X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Comment

Comment

Bwahahahah! Okay, clip 4 was completely hilarious.
          Visit me all over the place! FFN | AO3 | My Website |Twitter |Tumblr

Comment

i swear there are times where Kennex reminds me so much of Jack O'Neill.

Comment

so i have a slight issue with the way they put the opening credits in the front of the episode. so it's like i don't know where the teaser ends and act one begins.

Comment

Really liked the 3rd episode much better then episode 2
                Last Movie Watched
                X-men - First Class

Last Video Game Played
                Life is Strange

Comment

I saw the tail end of last night's episode. I liked it enough to add it to my DVR. And Yes...I've returned from a loooooong time away!
                  sigpic

Comment

Enjoyed the last episode. An it appears that they are airing them in the right order, there were several references to episode 2. I guess the illusion that they been working together for a long time come from the fact that Dorian hook up to the Government and public databases and learn everything about his partner in a few minutes.

Loving some of Dorian abilities, one of rare science fiction moments where androids have abilities that us humans,I guess the non sticky chewing gum never took off in this future. Look like the android also have a significant biological component as well.

An interesting article about Almost Human.
                    http://www.slate.com/articles/techno...nd_morals.html
                    An here the real life version of Dorian
                    http://www.wired.com/wiredenterprise.../catalin-voss/ Okay they still got a long way to go.
                    Last edited by knowles2; 27 November 2013, 11:30 AM.

Comment

I've only caught parts of the pilot and all of the third episode but I have to say this show is starting to interest me.
                      I tell you Teal'c, hockey is the coolest game on Earth!

Did you not say it is played on ice, O'Neill?

Comment

Originally posted by lopo30 View Post
                        i must say that they really shold stop making future tv shows if they dont get details right. Like cloths fasion and vehicles.
                        all the cars in the future are 35-45 years old ? it's like if you look in real life 2013 and all cars would be in the age of 1980. The phone he used was bad to. I see the future phone as hologram that is implanted in your skin or in your cloths.

Details that are nessesary in these future tv shows that make it look good.
                        At least continuum have some future tech but as it's a time traveling tv show it makes sence if they are in our time with future goods, but if all show is based in future then they really should work on the details.
                        Then you invest money into this show to make it right.

Anyway this is now my favorite show, it's been a while since a good SciFy has been on. Terra Nova Canceled to soon.

This better stay on. had most of my hopes on Agents of Shield but a tad bit to basic or I'm way to familiar with the writing and such.

And yess it's sad Dredd doesn't get a sequel.
                        Eagles On Pogo sticks

Comment

A little interesting nod to Fringe when i was watching some these promo vids / in universe newscasts for Almost Human. This one makes reference to Fringe and a Dr. P. Bishop which could be a reference or is Peter Bishop (one of the characters from fringe). if it really is peter than Almost Human is set in the same Universe as Fringe. which would be really really cool.

Comment

I enjoyed this episode, despite the fact the the basic plot was pretty unoriginal. That is what is good about the episode. The plot didn't have to be really original because the actors kept you in it. I don't know if this show is going to be able to get away with that every week, but who knows.

Comment

So far I have felt like the show was derivative. I'm a little okay with that right now because I'm enjoying getting to know the characters.

But I'm with you - I'm not sure that's going to be enough after the first half-season or so.
                              Visit me all over the place! FFN | AO3 | My Website |Twitter |Tumblr

Comment

I caught the most recent ep I like this show hope it lasts
                                sigpic
                                My Favorite Scifi/Fantasy T.V. Shows, Movies, Franchises, My Sports Teams & My Fav Sitcom
                                poundpuppy29 AKA Erika = Astrology Nut, Scifi-Fantasy Junkie & Massachusetts Girl

Comment

Working...
                                X