Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

In "real" life... Inga began twiching in her bed.

Every time she twiched... dark blood came out of her mouth.

Suddenly... she woke up.

Anubis had been defeated and now it was Ingas life that needed to be taken care of...

Anubis had caused her internal injuries which caused the bleeding.

More and more blood came out of Ingas mouth, her blue eyes widened and Inga twiched strongly ONE LAST time.

Kal shath... Astra...

In her last moments, Inga sent those messages to Kal shath and Astra...

And so The million year old Wraith Queen Inga stopped twiching, fell back into her bed, her eyes closed...

and Wraith Queen Inga died for the last and real time.

Comment

SOME NOTES:

Just wanted to notify you all... i will introduce a new character which i will play later in the RP now that Inga has
      Spoiler:
      died
      for real.

I also wanted to point out... that this RP does not follow the canon of Stargate: Atlantis.

In the canon of this RP... the episode "EATG" never happened and a superhive was NEVER created... and our hive was the first to ever reach the Milky Way.

AN IDEA:

I thought... since this RP doesnt follow canon... Why dont we cull Earth For real?

It would be a REALLY exciting part of the RP and we would then get some "Post-Apocalyptic" adventure.

So, what do you guys say?

Shall we let the "good" guys win?

or should we cull Earth?

I vote for Cull Earth... or at least to try and cull it and destroy a few countires!
      Last edited by wraith queen inga; 05 May 2009, 03:53 AM.

Comment

Another Note:

Yes, I think we should try to cull Earth. It would be interesting.
        I'm not saying that we should raze the entire planet and suck it dry, but maybe just have the darts dive in on one country/area (and try not to be seen) before using the hyperdrive to go back to Pegasus. So, maybe cull around the southern tip of Chile? The Carribean?

Or maybe, they could cull a small area and have interactions with the IOA? Maybe Sheppard and the rest could rush to Earth via the stargate to talk with them?

Oh, and poor Inga. I wonder how wraith burials go?
        sigpic

Comment

Forget this post completely.
          Last edited by wraith queen inga; 05 May 2009, 10:55 AM.

Comment

Amina is carrying Tral'Shath and walking throughout the hive.

"Ouch!" Amina says as Tral'Shath pulls at one of her dreds. Amina couldn't leave Tral'shath alone after the "incident", so she decided to bring him into the lab with her. She only had some reports to write, and was not doing any current experiments, so the kid wouldn't end up in anything dangerous and get hurt.

While entering the lab, one of her subordinates tells her the bad news, Queen Inga has died. Amina never knew Inga personally, but knew that she had a history on this hive.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by wraith queen inga View Post
              SOME NOTES:

I vote for Cull Earth... or at least to try and cull it and destroy a few countires!
              Originally posted by Mariellelita View Post
              Another Note:

Yes, I think we should try to cull Earth. It would be interesting.
              I'm not saying that we should raze the entire planet and suck it dry, but maybe just have the darts dive in on one country/area (and try not to be seen) before using the hyperdrive to go back to Pegasus.
              I agree with Mariellelita. If we are going to cull Earth we need to do it quickly. I think the best way to do it would be for the hive to hide around the moon and send the darts to cull.

Dr. D
              God is the original transporter.

Acts 8:39b-40a: The Spirit of the Lord suddenly took Phillip away and the official did not see him again, but went on his way rejoicing. Philip, however, appeared at Azotus (an old city in ancient Israel) and traveled about.

He is also the author of love and justice:

Spoiler:
              Romans 5:8: But God demonstrates his own love for us in this: while we were still sinners, Christ died for us.

John 14:6: Jesus (Christ) answered: I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.

Comment

NOTE: Add my vote to the Earth culling
                If found, is probably lost on the way to Azaroth or the Pegasus Galaxy
                sigpic

Comment

Kal'shath made her way back to the infermary. She still was finding it hard to accept Inga's sudden deimise. Hadn't she died before her once before, only to find her way back into their lives?

Her back and shoulder ached horribly from the injures she had recived during her fight with Inga. Despite a recent feeding, the wounds refused to heal quickly, and she was forced to wear bandages over her injures. Strange. Todd was injured by the possibly poisioned blade and he didn't seem to be....

Horror filled Kal'shath as she remembered just how stubborn the commander was when it came to showing when he was hurt.

