Harry Potter Discussion and Appreciation Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Replicator Todd View Post
    On brother. They were two of my favorites too but no way would I disown anything Harry Potter.
    I can't help it, after my re-discovery I fell in love with them. And I really didn't disown the book, more like I refuse to read it.
    Tumblr: fashion4ducks.tumblr.com
    Where my mind comes out to play *DUN DUN DUN!!!!!!!!!!!!*

Comment

Originally posted by AlbinoMonkeyC View Post
      I can't help it, after my re-discovery I fell in love with them. And I really didn't disown the book, more like I refuse to read it.

Comment

Originally posted by Replicator Todd View Post
        Don't be sad, be happy. In my world, all characters are still alive (minus Moody, but he's now a very animated ghost)!!

Comment

Originally posted by AlbinoMonkeyC View Post
          Don't be sad, be happy. In my world, all characters are still alive (minus Moody, but he's now a very animated ghost)!!
          I like the characters too, but somehow their deaths enhance the story being told, if Harry's parents didn't die he would not be the person he is today. Tonks and Lupin the risks and decided to take it anyway
          sigpic
          May the odds be ever in your Favor ! oh and please say hello to me on Skype and Facebook

Comment

Well I got the tickets today...

My first ever premier ....well actually I might have gone to one of the Pokemon movies when I was younger...and perhaps LOTR...no not LOTR, But I am going to the show on friday, so psyched.

Comment

Originally posted by JackandSamAddict View Post
              She killed loads of characters...even poor little ol' Hedwig. Dobby...so have to bring tissues to the movie.
              My favourite character is Snape, since I read the first book, so maybe I shoudn't watch the second part
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Cairistiona View Post
                My favourite character is Snape, since I read the first book, so maybe I shoudn't watch the second part
                I like Snape too, but you already know what is going to happen
                sigpic
                May the odds be ever in your Favor ! oh and please say hello to me on Skype and Facebook

Comment

Hi all
                  Some info for you.
                  Here in the UK. ITV1 is showing a behind the scenes special on sunday.
                  So check your local listings.

ttyl
                  Starfist
                  "What do you mean by 'Oopps'?"
                  Team Starfist protects all. But having a fully loaded P-90 helps...
                  Reality is an illusion... Created by those who cannot handle Stargate...!
                  Jankowski's Rules: Rule 1: Check your Six!
                  I'm not perfect. But parts of me are excellent I also cook...!
                  To thy own self... Be true
                  May the odds.... Be ever in your favour..!

Comment

Meh...too many negative Nancys.
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by JackandSamAddict View Post
                      She killed loads of characters...even poor little ol' Hedwig. Dobby...so have to bring tissues to the movie.
                      Well with great change comes great responsibility, they all knew the risk and decided to take it anyway for the greater good
                      Last edited by MIZA; 16 November 2010, 02:11 PM.
                      sigpic

Comment

Anyone go to the New York opening of Death Hallows? Uggg...I can't wait until Thursday!
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by LtColCarter View Post
                          Anyone go to the New York opening of Death Hallows? Uggg...I can't wait until Thursday!
                          Would you if you could, but

I am a fan , but Harry potter is not star wars!
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by MIZA View Post
                            Would you if you could, but

I am a fan , but Harry potter is not star wars!
                            You're right...Harry Potter is not Star Wars...its better! And if I lived close enough...I would go. Given my job, I just can't take time off. So, it'd take some planning.
                            sigpic

Comment

I had a dream that I was watching DH online last night. Odd.

Comment

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/cast...ay-glenn-beck/

Just had to share.

Comment

Working...
                                X