No announcement yet.

Almost Human News/Discussion/Spoilers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That's the first I'm hearing about airing the eps out of order. I hope they don't put the Firefly curse on the show. Of course, that could explain the extreme increase in the level of characterization over the course of only a couple of episodes.
    Visit me all over the place! FFN | AO3 | My Website |Twitter |Tumblr

Comment

previews from Monday's upcoming Episode "Blood Brothers"

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Tonight's episode was pretty cool. got to see more into the John/Valerie Relationship especially when the ending with the two of them.

Comment

Good episode. I got the feeling this Avery fella is going to make a return to the scene pretty soon, prison is only going to slow down his quest for revenge not stop it. I wonder what would have happen to clones if they were bought in alive, would they have been terminated like those illegal androids .

Valerie look generally surprise by Dorian being able to flick over a truck and she certainly didn't act like someone who seen a DRN capable of doing that before. I wonder how special Dorian really is, I am also wondering whether they scrapped because it turn out they wanted real housing and real facilities and not because of their emotional problems, costs would have risen drastically if the government had to provide proper housing and facilities.

An it no wonder their crime rates are up over 400%, law enforcements all seem to go home after dark.

I hope we Maya again, she seem like a person that going to be in the middle of trouble a lot by accident.

Comment

Originally posted by Lt.Colonel John Sheppard View Post
                    Tonight's episode was pretty cool. got to see more into the John/Valerie Relationship especially when the ending with the two of them.
                    I have to agree, it was an interesting episode. The John/Valerie Relationship is starting to look interesting as well.
                    I tell you Teal'c, hockey is the coolest game on Earth!

Did you not say it is played on ice, O'Neill?

Comment

I thought this was the best episode yet. I'm not in love with the insta-romance-vibes we're getting between Kennex and Stahl. I know the characters have been talking about the chemistry and possible feelings but until this episode the two characters had little time together. It feels forced and rushed to me and, at this point in the story, I'd prefer to keep all the shippy stuff off the table and focus on the buddy-flick stuff and the procedural stuff. I think they're having a tough enough time in those two realms without adding in another element that is apparently trying to hit the ground running.
                      Visit me all over the place! FFN | AO3 | My Website |Twitter |Tumblr

Comment

well this is what happens when FOX airs Episodes out of order this episode is really episode 8.

Comment

I am loving the show too. But I'm with you guys that it does need some more meat and soon. It's a tad too predictable and the sudden romance between Kennix and Stahl does seem contrived and forced. I personally would like to see them actually on screen together a bit more first before they just "throw them" together like that.

I thought the funny psychic chick "Maya" will end up having some thing for Dorian. So yeah I don't think we've seen the last of her.

I mean I love the relationship between John and Dorian and do think it's awesome...but there is no way that can carry the show. They will need some more serious story arcs going on to make it last IMO. And I really hope they do...cuz I'm generally enjoying it.
                          Originally posted by jelgate
                          This brings much pain but SQ is right

Comment

LOVED THE FIRST 5 MINUTES ! ! ! LOL LOL LOL

Originally posted by squirrely1 View Post
                            I am loving the show too. But I'm with you guys that it does need some more meat and soon. It's a tad too predictable and the sudden romance between Kennix and Stahl does seem contrived and forced. I personally would like to see them actually on screen together a bit more first before they just "throw them" together like that.

I thought the funny psychic chick "Maya" will end up having some thing for Dorian. So yeah I don't think we've seen the last of her.

I mean I love the relationship between John and Dorian and do think it's awesome...but there is no way that can carry the show. They will need some more serious story arcs going on to make it last IMO. And I really hope they do...cuz I'm generally enjoying it.
                            I agree with all of these points.

Spoiler:
                            I think my least favorite part of this episode was the scene where Maldonado had her private discussion with Avery. I just didn't buy it. I can't believe they showed that he actually got to her. That was a very poor attempt to give her character some life in this episode. That scene and the Kennex / Stahl thing is just too soon and too obviously TV formula.

I guess my overall opinion of this episode is that it didn't live up to the first five minutes. LOL

Comment

Originally posted by Amara D'Angeli View Post
                              I thought this was the best episode yet. I'm not in love with the insta-romance-vibes we're getting between Kennex and Stahl. I know the characters have been talking about the chemistry and possible feelings but until this episode the two characters had little time together. It feels forced and rushed to me and, at this point in the story, I'd prefer to keep all the shippy stuff off the table and focus on the buddy-flick stuff and the procedural stuff. I think they're having a tough enough time in those two realms without adding in another element that is apparently trying to hit the ground running.
                              Someone correct me if I'm wrong, but wasn't it mentioned earlier on the thread that the episodes are being shown out of order?

If that's the case, relationship developement will be off on all counts. I know John and Dorian started being a well oiled machine a little too quickly, IMHO. There should have been a few more bumps in the road.
                              I tell you Teal'c, hockey is the coolest game on Earth!

Did you not say it is played on ice, O'Neill?

Comment

Originally posted by mandogater View Post
                                Someone correct me if I'm wrong, but wasn't it mentioned earlier on the thread that the episodes are being shown out of order?

If that's the case, relationship developement will be off on all counts. I know John and Dorian started being a well oiled machine a little too quickly, IMHO. There should have been a few more bumps in the road.
                                Oh yeah I forgot about that. Wow! There are going to be some awkward episodes now that they have already started to introduce a romantic angle way too soon by showing them out of order.

Comment

Working...
                                X