Turning on her heel, Kal'shath fled from the infermary to find Todd, remembering the nature of his injures, and feeling that it may be too late to help.
                  If found, is probably lost on the way to Azaroth or the Pegasus Galaxy
                  sigpic

Comment

Astra is on the way to her quarters, deeply troubled about Inga's death and her earlier attack on Kal'shath and Todd. Inga had explained everything to them but it had still been a shock, of course. Astra doesn't blame Inga for the attack.

Turning around a corner Astra finds that it's pointless to go to her quarters, she won't be able to find any rest there. Instead she decides to see the Chief Scientist and ask him if he requires her help on the experimental hyperdrive.

NOTE: Culling earth is fine by me.

Comment

NOTE: Lets cull Earth then!

Comment

Tara, The Technician, was heading through the hallways of the hive in a rush.
                        She just wanted to sleep, this day had simply been crap to her:
                        Them no longer being in the milky way

Them heading to cull earth

and now Ingas death.

Tara and Inga had knewn eachother very well from before and it had been very hard for Tara to accept her death last time, even harder this time.

Concerning the culling of Earth, Tara had never been a big fan of feeding on humans. She hated herself for it, but she could almost feel for the humans she was forced to feed upon by her superiors.

But nevertheless, she could NOT show herself weak to her fellow Wraith, she had to keep her head high and her attitude cold in a typical "Wraithish" way.

Pang!

Tara had suddenly walked right into Astra, who was on her way to the Chief Scientists Lab.

"Sorry", she said quietly and rushed away as Astra continued towards the Lab.

Once Tara reached her quarters she threw herself onto the bed and let the sleep overwhelm her.

Tara had always been commented on how beautiful she was, with her pale white skin, sharp "Wraithish" teeth, big Green slitted (She has green eyes instead of "Wraithish" yellow! ) eyes and messy, pointy reddish hair. (Her hairstyle is the same as the character "Alice" in the first "Resident Evil" MOVIE)

She mostly weared a Black/Reddish sexy clothing (simular to that of the clothing "Erica" has in most part of "Underworld") and black leather boots.

NOTE: Tara is my new RP character in this thread!

Comment

Ok, so i just felt like i should list all the "Regulars" of the hive.

This is just for fun... so dont be mad at me.

So, this is my idea... If This was a TV series... who would be in the regular cast and who has left and who has been reduced to recurring?

REGULARS (At the moment):

Draygon as Kal Shath

Draygon as Todd

Mariellelita as Amina

Dr. Daedalus as The Chief Scientist

Rasunda as Kenny

and

Wraith Queen Inga (Me! ) as Tara (New!)

TEMPORARY RECURRINGS (By "Temporary" it means they have told me they will be gone for a while.)

Draco Stellaris as Astra (Has told me that she will be back later )

Draco Stellaris as Deimos (For reason, see above)

UNKNOWN STATUS (People who havnt posted in a LOOOOONG while)

Wraith Humor as Dart Commander

Soulre@ver as Raziel

THE "EPISODE SYSTEM":

Each page of this thread counts as an episode.

So, this far... we have "created" 39 episodes.

Comment

*On the bridge*
                            technitian;Commander, we are ready to enter hyperspace to earth!
                            Notyfy the Queen!
                            Take us to hyperspace...

NOTE:
                            Sorry for not posting in a while
                            sigpic

My fan-fic, swedish outpost

Comment

Originally posted by Rasunda View Post
                              *On the bridge*
                              technitian;Commander, we are ready to enter hyperspace to earth!
                              Notyfy the Queen!
                              Take us to hyperspace...

NOTE:
                              Sorry for not posting in a while
                              NOTE: You dont have a reaction to Ingas death?

Comment

Amina hears whisperings of rumors of culling throughout the wraith telepathic network. With it being mentioned by the Commander and Chief Scientist, everyone on the hive has become antsy in anticipation of having a meal very soon.

As Amina is writing her report, while holding Tral'shath in one arm, a technician comes in. He knew that Amina was also a dart pilot and wanted to get info of the cull out of her.

Tech: So, have you have you had any...recent orders, Amina?

Amina: No, but I will tell you if they come.

Tech: Ah, very well.

After the Tech leaves, Amina receives a message from the Queen and the Commander.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X