Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What sci-fi episode did you watch today?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DOCTOR WHO
    37.06 - Demons of the Punjab

THE X-FILES
    06x08 - The Rain King

MISFITS
    04.01 - The Money Virus

THE WALKING DEAD
    09.06 - Who Are You Now?

THE TARDIS DATA CORE - Encyclopaedia and reference site covering DOCTOR WHO, K-9 AND COMPANY, TORCHWOOD,THE SARAH JANE ADVENTURES,
    K-9, CLASS and much more...

Comment

Star Trek: Deep Space Nine
      "Behind the Lines"

Babylon 5
      "Rising Star"

Earth: Final Conflict
      "Miracle"
      sigpic
      "Dragons can't change who they are, but who would want them to? Dragons are powerful, amazing creatures."--Hiccup; Dragons: Riders of Berk

My Books:
      Draconia: Forging Trust, Draconia: Fractured Dream, Draconia: Rehatching

Comment

Supergirl, season 3, eps. 18-21, "Shelter from the Storm", "The Fanatical", "Dark Side of the Moon", and "Not Kansas".
        sigpic
        Long before you and I were born, others beat these benches with their empty cups,
        To the night and its stars, to the here and now with who we are.

Another sunrise with my sad captains, with who I choose to lose my mind,
        And if it's all we only pass this way but once, what a perfect waste of time.

Comment

DOCTOR WHO

THE X-FILES
          06x09 - S.R. 819

THE TARDIS DATA CORE - Encyclopaedia and reference site covering DOCTOR WHO, K-9 AND COMPANY, TORCHWOOD,THE SARAH JANE ADVENTURES,

Comment

607: "You Are Cordially Invited"
            608: "Resurrection"
            "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

Stargate: SG-1
              "Hathor"

Millennium
              "A Single Blade of Grass"
              sigpic
              "Dragons can't change who they are, but who would want them to? Dragons are powerful, amazing creatures."--Hiccup; Dragons: Riders of Berk

My Books:

Comment

DOCTOR WHO

THE X-FILES
                06x10 - Tithonus

TRUE BLOOD
                01.01 - Strange Love

Comment

609: "Statistical Probabilities"
                  610: "The Magnificent Ferengi"
                  611: "Waltz"
                  "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

Supernatural - 14.06 Optimism
                    Crowley: ‘Give Me Coffee or Give Me Death.’ It’s a funny name for a coffee shop.
                    Nina: Everything else was taken.

Comment

Supergirl, season 3, eps. 22-23, "Make it Reign", and "Battles Lost and Won".
                      sigpic
                      Long before you and I were born, others beat these benches with their empty cups,

Comment

"Favor the Bold"

Babylon 5
                        "The Deconstruction of Falling Stars"

Earth: Final Conflict
                        "Avatar"
                        sigpic

My Books:

Comment

Arrow, season 6, eps. 1-3, "Fallout", "Tribute", and "Next of Kin".
                          sigpic

Comment

DOCTOR WHO

THE X-FILES
                            06x11 - Two Fathers
                            06x12 - One Son

TRUE BLOOD
                            01.02 - The First Taste

Comment

Star Trek: Voyager
                              "Scientific Method"
                              sigpic

My Books:

Comment

DOCTOR WHO

THE X-FILES
                                06x13 - Agua Mala

TRUE BLOOD
                                01.03 - Mine

Comment

Working...
                                X