Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What sci-fi episode did you watch today?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Merlin

Queen of Hearts
    sigpic
    Save a Man-of-War, ride a Commodore.

Comment

Star Trek: Enterprise, season 3, ep. 13, "Proving Ground".
      sigpic
      Long before you and I were born, others beat these benches with their empty cups,
      To the night and its stars, to the here and now with who we are.

Another sunrise with my sad captains, with who I choose to lose my mind,
      And if it's all we only pass this way but once, what a perfect waste of time.

Comment

DOCTOR WHO
        17.03 - The Creature from the Pit

THE TARDIS DATA CORE - Encyclopaedia and reference site covering DOCTOR WHO, K-9 AND COMPANY, TORCHWOOD,THE SARAH JANE ADVENTURES,
        K-9, CLASS and much more...

Comment

Andromeda: One More Day's Light
          sigpic

Comment

Ashes to Ashes, series 2, ep. 1.
            sigpic
            Long before you and I were born, others beat these benches with their empty cups,

Comment

Caprica S01

The Imperfection of Memories
              Ghosts in the Machine

Revolution S01

The Dark Tower

... This was one cliffhanger where I don't want to start season two so soon
              sigpic

Comment

Stargate: Universe
                "Darkness"
                sigpic
                "Dragons can't change who they are, but who would want them to? Dragons are powerful, amazing creatures."--Hiccup; Dragons: Riders of Berk

My Books:
                Draconia: Forging Trust, Draconia: Fractured Dream, Draconia: Rehatching

Comment

Star Trek: Enterprise, season 3, ep. 14, "Stratagem".
                  sigpic

Comment

DOCTOR WHO
                    20.02 - Snakedance

THE TARDIS DATA CORE - Encyclopaedia and reference site covering DOCTOR WHO, K-9 AND COMPANY, TORCHWOOD,THE SARAH JANE ADVENTURES,
                    K-9, CLASS and much more...

Comment

Star Trek- The Next Generation

Silicon Avatar
                      sigpic
                      Save a Man-of-War, ride a Commodore.

Comment

Andromeda: Chaos and the Stillness of It
                        sigpic

Comment

Stargate: Universe
                          "Light"
                          sigpic
                          "Dragons can't change who they are, but who would want them to? Dragons are powerful, amazing creatures."--Hiccup; Dragons: Riders of Berk

My Books:
                          Draconia: Forging Trust, Draconia: Fractured Dream, Draconia: Rehatching

Comment

Star Trek: Enterprise, season 3, ep. 15, "Harbinger".
                            sigpic

Comment

Primeval
                              no means no, and so does pepper spray
                              Sig by The Carpenter
                              sigpic

Comment

Penguins of Madagascar, "Hair Apparent".
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X