No announcement yet.

Haven (Syfy) - News/Discussion/Speculation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If I recall, Galactica's final season was split into two parts, and there was a 9 month hiatus between them.

Oh, btw, like your signature image. Wonder who your favorite character might be, though.

Comment

Originally posted by Annoyed View Post
      Oh, btw, like your signature image. Wonder who your favorite character might be, though.
      I'm rather fond of all of her personalities.

"BRITTA? WHAT KIND OF LAME NAME IS THAT?"

Comment

Originally posted by dipsofjazz View Post
        I agree with everybody that the actress has done a great job of showing the difference between Mara and Audrey.
        My problem is that I don't like Mara and I am getting very bored with her moaning and childishness. I've only seen the first 5 episodes of this season, so I'm hoping this changes soon and something happens for me to like the characters, and the show, again.
        I said over and over on Sci Fi's boards that the Audrey / Lexi / Mara thing really shows how much Emily Rose brings to the table. That can't be easy for an actor to do convincingly, but Emily does great with it, and clearly is enjoying herself immensely. Most of the time you could tell who was in the driver's seat just by the way she carried herself & the expressions in her eyes.

Comment

Is season 5 already over? I just got into season 4 on Netflix and when I set my DVR it just recorded S5 ep 9-13. I'll have to some how get ep 1-8 but is ep 13 the last? I guess I'm hoping they are just on a break, I'm loving it! I'm assuming season 5 in the end??

Comment

Originally posted by rkgardner2003 View Post
            Is season 5 already over? I just got into season 4 on Netflix and when I set my DVR it just recorded S5 ep 9-13. I'll have to some how get ep 1-8 but is ep 13 the last? I guess I'm hoping they are just on a break, I'm loving it! I'm assuming season 5 in the end??
            The first half of Season 5 is over, but it's essentially two seasons labelled as one so there's a big wait between. It hasn't been stated to be the last season, but there is speculation.

Comment

Thursday, October 8, 10pm/9c

http://www.syfy.com/haven

Comment

Yipee!
                Although it might draw better ratings on Fridays. It's likely on it's last season anyway, but it would be nice if it was renewed again.

Comment

Originally posted by ecgordon View Post
                  Thursday, October 8, 10pm/9c

http://www.syfy.com/haven
                  Finally! I've been checking for a starting date for months.

Comment

Glad to finally have a start date for the rest of the season.
                    sigpic

Comment

Cancelled

http://www.spoilertv.com/2015/08/haven-cancelled.html

Comment

Darn it. At least it looks like they had a chance to prepare.

Yet another example of what I'm calling The Syfy Five Season Rule.

Comment

I knew that. It was stated last fall that the season that was being filmed and split into two airings would be the last season.

Comment

God...****ing...dammit.

It better end well, or else I will be pissed. This is a show that I am heavily invested in...
                            sigpic

Comment

I'm pretty sure they knew it would be the end, in fact I was surprised they got the extra 13 episodes. I trust they will end it properly, if not 100% conclusively.

Comment

Although this is sad, it wasn't unexpected. From what I've read, everyone involved with the show expected season 5 to be the last when they ordered 26 episodes, rather than 13.

Comment

Working...
                                X