Black Lightning (New CW Show)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Teddybrown View Post
    Only two episodes in as Netflix UK doesnt show it till its over in the UK... The characters are being annoying at the monent! haha. Hoping BL and his ex wife come to their senses!
    The last season, I assume... I have to admit that I didn't like it as much as the other seasons but perhaps it's because it all feels a bit jumbled. However, by the time we reach the second half and go into the finale. That's when it gets interesting again.

Which I have to say, makes it really disappointing that Painkiller is not getting his spinoff cause that backdoor pilot was actually quite fascinating.
    Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Oh yeah, last season. I'm not enjoying it as much as previous seasons but still only 3 episodes in. I'm not a fan of backdoor pilots, especially if they're then not picked up. Has happened twice now with the Arrowverse what with the Canaries in Arrow episode before the end but will be interesting to see what happens. Cant even really remember where Painkiller is at the moment, been ages since I watched season 3!

Comment

I think as far as series ideas went, Painkiller was further along than the Canaries, but nevertheless, I hope that they will reconsider some time in the future cause Painkiller turned out my favorite guy to watch this last season.

Comment

Is Painkiller only in episode 7? Nice twist at the end, again forgot that Odell was alive haha and did we even know he had a daughter? Guessing this was the backdoor pilot, at least we got to know the characters and its an intruiging set up. Much better done than the canaries one!

Comment

Originally posted by Teddybrown View Post
            Is Painkiller only in episode 7? Nice twist at the end, again forgot that Odell was alive haha and did we even know he had a daughter? Guessing this was the backdoor pilot, at least we got to know the characters and its an intruiging set up. Much better done than the canaries one!
            He is not, and yup, that was the pilot. I loved it.

Comment

I really didn't like the backdoor pilot of Painkiller. Too much CGI. It's like, where's all the technology this city has coming from and why can't another city get it?

I liked the final season of Black Lightning wish there was more.

Comment

Originally posted by Mrja84 View Post
                I liked the final season of Black Lightning wish there was more.
                I caught the trailer for the 5 episode event The Flash: Armageddon, and saw Black Lightning as one of the guests so there's a bit more if you want.

I kicked The Flash out of the line-up... Barry annoys the hell out of me and I really couldn't stand to suffer his arrogant behavior another season. Better to not watch a series where the lead character is the annoying one.

Comment

Working...
                X