Almost Human News/Discussion/Spoilers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
    People are predictable. They always blame the network for a show's cancellation
    Sometimes it's the network's fault - in part or totally.
    Visit me all over the place! FFN | AO3 | My Website |Twitter |Tumblr

Comment

Originally posted by Amara D'Angeli View Post
      Sometimes it's the network's fault - in part or totally.
      Of course but its a lot rarer than fans would like to believe. Almost every show on network and cable that is cancelled has fans blaming the network. A small fraction of that has to be true.
      Originally posted by aretood2
      Jelgate is right

Comment

Could be worse, they could have renewed Under the Dome for another season. Oh wait they did do that.

Comment

My question is what will we, Almost Human fans that is, call ourselves when we begin the campaign to bring it back?

Comment

I have many names for those people. But this is a PG forum
            Jelgate is right

Comment

Booo! I liked this one!

Comment

Grrr. Another show I like bites the dust. That's it, I'm not starting any new shows until it's run at least 3 seasons. That way I don't get too invested before they pull it out from under me.

Comment

Two questions, as I only caught the first episode and would atleast like to watch the series.
                  1. Does it end on a cliffhanger?
                  2. Is there a list anywhere with the episodes in the correct order to watch, as I understand they aired out of order?

Comment

Originally posted by ajay View Post
                    Grrr. Another show I like bites the dust. That's it, I'm not starting any new shows until it's run at least 3 seasons. That way I don't get too invested before they pull it out from under me.
                    Why not watch a show without getting invested?
                    Jelgate is right

Comment

http://tvbythenumbers.zap2it.com/201...ytheNumbers%29

*waits for people to blame Fox for the cancellation*
                      This stinks, it was a really good show.

Comment

I will miss this one. Fox is to blame when it airs episodes out of order. Way out of order.
                        "Trust me. I'm a psychopath." Jekyll

"And I thought the end of the world couldn't get any worse" Ianto-Torchwood

Comment

This sucks. I'm not surprised in the least but still annoyed. I thought this show had potential.
                          I tell you Teal'c, hockey is the coolest game on Earth!

Did you not say it is played on ice, O'Neill?

Comment

Why not watch a show without getting invested?
                            You mean, be like most people and watch TV just for the sheer mindlessness of it?

Comment

No. You can be entertained by a TV show without being invested. I always thought the invested mentality was idiotic. Its just a television show
                              Jelgate is right

Comment

Perhaps we're defining "invested" differently. By being invested I mean I endeavor to see every episode and thoroughly enjoy the story and feel something of a connection to the characters. But I'm not going to join an Almost Human forum, collect merch and write fanfic for it. That's obsession, and I'll happily admit I'm obsessed with Stargate.

Comment

Working...
                                X