Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What sci-fi episode did you watch today?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Sarah Jane Adventures
    "The Vault of Secrets, Part I"
    "The Vault of Secrets, Part II"

Stargate: Universe
    "Pathogen"

Caprica
    "Things We Lock Away"
    sigpic
    "Dragons can't change who they are, but who would want them to? Dragons are powerful, amazing creatures."--Hiccup; Dragons: Riders of Berk

My Books:
    Draconia: Forging Trust, Draconia: Fractured Dream, Draconia: Rehatching

Comment

DOCTOR WHO
      23.05 - The Trial of a Time Lord, Part Five (Story 2 - "Mindwarp, Part One")
      23.06 - The Trial of a Time Lord, Part Six (Story 2 - "Mindwarp, Part Two")
      23.07 - The Trial of a Time Lord, Part Seven (Story 2 - "Mindwarp, Part Three")
      23.08 - The Trial of a Time Lord, Part Eight (Story 2 - "Mindwarp, Part Four")

THE WAR MASTER
      06.04 - Killing Time: Unfinished Business

WOLVERINE
      Ep. 7 - Vadhaka

THE TARDIS DATA CORE - Encyclopaedia and reference site covering DOCTOR WHO, K-9 AND COMPANY, TORCHWOOD,THE SARAH JANE ADVENTURES,
      K-9, CLASS and much more...

Comment

Star Wars: The Clone Wars
        "Assassin"

Sanctuary
        "Firewall" --I'm really not liking the new title music introduced this season

Merlin
        "The Castle of Fyrien"
        sigpic
        "Dragons can't change who they are, but who would want them to? Dragons are powerful, amazing creatures."--Hiccup; Dragons: Riders of Berk

My Books:

Comment

DOCTOR WHO
          9DA#2.1 - Respond to All Calls: Girl, Deconstructed

WOLVERINE
          Ep. 8 - Koh

THE TARDIS DATA CORE - Encyclopaedia and reference site covering DOCTOR WHO, K-9 AND COMPANY, TORCHWOOD,THE SARAH JANE ADVENTURES,

Comment

"Death of the Doctor, Part I"
            "Death of the Doctor, Part II"

"Cloverdale"

Caprica
            "False Labor"

sigpic

My Books:

Comment

DOCTOR WHO
              9DA#2.2 - Respond to All Calls: Fright Motif

WOLVERINE
              Ep. 9 - Hell Road

Comment

Sanctuary
                "Bank Job"

Merlin
                "The Eye of the Phoenix"
                sigpic

My Books:

Comment

DOCTOR WHO
                  9DA#2.3 - Respond to All Calls: Planet of the End

STAR TREK: LOWER DECKS
                  02.01 - Strange Energies

WOLVERINE
                  Ep. 10 - Shingen

Comment

Mission: Impossible (1988 series), season 1, eps. 1-4, "The Killer", "The System", "Holograms", "The Condemned".
                    sigpic
                    Long before you and I were born, others beat these benches with their empty cups,
                    To the night and its stars, to the here and now with who we are.

Another sunrise with my sad captains, with who I choose to lose my mind,
                    And if it's all we only pass this way but once, what a perfect waste of time.

Comment

"The Empty Planet, Part I"
                      "The Empty Planet, Part II"

"Trial and Error"
                      sigpic

My Books:

Comment

Mission: Impossible (1988 series), season 1, eps. 5-8, "The Legacy", "The Wall", "The Cattle King", and "The Pawn".
                        sigpic
                        Long before you and I were born, others beat these benches with their empty cups,

Comment

SurrealEstate
                          S.1 - E5 Ft. Ghost Child
                          Crowley: ‘Give Me Coffee or Give Me Death.’ It’s a funny name for a coffee shop.
                          Nina: Everything else was taken.

Comment

Star Wars: The Bad Batch, season 1, ep. 16, "Kamino Lost".
                            sigpic

Comment

DOCTOR WHO
                              14.17 - The Robots of Death, Part One
                              14.18 - The Robots of Death, Part Two
                              14.19 - The Robots of Death, Part Three
                              14.20 - The Robots of Death, Part Four

WOLVERINE
                              Ep. 11 - Kurohagi

Comment

Sanctuary
                                "Trail of Blood"

Star Wars: The Clone Wars
                                "Evil Plans"

Merlin
                                "Love in the Time of Dragons"

sigpic

My Books:

Comment

Working...
                                X