No announcement yet.

Almost Human News/Discussion/Spoilers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Finally got around to watching these episodes, good start to the season.
    Spoiler:
    Loled at the testicle comment...

Comment

total audiophile moment but John's car engine powering down sounds amazing. This show has been on my watch list for a while. I'm glad it's finally here. Mostly looking forward to the character development.

Comment

I really enjoyed the 2nd episode . . . to air. I think I enjoyed it a little more than the pilot. I am a little disappointed to hear they aired it out of order. I can totally see it because the character interaction lost some of the awkward feel it had in the pilot. What I don't want to see is them going back to 102 and having the interaction feel awkward again. My guess is I won't get my wish.

Comment

Originally posted by Looney View Post
          I really enjoyed the 2nd episode . . . to air. I think I enjoyed it a little more than the pilot. I am a little disappointed to hear they aired it out of order. I can totally see it because the character interaction lost some of the awkward feel it had in the pilot. What I don't want to see is them going back to 102 and having the interaction feel awkward again. My guess is I won't get my wish.
          Yeah, I definitely noticed that straight away...

Comment

I enjoyed the first two episodes. I hope it gets a full season and a DVD soon.
            "Trust me. I'm a psychopath." Jekyll

"And I thought the end of the world couldn't get any worse" Ianto-Torchwood

Comment

I can't wait for more of this show!
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by AresLover452 View Post
                I can't wait for more of this show!
                Agreed! Almost Human and Blacklist are the first two new shows of the Fall season that I have liked right out of the gate.

Comment

now i have a question does the little prologue of pilot take place in 2046 with the rest of the pilot and the series in 2048? or is it now 2050 with the prologue taking place in 2048?

Comment

Originally posted by Lt.Colonel John Sheppard View Post
                    now i have a question does the little prologue of pilot take place in 2046 with the rest of the pilot and the series in 2048? or is it now 2050 with the prologue taking place in 2048?
                    I believe it was 2 years prior to the show yes, so 2050 would be accurate, maybe in the credits they do it like in the year 2048.......now in the year 2050.......... or something
                    Last Movie Watched
                    X-men - First Class

Last Video Game Played
                    Life is Strange

Comment

this show has a lot of potential. im excited to see where it goes the rest of the season and im loving the cast and the chemistry between michael ealy and karl urban is fantastic.

Comment

Originally posted by Looney View Post
                        Agreed! Almost Human and Blacklist are the first two new shows of the Fall season that I have liked right out of the gate.
                        for me it's been:

Almost Human
                        Sleepy hollow
                        Once: Wonderland
                        Dracula
                        Betrayal
                        Witches of East End

I am loving these shows!! And it's nice to see Karl Urban back on TV! LOL! I loved his acting ever since he was Caesar/Cupid on Xena and then on Hercules! LOL!
                        sigpic

Comment

I have been less then impressed. Maybe it will change but at the moment it just feels like cop show set in the future.
                          Originally posted by aretood2
                          Jelgate is right

Comment

^that works for me. I watched the first two and thought they were pretty good. I'll give a few more a try. So far I like the two leads.

Comment

I'm still on the fence. I thought the second episode was much better than the pilot. And I just adore Michael Ealy so I'm keeping my fingers crossed if only because it's good to see him starring. The show seems pretty derivative right now. I'm hoping they step it up and incorporate some more original story lines.

Either way, the humor of the second episode worked so much better for them than the stoic-ness of the first.
                              Visit me all over the place! FFN | AO3 | My Website |Twitter |Tumblr

Comment

here are 4 sneak peeks from Monday's upcoming episode "Are you receiving?"

Comment

Working...
                                X