Almost Human News/Discussion/Spoilers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Didn't love Episode 2, but it wasn't horrible

Michael Early and Karl Urban work well together , Maybe Michael Early could be a red shirt on Star Trek 3?
    Last edited by mr_kennedy; 19 November 2013, 12:32 AM.
    Last Movie Watched
    X-men - First Class

Last Video Game Played
    Life is Strange

Comment

i liked how Dorian
      Spoiler:
      is trying to get John and Detective Stahl together
      in episode 2.

Comment

I enjoyed how they show how certain things related to robots affect Dorian... as in his feelings and how they play on his emotions. And I'm glad John is kinda picking up on that.

Originally posted by Lt.Colonel John Sheppard View Post
        i liked how Dorian
        Spoiler:
        in episode 2.
        lol. I liked...
        Spoiler:
        ...how nervous John is around her now after Dorian called it.

Comment

Originally posted by scifan View Post
          I enjoyed how they show how certain things related to robots affect Dorian... as in his feelings and how they play on his emotions. And I'm glad John is kinda picking up on that.

lol. I liked...
          Spoiler:
          ...how nervous John is around her now after Dorian called it.
          yep and especially after seeing next week's promo it's going to be interesting to see how they developed that particular relationship but this show definitely has potential.

Comment

i liked how Dorian
            Spoiler:
            in episode 2.
            Hopefully they get that storyline over and done with, instead of stringing us along.

Although I did notice his former partner wife matches his specifications as well. Love triangle perhaps.

Two alright episodes, reminded me of Total Recall 2070. Although really if they needed backup, you would have thought they design something like CHASE from Starship troopers not something that look human.
            Glad they got the sex doll storyline done with.

Comment

I really liked the first two episodes. The two main guys work well together. The show had just enough humor. The sci fi parts were cool.

Comment

I love the interaction between John and Dorian. Karl Urban and Michael Ealy are great. I didn't enjoy the second ep as much as the first. The sexbot case wasn't that interesting. I thought the humor in the episode was great though.
                sigpic

Comment

first two episodes were pretty alright. we missed the first 15 minutes of the first episode so we missed all the background. oh well.

i've got a man crush on karl urban so we'll continue watching. plus it gives us something else to watch on Mondays besides having to wait until Castle.

Comment

so i read an article earlier today (Tuesday) about Almost Human and Fox airing episodes out of order because the episode we saw last night was really episode 5 or at least the production code was 105 and not episode 2 which makes sense because if you look how John acts last night, he and Dorian's relationship seems a little bit more developed than what was shown in the pilot.

Comment

so i read an article earlier today (Tuesday) about Almost Human and Fox airing episodes out of order because the episode we saw last night was really episode 5 or at least the production code was 105 and not episode 2 which makes sense because if you look how John acts last night, he and Dorian's relationship seems a little bit more developed than what was shown in the pilot.
                      I also found it strange that they went with a filler right after the pilot
                      Last Movie Watched
                      X-men - First Class

Last Video Game Played
                      Life is Strange

Comment

Originally posted by mr_kennedy View Post
                        I also found it strange that they went with a filler right after the pilot
                        I agree. I hope when they release the first season on DVD that they do it in the right order that the episodes were suppose to air in.

Comment

Production codes and airing order don't always match up. In fact it pretty rare if they do, especially on science fiction show where CGI heavy episodes may be film first to allow more time for the CGI team to finish their work.

This is another most procedural, crime of the week show, in a Scifi setting, so it not that unusual to have a filler.

Comment

I now know what I'll be watching tomorrow after work, finally my source has this show

Comment

nah, FOX knows what's best for its shows. I mean, look at how it aired the episodes of Firefly. Genius!

Comment

Watch the first two episodes, really love this series!!
                                It really remind of Ghost in the shell series!!!And it is Ghost in the shell good!!
                                Plus it also having some some good action scenes!!
                                Hope it FOX don't make the same mistake did in Firefly and The inside, both got cancelled when it just getting great!!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X