous class I had from her that I was the only one...and she could have told me then that I didn't had to go but she forgot. I mean most people probably do know that I've passed everything, but I still don't wanna look like a nerd.(even though I am one)
                                But the phonecall was funny

Originally posted by AstraPerAspera View Post
                                *wanders in looking for LJ*

*hides leg-irons behind back*

*waves at WhooHoos*

*wanders off*
                                Someone has gone insane.

Oh and Martin in uniform is always good...gotta love a man in uniform...Yum!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X