X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Elitenova
    replied
    I saw the movie, it's an awesome movie. I wish he makes ID4 2. It's exciting than a Gore boring speach.

Leave a comment:

• D.C.
    replied
    I've seen it twice. It's an awesome movie.

Leave a comment:

• shinyredpants
    replied
    i sooo want to see that movie

Leave a comment:

• petzke_42
    replied
    Originally posted by Tok'Ra Hostess
    There was only one threesome who held any poignancy, IMO.
    Oh, but aren't they all?

Leave a comment:

• Tok'Ra Hostess
    replied
    I saw it last night. I saw Stargate the Movie. This is no Stargate.

Loved certain aspects (SFX), got scared at some of the possibilities, but for the most part I got the feeling I had paid ten bucks(Canadian) to watch a made-for-tv movie on a big screen.

The dialogue was awful! The cloud mass and the science was awe-full!

There was only one threesome who held any poignancy, IMO. The scotsmen.

Stargate is still, IMV, the best filmed, directed, acted, written, etc, etc of Emmerich's movies. DAT comes in after Godzilla, in my opinion.

Leave a comment:

• D.C.
    replied
    This movie just opened worldwide today and I went and saw it at the cinema. Awesome movie. It's up there with Independence Day and Stargate. It's definately worth seeing.

Leave a comment:

• Champos
    replied
    << I'm glad they used New York. It shows that movie companies aren't walking on eggshells anymore when it comes to trashing the city so nice they named it twice. >>

Sorry, what? What do you mean they named it twice?

Leave a comment:

replied
    i have mixed fellings about this movie, it looks cool and all...but i don't really see a story line in the previews...so i'd see to see what is the story, but it might suck

Leave a comment:

• Lil Naitch
    replied
    Originally posted by QunStrudel
    I don't know. I thought it was in poor taste to use New York City as part of the destruction that takes place in the previews. I know it's a major city but still it's in poor taste. I probably won't go see the movie.

QunStrudel <><

I'm glad they used New York. It shows that movie companies aren't walking on eggshells anymore when it comes to trashing the city so nice they named it twice.

This looks, good, but I'm looking forward to Spiderman even more.

Leave a comment:

• SkyDancer
    replied
    Originally posted by TechnoBoY
    I cant wait too! Even if the story sucks it will be so cool! I love disaster flicks!
    I totally agree with you. There is nothing better than a well made disaster flick - well perhaps one with a good storyline.....
    But from what I have seen it is going to be AWESOME!!!

Leave a comment:

• GateGipsy
    replied
    It's not entirely my thing, but in return for giving us Stargate, I go to see everything Emmerich does!

Leave a comment:

• QunStrudel
    replied
    I don't know. I thought it was in poor taste to use New York City as part of the destruction that takes place in the previews. I know it's a major city but still it's in poor taste. I probably won't go see the movie.

QunStrudel <><

Leave a comment:

• DownFallAngel
    replied
    One word to describe it...."BADASS!" Looks amazing. I hope the storyline is good and characters are good.

Leave a comment:

• Indiana
    replied
    From the Director of Stargate...of course I shall go and see Rolands latest flick. Wonder what it will be like now he's split up with writing/producing Partner Dean Devlin. And he's also not used David Arnold since Godzilla for the music.

Leave a comment:

• TechnoBoY
    replied
    I cant wait too! Even if the story sucks it will be so cool! I love disaster flicks!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X