No announcement yet.

Almost Human News/Discussion/Spoilers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Got caught up on Almost Human and Monday's episode was GREAT!! I loved when Kennix had to feild repair Dorian and he used chewing gum!! LMAO!
    sigpic

Comment

Episode 3 was good. I preferred the second one though. The cop show plot was boring, but the scenes between John and Dorian more than made up for it. The gum, the line about messing with his coffee maker, so many funny moments.
      "Trust me. I'm a psychopath." Jekyll

"And I thought the end of the world couldn't get any worse" Ianto-Torchwood

Comment

I can't wait to see what Monday's ep has in store! LOL!
        sigpic

Comment

I think 3 has to be my favorite atm, 2 has to be the worst in the series (imo) looking forward to this weeks
          Last Movie Watched
          X-men - First Class

Last Video Game Played
          Life is Strange

Comment

Originally posted by MasySyma View Post
            Episode 3 was good. I preferred the second one though. The cop show plot was boring, but the scenes between John and Dorian more than made up for it. The gum, the line about messing with his coffee maker, so many funny moments.
            Lines like that make me think I'm really going to love this show when it hits it's stride.
            I tell you Teal'c, hockey is the coolest game on Earth!

Did you not say it is played on ice, O'Neill?

Comment

Right now I think the concept is outpacing the writing, but with new shows and new characters, it can be very difficult to develop great and compelling personalities. Fox, from my understanding, was much more interested in picking up a successful new sci-fi show than anything else this season and so far they've had a hit with Sleepy Hollow. I think they probably tossed the dice on several series and we're going to see how they roll. This show has a lot of potential. I've mentioned before that I find the plots derivative - which isn't necessarily a problem - but they're going to have to get the formula right between the plots and the characters to really make a go of it.
              Visit me all over the place! FFN | AO3 | My Website |Twitter |Tumblr

Comment

i hope if this gets a second season they do a full 20+ order of episodes.

Comment

Originally posted by Lt.Colonel John Sheppard View Post
                  i hope if this gets a second season they do a full 20+ order of episodes.
                  So season 1 isn't 20+ order?
                  Last Movie Watched
                  X-men - First Class

Last Video Game Played
                  Life is Strange

Comment

Originally posted by mr_kennedy View Post
                    So season 1 isn't 20+ order?
                    nope only 13 episodes for season 1

Comment

Which to be fair is common for a show that is a midseason replacement
                      Originally posted by aretood2
                      Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
                        Which to be fair is common for a show that is a midseason replacement
                        i thought for a show that was considered a mid-season replacement it had to air in January?

Comment

If it doesn't start during premiere weak its a midseason replacement. All new shows (with a few exceptions) tend to start with 13 episodess
                          Originally posted by aretood2
                          Jelgate is right

Comment

Once again this week's episode demonstrates a necessity for the writing to catch up to the performers. Very predictable episode, but great character work. Thankfully they are still getting their feet wet and hopefully the best stories are ahead of them. My hope is that this is a getting to know you period before the real story begins. I hope they have some sort of arc ready. I think this show is going to need more of a gimmick than cop show with good characters and a SciFi twist, but do the executives and writers know this?

Comment

Hey, everyone! So far, I'm loving the show. Everything about it. For once, I have nothing bad to say about a show that I'm loving. Quite pleased, really. All I have to say for now, I'll have to see how things develop.
                              sigpic
                              "Those who dream by day are cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night." - Edgar Allen Poe

Comment

well this is what happens when FOX airs episodes out of order. the episodes we have seen and have been aired besides the pilot have been episodes 5, 6, and 7 respectively. we won't see the real "episode 3" for another 2 weeks. im hoping that when Season 1 is released they go in actual chronological order and not airing order.

Comment

Working...
                                X