Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What sci-fi episode did you watch today?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WandaVision, season 1, ep. 6, "All New Halloween Spook-tacular".
    sigpic
    Long before you and I were born, others beat these benches with their empty cups,
    To the night and its stars, to the here and now with who we are.

Another sunrise with my sad captains, with who I choose to lose my mind,
    And if it's all we only pass this way but once, what a perfect waste of time.

Comment

Stargate: Atlantis
      "Broken Ties"

Star Trek
      "The Empath"
      sigpic
      "Dragons can't change who they are, but who would want them to? Dragons are powerful, amazing creatures."--Hiccup; Dragons: Riders of Berk

My Books:
      Draconia: Forging Trust, Draconia: Fractured Dream, Draconia: Rehatching

Comment

Batman: The Animated Series, season 2 (AKA The Adventures of Batman and Robin), eps. 18-20, "Make 'em Laugh", "Deep Freeze", and "Batgirl Returns".
        sigpic
        Long before you and I were born, others beat these benches with their empty cups,

Comment

DOCTOR WHO
          NA#4 - The English Way of Death, Part One
          The English Way of Death, Part Two
          The English Way of Death, Part Three
          The English Way of Death, Part Four

A DISCOVERY OF WITCHES
          Series 2 - Episode 7

THE TARDIS DATA CORE - Encyclopaedia and reference site covering DOCTOR WHO, K-9 AND COMPANY, TORCHWOOD,THE SARAH JANE ADVENTURES,
          K-9, CLASS and much more...

Comment

Batman: The Animated Series, season 3 (AKA The New Batman Adventures), eps. 1-3, "Holiday Knights", "Sins of the Father", and "Cold Comfort".
            sigpic

Comment

DOCTOR WHO
              BF#47 - Omega, Part One
              Omega, Part Two
              Omega, Part Three
              Omega, Part Four

THE TARDIS DATA CORE - Encyclopaedia and reference site covering DOCTOR WHO, K-9 AND COMPANY, TORCHWOOD,THE SARAH JANE ADVENTURES,

Comment

Eureka (Season 3)
                "Bad to the Drone"

"The Daedalus Variations"

sigpic
                "Dragons can't change who they are, but who would want them to? Dragons are powerful, amazing creatures."--Hiccup; Dragons: Riders of Berk

My Books:

Comment

DOCTOR WHO
                  BF#68 - Catch-1782, Part One
                  Catch-1782, Part Two
                  Catch-1782, Part Three
                  Catch-1782, Part Four

Comment

Resident Alien, season 1, ep. 4, "Birds of a Feather".
                    sigpic

Comment

Star Trek
                      "Turnabout Intruder"

Eureka
                      "What About Bob?"
                      sigpic

My Books:

Comment

DOCTOR WHO
                        BFNA#10 - Original Sin, Part One
                        Original Sin, Part Two

Comment

Eureka
                          "Best in Faux"
                          sigpic

My Books:

Comment

WandaVision, season 1, ep. 7, "Breaking the Fourth Wall".
                            sigpic

Comment

DOCTOR WHO
                              8DA#3.3 - The Beast of Orlok, Part One
                              The Beast of Orlok, Part Two

Comment

"Ghost in the Machine"
                                sigpic

My Books:

Comment

Working...
                                X