Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What sci-fi episode did you watch today?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Merlin
    "Sweet Dreams"
    sigpic
    "Dragons can't change who they are, but who would want them to? Dragons are powerful, amazing creatures."--Hiccup; Dragons: Riders of Berk

My Books:
    Draconia: Forging Trust, Draconia: Fractured Dream, Draconia: Rehatching

Comment

DOCTOR WHO
      36.10 - The Eaters of Light

INSIDE NO. 9
      06.05 - How Do You Plead?

THE NEVERS
      Ep. 4 - Undertaking

THE TARDIS DATA CORE - Encyclopaedia and reference site covering DOCTOR WHO, K-9 AND COMPANY, TORCHWOOD,THE SARAH JANE ADVENTURES,
      K-9, CLASS and much more...

Comment

Sanctuary
        "Next Tuesday"

Star Wars: The Clone Wars
        "Brain Invaders"

Stargate: Universe
        "Justice"

Merlin
        "The Witch's Quickening"
        sigpic
        "Dragons can't change who they are, but who would want them to? Dragons are powerful, amazing creatures."--Hiccup; Dragons: Riders of Berk

My Books:

Comment

DOCTOR WHO
          36.11 - World Enough and Time
          36.12 - The Doctor Falls

THE TARDIS DATA CORE - Encyclopaedia and reference site covering DOCTOR WHO, K-9 AND COMPANY, TORCHWOOD,THE SARAH JANE ADVENTURES,

Comment

Loki, season 1, ep. 1, "Glorious Purpose".
            sigpic
            Long before you and I were born, others beat these benches with their empty cups,
            To the night and its stars, to the here and now with who we are.

Another sunrise with my sad captains, with who I choose to lose my mind,
            And if it's all we only pass this way but once, what a perfect waste of time.

Comment

MASTERFUL
              Part One
              Part Two
              Part Three

Comment

Sanctuary
                "Penance" -guest starring Michael Shanks

Merlin
                "The Fires of Idirsholas"
                sigpic

My Books:

Comment

DOCTOR WHO
                  38.01 - Spyfall, Part One
                  38.02 - Spyfall, Part Two

Comment

Legends of Tomorrow
                    6.05 "The Satanist's Apprentice"
                    Crowley: ‘Give Me Coffee or Give Me Death.’ It’s a funny name for a coffee shop.
                    Nina: Everything else was taken.

Comment

Sanctuary
                      "Sleepers"

Merlin
                      "The Last Dragonlord"
                      sigpic

My Books:

Comment

Star Wars: The Bad Batch, season 1, ep. 7, "Battle Scars".
                        sigpic
                        Long before you and I were born, others beat these benches with their empty cups,
                        To the night and its stars, to the here and now with who we are.

Another sunrise with my sad captains, with who I choose to lose my mind,
                        And if it's all we only pass this way but once, what a perfect waste of time.

Comment

DOCTOR WHO
                          38.09 - Ascension of the Cybermen
                          38.10 - The Timeless Children

TRESE
                          Episode 1

Comment

Doctor Who
                            "The End of Time, Part I"
                            sigpic

My Books:

Comment

DOCTOR WHO
                              1DA#5.1 - For the Glory of Urth (aka "For the Glory of Urth, Episode 1")
                              A Place of Angels (aka "For the Glory of Urth, Episode 2")
                              The Toxicity of Dissent (aka "For the Glory of Urth, Episode 3")
                              Flowers of Iron (aka "For the Glory of Urth, Episode 4")

TRESE
                              Episode 2

Comment

Doctor Who
                                "The End of Time, Part II"

Star Wars: The Clone Wars
                                "Grievous Intrigue"
                                "The Deserter"

Sanctuary
                                "Haunted"

sigpic

My Books:

Comment

Working...
                                X