Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What sci-fi episode did you watch today?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DOCTOR WHO
    22.10 - Timelash, Part One
    22.11 - Timelash, Part Two

THE LIVING AND THE DEAD
    Episode 6

HARD SUN
    Ep. 1 - The Sun, the Moon, the Truth

THE SOCIETY
    Ep. 3 - Childhood's End

THE TARDIS DATA CORE - Encyclopaedia and reference site covering DOCTOR WHO, K-9 AND COMPANY, TORCHWOOD,THE SARAH JANE ADVENTURES,
    K-9, CLASS and much more...

Comment

DOCTOR WHO
      22.12 - Revelation of the Daleks, Part One
      22.13 - Revelation of the Daleks, Part Two

BF#86 - The Reaping, Part One
      The Reaping, Part Two

BBCR4#02 - Slipback, Part One
      Slipback, Part Two
      Slipback, Part Three
      Slipback, Part Four
      Slipback, Part Five
      Slipback, Part Six

THE DAVROS MISSION

BLACKADDER: BACK AND FORTH

HARD SUN
      Ep. 2 - One Thousand, Eight Hundred Days

THE SOCIETY
      Ep. 4 - Drop by Drop

THE TARDIS DATA CORE - Encyclopaedia and reference site covering DOCTOR WHO, K-9 AND COMPANY, TORCHWOOD,THE SARAH JANE ADVENTURES,

Comment

Agents of SHIELD
        604: "Code Yellow"
        "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

Thunderbirds Are Go, series 3, ep. 12, "SOS (Pt. 1)".
          sigpic
          Long before you and I were born, others beat these benches with their empty cups,
          To the night and its stars, to the here and now with who we are.

Another sunrise with my sad captains, with who I choose to lose my mind,
          And if it's all we only pass this way but once, what a perfect waste of time.

Comment

Star Trek: Voyager
            "Tsunkatse"

Lexx (Season 3)
            "Fire and Water"
            sigpic
            "Dragons can't change who they are, but who would want them to? Dragons are powerful, amazing creatures."--Hiccup; Dragons: Riders of Berk

My Books:
            Draconia: Forging Trust, Draconia: Fractured Dream, Draconia: Rehatching

Comment

The Twilight Zone (1959)
              101: "Where is Everybody?"
              102: "One for the Angels"
              "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

Smallville, season 2, ep. 6, "Redux".
                sigpic
                Long before you and I were born, others beat these benches with their empty cups,

Comment

DOCTOR WHO
                  23.01 - The Trial of a Time Lord, Part One (Story 1 - "The Mysterious Planet, Part One")
                  23.02 - The Trial of a Time Lord, Part Two (Story 1 - "The Mysterious Planet, Part Two")
                  23.03 - The Trial of a Time Lord, Part Three (Story 1 - "The Mysterious Planet, Part Three")
                  23.04 - The Trial of a Time Lord, Part Four (Story 1 - "The Mysterious Planet, Part Four")

23.05 - The Trial of a Time Lord, Part Five (Story 2 - "Mindwarp, Part One")
                  23.06 - The Trial of a Time Lord, Part Six (Story 2 - "Mindwarp, Part Two")
                  23.07 - The Trial of a Time Lord, Part Seven (Story 2 - "Mindwarp, Part Three")
                  23.08 - The Trial of a Time Lord, Part Eight (Story 2 - "Mindwarp, Part Four")

23.09 - The Trial of a Time Lord, Part Nine (Story 3 - "Terror of the Vervoids, Part One")
                  23.10 - The Trial of a Time Lord, Part Ten (Story 3 - "Terror of the Vervoids, Part Two")
                  23.11 - The Trial of a Time Lord, Part Eleven (Story 3 - "Terror of the Vervoids, Part Three")
                  23.12 - The Trial of a Time Lord, Part Twelve (Story 3 - "Terror of the Vervoids, Part Four")

23.13 - The Trial of a Time Lord, Part Thirteen (Story 4 - "The Ultimate Foe, Part One")
                  23.14 - The Trial of a Time Lord, Part Fourteen (Story 4 - "The Ultimate Foe, Part Two")

HARD SUN
                  Ep. 3 - Luke 21:25
                  Ep. 4 - Can You Hear Him Now?

THE SOCIETY
                  Ep. 5 - Putting on the Clothes

Comment

Smallville, season 2, ep. 7, "Lineage".
                    sigpic

Comment

Earth: Final Conflict
                      "Scorched Earth"
                      sigpic
                      "Dragons can't change who they are, but who would want them to? Dragons are powerful, amazing creatures."--Hiccup; Dragons: Riders of Berk

My Books:

Comment

DOCTOR WHO
                        BF#169 - The Wrong Doctors, Part One
                        The Wrong Doctors, Part Two
                        The Wrong Doctors, Part Three
                        The Wrong Doctors, Part Four

BF#51 - The Wormery, Part One
                        The Wormery, Part Two
                        The Wormery, Part Three
                        The Wormery, Part Four

EX#02 - Excelis Rising

HARD SUN
                        Ep. 5 - Not the End of the World

THE SOCIETY
                        Ep. 6 - Like a F-ing God or Something

Comment

The Twilight Zone (2019)
                          108: "Point of Origin"
                          109: "The Blue Scorpion"
                          110: "Blurryman"

The Twilight Zone (1959)
                          103: "Mr Denton on Doomsday"
                          104: "The Sixteen-Millimeter Shrine"

Comment

Smallville, season 2, ep. 8, "Ryan".
                            sigpic

Comment

Stargate: SG-1
                              "Shades of Grey"

The X Files
                              "Closure"

Lexx
                              "May"

Earth: Final Conflic
                              "Sanctuary"
                              sigpic

My Books:

Comment

DOCTOR WHO
                                BF#XII - Trial of the Valeyard

DWM#2 - The Ratings War

BF#212 - Vampire of the Mind, Part One
                                Vampire of the Mind, Part Two
                                Vampire of the Mind, Part Three
                                Vampire of the Mind, Part Four

HARD SUN
                                Ep. 6 - Sun Day

THE SOCIETY
                                Ep. 7 - Allie's Rules

Comment

Working...
                                X