X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A good article about the series

http://www.denofgeek.com/tv/humans/3...i-fi-of-humans

Comment

Excellent article. Thank you for posting it.

Spoiler:

Regarding Leo, I'm very curious to know what is going on there. I like the extra layer of mystery in addition to the stories of the synths.

Comment

The premiere of Humans in USA had a 0.53 adult rating.A proof that science fiction can still have decent ratings if it is good

Comment

I'm not sure how much promotion there was for Humans on AMC since I hadn't watched anything of theirs since Mad Men ended. I generally keep up with what's new and upcoming in genre TV, but I had not heard anything about it until it premiered on Channel 4 in the UK.

Comment

Originally posted by ecgordon View Post
            I'm not sure how much promotion there was for Humans on AMC since I hadn't watched anything of theirs since Mad Men ended. I generally keep up with what's new and upcoming in genre TV, but I had not heard anything about it until it premiered on Channel 4 in the UK.
            In that case the 0.53 adult rating becomes even more important

Comment

Wow ep 4 stirs things up. At the end I was like why did she lock the door. Then I thought she was going to eat a rat or something. Giving me flashbacks to V. I was a little slow on what was going on until the trash scene.

Comment

I just checked out the first two episodes of the Swedish version and it is really good. If you can find it translated for cheap I highly recommend it. The show is called Real Humans.

Comment

episode 2 ratings

1.091 mil. viewers
                  0.32 adult ratings

a very big drop, it lost almost 600.000 viewers and 0.2 demo. Since it has droped also in UK it's future is uncertain

Comment

Saw the first episode last night and I kinda liked It, and wouldn't mind seeing more
                    Last Movie Watched
                    X-men - First Class

Last Video Game Played
                    Life is Strange

Comment

episode 3 in the states

1.208mil viewers
                      0.44 adult rating

It's good that it got better

Comment

I've watched the three episodes that are out in the US, and I really like this show so far.
                        sigpic

Comment

An interview from the writers of the show

http://www.denofgeek.com/tv/humans/3...kley-interview

Comment

After seeing the first 5 episodes of this show I really like it
                            Last Movie Watched
                            X-men - First Class

Last Video Game Played
                            Life is Strange

Comment

Keep popping into this thread and meaning to watch this!

Comment

I actually watched the Swedish version several months ago. It was first class. Quite spooky and well made. Hope this remake is as good. It starts here in Oz on Monday Aug 2. I have already enjoyed one Swedish show, Wallander, which was remade by the Brits with Kenneth Branagh staring. Both were excellent.

Comment

Working...
                                X