What Scifi Movie did you watch today?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DVD: Johnny Mnemonic

THE TARDIS DATA CORE - Encyclopaedia and reference site covering DOCTOR WHO, K-9 AND COMPANY, TORCHWOOD,THE SARAH JANE ADVENTURES,
    K-9, CLASS and much more...

Comment

Blu-Ray: Doctor Who: The Next Doctor

THE TARDIS DATA CORE - Encyclopaedia and reference site covering DOCTOR WHO, K-9 AND COMPANY, TORCHWOOD,THE SARAH JANE ADVENTURES,

Comment

Cocoon

Lifeforce

That was an interesting combination. Two science fiction movies on complete opposite ends of the alien spectrum.
        sigpic
        "Dragons can't change who they are, but who would want them to? Dragons are powerful, amazing creatures."--Hiccup; Dragons: Riders of Berk

My Books:
        Draconia: Forging Trust, Draconia: Fractured Dream, Draconia: Rehatching

Comment

Cinema: Doctor Strange

Comment

Blu-Ray: Doctor Who: Planet of the Dead

Comment

Doctor Strange (2016).
              sigpic
              Long before you and I were born, others beat these benches with their empty cups,
              To the night and its stars, to the here and now with who we are.

Another sunrise with my sad captains, with who I choose to lose my mind,
              And if it's all we only pass this way but once, what a perfect waste of time.

Comment

Back to the Future

I kind of wander if 1955 Doc had an inkling that something tragic was going to happen to him in 1985 after watching the last part of Marty's recording. We don't know much longer Marty was recording after the Libyans show up, but 1955 Doc appears to watch that particular clip at least twice before Marty walks in.

Explorers

Love the little reference to Gremlins in the newspaper article: "Kingston Falls 'Riots' Still Unexplained".
                sigpic
                "Dragons can't change who they are, but who would want them to? Dragons are powerful, amazing creatures."--Hiccup; Dragons: Riders of Berk

My Books:

Comment

BD: "Alien" (1979)
                  After all these years, still the best horror movie I've seen.

Comment

Frankenstein (1931)

Comment

gods of Egypt

watchable but nothing that exciting, I give it a 6 1/2 to-a 7.

Comment

Pride & Prejudice & Zombies (I couldn't help myself, and the scene where Darcy makes his first proposal was just hysterical, not sure if it was supposed to be, but I was cracking up)

Comment

Doctor Strange
                          sigpic

My Books:

Comment

Blu-Ray: The Thing (1982)

Comment

Blu-Ray: The Thing (2011 Prequel)

Comment

Blu-Ray: Doctor Who: The Waters of Mars

Comment

Working...
                                X