Almost Human News/Discussion/Spoilers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

http://www.scifistream.com/2013/11/a...days-premiere/
    Trailer and featurette, really looking forward to this show, will probs be another of my favourite fall shows...
    Premieres this Sunday right?

Comment

Originally posted by Teddybrown View Post
      http://www.scifistream.com/2013/11/a...days-premiere/
      Trailer and featurette, really looking forward to this show, will probs be another of my favourite fall shows...
      Premieres this Sunday right?
      Unless they delay it again i believe its on Sunday & Monday night, and then it will be regularly on Monday nights
      Last Movie Watched
      X-men - First Class

Last Video Game Played
      Life is Strange

Comment

Been looking forward to this too! DVR already set.

Comment

Any one watch it? off to a great start
          Last Movie Watched
          X-men - First Class

Last Video Game Played
          Life is Strange

Comment

Nope. Was watching OUAT..

Comment

Originally posted by mr_kennedy View Post
              Any one watch it? off to a great start
              Will hopefully be watching it tonight/tomorrow.

Comment

saw it. enjoyed it. reminded me of I, Robot meets Blade Runner.

Comment

Anyone know if this is a full season?

Originally posted by Lt.Colonel John Sheppard View Post
                  saw it. enjoyed it. reminded me of I, Robot meets Blade Runner.
                  I thought more Ghost in the Shell Meets Blade Runner, with a dash of Total Recall
                  Last edited by mr_kennedy; 18 November 2013, 02:55 AM.
                  Last Movie Watched
                  X-men - First Class

Last Video Game Played
                  Life is Strange

Comment

I really enjoyed it too. Great start.

Comment

I really enjoyed the first ep, I can't wait for the next one tonight.
                      sigpic

Comment

Not sure whether Ill be able to watch this, no UK airdate yet, and my source doesn't have it yet...

Comment

I enjoyed it.
                          IMO always implied.

Comment

i must say that they really shold stop making future tv shows if they dont get details right. Like cloths fasion and vehicles.
                            all the cars in the future are 35-45 years old ? it's like if you look in real life 2013 and all cars would be in the age of 1980. The phone he used was bad to. I see the future phone as hologram that is implanted in your skin or in your cloths.

Details that are nessesary in these future tv shows that make it look good.
                            At least continuum have some future tech but as it's a time traveling tv show it makes sence if they are in our time with future goods, but if all show is based in future then they really should work on the details.
                            sorry about my lack of language skills as it is not my daily language and have learned it by my self as not from any help of others or a school

Comment

I liked the premier. They definitely did the right thing when they hired Karl Urban for the lead

Comment

Originally posted by Wyrminarrd View Post
                                IThey definitely did the right thing when they hired Karl Urban for the lead
                                Great point. He is the main reason I will be watching this show. I really wish Dredd was getting a sequel. I really wish that movie had been a hit even though I admit I didn't think it was great the first time I saw it, but when I saw it a second time I loved it.

I can't say this is a great start, but the premier is a good start. I am looking forward to more. I think they did a great job casting this show, so I hope it is a success. I really think it could be great, but they are going to have to work to avoid being a cliche cop show.

Comment

Working...
                                X