Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What sci-fi episode did you watch today?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DOCTOR WHO
    37.07 - Kerblam!

STAR TREK: VOYAGER
    02.06 - Twisted

THE WITCHER
    01.07 - Before a Fall

THE TARDIS DATA CORE - Encyclopaedia and reference site covering DOCTOR WHO, K-9 AND COMPANY, TORCHWOOD,THE SARAH JANE ADVENTURES,
    K-9, CLASS and much more...

Comment

Star Wars: The Mandalorian
      108: "Chapter 8: Redemption"
      Last edited by DigiFluid; 28 December 2019, 04:03 PM.
      "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

Dinotopia
        "Handful of Dust"

Firefly
        "War Stories"
        sigpic
        "Dragons can't change who they are, but who would want them to? Dragons are powerful, amazing creatures."--Hiccup; Dragons: Riders of Berk

My Books:
        Draconia: Forging Trust, Draconia: Fractured Dream, Draconia: Rehatching

Comment

A Christmas Carol (2019 mini-series), pt. 1, "Chapter One: The Human Beast".
          sigpic
          Long before you and I were born, others beat these benches with their empty cups,
          To the night and its stars, to the here and now with who we are.

Another sunrise with my sad captains, with who I choose to lose my mind,
          And if it's all we only pass this way but once, what a perfect waste of time.

Comment

DOCTOR WHO
            37.08 - The Witchfinders

THE WITCHER
            01.08 - Much More

THE TARDIS DATA CORE - Encyclopaedia and reference site covering DOCTOR WHO, K-9 AND COMPANY, TORCHWOOD,THE SARAH JANE ADVENTURES,

Comment

Star Wars: The Mandalorian
              107: "Chapter 7: The Reckoning"
              108: "Chapter 8: Redemption"

Black Lightning
              211: "The Book of Secrets, Chapter One: Prodigal Son"
              212: "The Book of Secrets, Chapter Two: Just and Unjust"
              213: "The Book of Secrets, Chapter Three: Pillar of Fire"
              214: "The Book of Secrets, Chapter Four: Original Sin"

Doctor Who
              12.4: "Genesis of the Daleks"
              "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

A Christmas Carol (2019 mini series), pt. 2, "Chapter Two: The Human Heart".
                sigpic
                Long before you and I were born, others beat these benches with their empty cups,

Comment

Stargate: SG-1
                  "Sight Unseen"

Enterprise
                  "Precious Cargo"

Dinotopia
                  "Le Sage"
                  sigpic
                  "Dragons can't change who they are, but who would want them to? Dragons are powerful, amazing creatures."--Hiccup; Dragons: Riders of Berk

My Books:

Comment

DOCTOR WHO
                    37.09 - It Takes You Away

Comment

Black Lightning
                      215: "The Book of the Apocalypse, Chapter One: The Alpha"
                      216: "The Book of the Apocalypse, Chapter Two: The Omega"

Star Trek: Voyager
                      615: "Tsunkatse"
                      612: "Blink of an Eye"
                      613: "Virtuoso"

Star Wars: Resistance
                      213: "Breakout"

Doctor Who
                      23.3: "Terror of the Vervoids" (Standalone Special Edition)

Comment

Firefly
                        "Objects in Space"
                        sigpic

My Books:

Comment

DOCTOR WHO
                          37.10 - The Battle of Ranskoor Av Kolos

Comment

Star Trek: Voyager
                            616: “Collective”
                            614: “Memorial”
                            617: “Spirit Folk”
                            618: “Ashes to Ashes”

Doctor Who
                            10.1: “The Three Doctors”

Comment

Doctor Who, series 11, ep. 10, "The Battle of Ranskoor Av Kolos".
                              sigpic

Comment

Stargate: SG-1
                                "Smoke & Mirrors"

Enterprise
                                "The Catwalk"
                                sigpic

My Books:

Comment

Working...
                                X