Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What sci-fi episode did you watch today?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ancient Aliens

Aliens and Stargates

Spoiler:
    They talk about different 'portals to the underworld'. I can't picture a Stargate anything except the big stone rings.
    sigpic
    Save a Man-of-War, ride a Commodore.

Comment

TNG: Pen Pals
      sigpic

Comment

Fireball XL5
        "1875"
        sigpic
        "Dragons can't change who they are, but who would want them to? Dragons are powerful, amazing creatures."--Hiccup; Dragons: Riders of Berk

My Books:
        Draconia: Forging Trust, Draconia: Fractured Dream, Draconia: Rehatching

Comment

The Tomorrow People (US TV series), season 1, ep. 3, "Girl, Interrupted".
          sigpic
          Long before you and I were born, others beat these benches with their empty cups,
          To the night and its stars, to the here and now with who we are.

Another sunrise with my sad captains, with who I choose to lose my mind,
          And if it's all we only pass this way but once, what a perfect waste of time.

Comment

Chuck, season 1, ep. 13, "Chuck Versus the Marlin".
            sigpic
            Long before you and I were born, others beat these benches with their empty cups,

Comment

TNG: Samaritan Snare
              sigpic

Comment

Fringe, season 3, ep. 20, "6:02 AM EST".
                sigpic

Comment

THE X-FILES
                  06x02 - Drive

THE TARDIS DATA CORE - Encyclopaedia and reference site covering DOCTOR WHO, K-9 AND COMPANY, TORCHWOOD,THE SARAH JANE ADVENTURES,
                  K-9, CLASS and much more...

Comment

Fireball XL5
                    "The Granatoid Tanks"

Stargate: Atlantis
                    "Rising"
                    sigpic
                    "Dragons can't change who they are, but who would want them to? Dragons are powerful, amazing creatures."--Hiccup; Dragons: Riders of Berk

My Books:

Comment

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (2012 series), season 1, ep. 5, "I Think His Name Is Baxter Stockman".
                      sigpic

Comment

Farscape

Scratch n' Sniff
                        sigpic
                        Save a Man-of-War, ride a Commodore.

Comment

Fringe, season 4, ep. 14, "The End of All Things".
                          sigpic

Comment

TNG: Up the Long Ladder
                            sigpic

Comment

Fireball XL5
                              "The Robot Freighter Mystery"
                              sigpic

My Books:

Comment

Fringe, season 4, ep. 19, "Letters of Transit".
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X