No announcement yet.

X-Files Discussion and Appreciation Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What international totals ? Most of the world has not had the chance to see it. A few numbers won't make me hate the series. The fact that the first one has mode dinero shows that people have moved on. You have to remember, the first one was during the series and it had vital info regarding the conspiracy arc. On top of that, CC will find a way to do another one if he wants too .

Come on August!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Integrabyte View Post
      You have to remember, the first one was during the series and it had vital info regarding the conspiracy arc. On top of that, CC will find a way to do another one if he wants too .
      Thats a good point. Chris Carter will undoubtably find a way to do another one if he wants, screw ratings, he will find a way. And I bet that if a third film is made and its to do with the mythology, i dont think anyone will care how much money IWTB made.

Fingers crossed 2012 will be our year!

Stars with gates are cool...
      "Somewhere, somebody's blog just blew up."

Comment

Originally posted by Starbuck View Post
        Thats a good point. Chris Carter will undoubtably find a way to do another one if he wants, screw ratings, he will find a way. And I bet that if a third film is made and its to do with the mythology, i dont think anyone will care how much money IWTB made.

Fingers crossed 2012 will be our year!

CC stated that he was aiming for a broader audience. He did not want to limit the film to hardcore fans like us. To be honest, I would have loved some more CSM and 2012 stories but how many people know the series by heart? Not many . In any case, I expect compromise from CC and FS.

A very good friend has given me a knitted scard with an alien on it . When the new film airs on Friday I will go with it . ***hee hee hee, people are gonna be so jealous...a hot sexy guy with a scarf on a sunny day with 30 celsius .

Comment

A very good friend has given me a knitted scard with an alien on it . When the new film airs on Friday I will go with it . ***hee hee hee, people are gonna be so jealous...a hot sexy guy with a scarf on a sunny day with 30 celsius .
          Haha! Awesome! I have a black shirt with the I WANT TO BELIEVE poster printed on it that I got from a con earlier this year. I wore it when I went on friday! People kept looking at me funny. Lol. It was fun. I managed to embarrass my cuz by wearing it too. I was all "who cares?"

Stars with gates are cool...
          "Somewhere, somebody's blog just blew up."

Comment

That is cool . Taking out the Scullay merchandise .

Comment

For those of us in the Uk David Duchovny will be On Gmtv On weds
              Sig Bye Me and Avi bye Luciana

Comment

Originally posted by DONNA BOOTH View Post
                For those of us in the Uk David Duchovny will be On Gmtv On weds

Nice, will he bring cookies?

Comment

FYI for anyone in London today Chris Carter and Frank Spotnitz are in Oxford Street HMV tonight doing a Q&A. www.hmv.com. If you look at the top right of the page, click on HMV Events for the details. They will also be at Forbidden Planet in London on Thursday.
                  sigpic

Comment

Crap!!! Need a flight to London, quick .

Comment

Crap!!! Need a flight to London, quick .
                      Or maybe you could hope that the clip ends up on YouTube?

THE TARDIS DATA CORE - Encyclopaedia and reference site covering DOCTOR WHO, K-9 AND COMPANY, TORCHWOOD, THE SARAH JANE ADVENTURES,
                      K-9, CLASS and much more...

Comment

Originally posted by Alan View Post
                        Or maybe you could hope that the clip ends up on YouTube?

...right . I want to see the film!!! Are we there yet?

Comment

I took out my X2 T-Shirt that we had made for my German forum and a girl from Canada thought it was her university T-Shirt... So it was entirely my XF Shirts fault that I ended up cancelling all my plans and ended up in Dingle with a great bunch of people. I love you, X-files. But I hate that I'm still in Ireland when its already out in Germany... ARGH!!!

Sparky Shipper. Genetically predisposed to being stubborn... really pesky.

Comment

Originally posted by Starbuck View Post
                            Haha! Awesome! I have a black shirt with the I WANT TO BELIEVE poster printed on it that I got from a con earlier this year. I wore it when I went on friday! People kept looking at me funny. Lol. It was fun. I managed to embarrass my cuz by wearing it too. I was all "who cares?"
                            oh man, i was totally fretting over what to wear, i don't have any X-Files merch! i ended up wearing my Serentiy t-shirt, i figure if someone cared to look they'd notice the connection.
                            "victimsofninjasayidsaywhat?"
                            "what?"
                            *throat punch*
                            My blog: kathysnumber1blog.blogspot.com
                            LVI now open to all fandoms!!! http://lostvideo.net/

Comment

I think I'll wear a suit, a raincoat, and carry a pack of sunflower seeds with me when I go to see The X-Files: I Want to Believe.

THE TARDIS DATA CORE - Encyclopaedia and reference site covering DOCTOR WHO, K-9 AND COMPANY, TORCHWOOD, THE SARAH JANE ADVENTURES,
                              K-9, CLASS and much more...

Comment

I think I'll wear a suit, a raincoat, and carry a pack of sunflower seeds with me when I go to see The X-Files: I Want to Believe.
                                No No No.

Black suit.

Black tie.

Black shades.

Black Attitude

Scratch the last one. Wrong movie, but still. Going as an MiB would be cool.

"Five Rounds Rapid"

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X