"Andromeda" Appreciation and Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Here you go.

This is 200 px high, because that worked best with the wallie, so if you want to use it here, you'll have to delete the text in your sig space.
    sigpic

Comment

That is an awesome sig you made with all the crew
      no means no, and so does pepper spray
      Sig by The Carpenter
      sigpic

Comment

Thanks, glad you like it.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by maneth View Post
          Here you go.

[IM]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v106/manephelien/avatars/Andromeda_crew_aretood2_man.png[/IMG]

This is 200 px high, because that worked best with the wallie, so if you want to use it here, you'll have to delete the text in your sig space.
          Okay, I'll Link it to your post for credit then. Many thanks!
          By Nolamom
          sigpic

Comment

You're very welcome. Happy to oblige.

Odd, the sig seems to have shrunk too, perhaps because it's 200 px high...

Watched And the Devil Take the Hindmost yesterday. Good ep, except it was shot at the exact same location as the one where Tyr lost his memory. They even repeated a shot of sky between two high wooded hills and a contrail from the other episode. My husband said he kept expecting them to run into SG-1 at any moment, and I can't say I blame him.
            sigpic

Comment

Star-Crossed was the ep today... Michael Shanks! *phew*
              sigpic

Comment

Star-Crossed was the ep today... Michael Shanks! *phew*
                I thought Shanks did a good job on his appearances in Andromeda.
                no means no, and so does pepper spray
                Sig by The Carpenter
                sigpic

Comment

You should watch Shanks and Doig together at a convention. I've seen some youtube videos, they're pretty funny.
                  By Nolamom
                  sigpic

Comment

I've heard about them being hilarious at cons.
                    sigpic

Comment

Phew, the 1st season finale and the 2nd season start... phew! Poor Harper...
                      sigpic

Comment

Just dropping off some Andromeda art.

sigpic

Comment

Still enjoying Andromeda a lot, I'm nearly half-way through the second season. Into the Labyrinth is my favorite episode of this season so far, and certainly my favorite Harper-heavy episode.

It's weird, come to think of it. Take two geeky geniuses who haven't had much luck with the ladies, and who keep whining about that as well as nearly everything else when things go wrong around them, which happens a lot. Yet Harper makes me want to give him a hug, whereas I always want to strangle McKay whenever he shows up on Atlantis.
                          sigpic

Comment

Still enjoying Andromeda a lot, I'm nearly half-way through the second season. Into the Labyrinth is my favorite episode of this season so far, and certainly my favorite Harper-heavy episode.

It's weird, come to think of it. Take two geeky geniuses who haven't had much luck with the ladies, and who keep whining about that as well as nearly everything else when things go wrong around them, which happens a lot. Yet Harper makes me want to give him a hug, whereas I always want to strangle McKay whenever he shows up on Atlantis.
                            Indeed, those two are very different. Harper has more of a carefree attitude while Mckay seems to have something up his you know what. However, McKay does change a little as time goes on.
                            By Nolamom
                            sigpic

Comment

He becomes less whiny and fitter, so he doesn't spend half the time on missions complaining, I grant you.

Must change my mind about a favorite episode, Bunker Hill was great.
                              sigpic

Comment

Ouroboros was pretty good too. And now Harper no longer has to deal with Magog larvae in his stomach, and Trance looks different.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X