Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What sci-fi episode did you watch today?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Resident Alien, season 1, ep. 10, "Heroes of Patience".
    sigpic
    Long before you and I were born, others beat these benches with their empty cups,
    To the night and its stars, to the here and now with who we are.

Another sunrise with my sad captains, with who I choose to lose my mind,
    And if it's all we only pass this way but once, what a perfect waste of time.

Comment

DOCTOR WHO
      DE#3.4 - Dark Eyes 3: Rule of the Eminence

THE TARDIS DATA CORE - Encyclopaedia and reference site covering DOCTOR WHO, K-9 AND COMPANY, TORCHWOOD, THE SARAH JANE ADVENTURES,
      K-9, CLASS and much more...

Comment

The Falcon and the Winter Soldier, season 1, ep. 5, "Truth".
        sigpic
        Long before you and I were born, others beat these benches with their empty cups,

Comment

DOCTOR WHO
          DE#4.2 - Dark Eyes 4: The Monster of Montmartre

THE TARDIS DATA CORE - Encyclopaedia and reference site covering DOCTOR WHO, K-9 AND COMPANY, TORCHWOOD, THE SARAH JANE ADVENTURES,

Comment

Batman: The Animated Series, season 3 (AKA The New Batman Adventures), eps. 7-8, "Joker's Millions", and "Growing Pains".
            sigpic

Comment

DOCTOR WHO
              DE#4.3 - Dark Eyes 4: Master of the Daleks

Comment

Batman: the Animated Series, season 3 (AKA The New Batman Adventures), eps. 9-15, "Love is a Croc", "Torch Song", "The Ultimate Thrill", "Over the Edge", "Mean Seasons", "Critters", and "Cult of the Cat".
                sigpic

Comment

DOCTOR WHO
                  RAV#4.2 - Ravenous 4: Planet of Dust

Comment

The Falcon and the Winter Soldier, season 1, ep. 6, "One World, One People".
                    sigpic

Comment

DOCTOR WHO
                      RAV#4.3 - Ravenous 4: Day of the Master, Part One
                      RAV#4.4 - Ravenous 4: Day of the Master, Part Two

Comment

MASTER!
                        Ep. 1 - Faustian

Comment

Torchwood (Series 3)
                          "Children of Earth: Day One"
                          sigpic
                          "Dragons can't change who they are, but who would want them to? Dragons are powerful, amazing creatures."--Hiccup; Dragons: Riders of Berk

My Books:
                          Draconia: Forging Trust, Draconia: Fractured Dream, Draconia: Rehatching

Comment

MASTER!
                            Ep. 2 - Prey

Comment

Torchwood
                              "Children of Earth: Day Two"

Warehouse 13 (Season 1)
                              Pilot
                              sigpic
                              "Dragons can't change who they are, but who would want them to? Dragons are powerful, amazing creatures."--Hiccup; Dragons: Riders of Berk

My Books:
                              Draconia: Forging Trust, Draconia: Fractured Dream, Draconia: Rehatching

Comment

MASTER!
                                Ep. 3 - Vengeance

GALLIFREY
                                09.03 - Time War: The Devil You Know

U.N.I.T.
                                07.04 - Cyber-Reality: Master of Worlds

Comment

Working...
                                X