• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Vanquishers (3906 / 1306)

Visit the Episode Guide
    DOCTOR WHO - SEASON 39 (13)
    EPISODE NUMBER - 3906 / 1306

With the Ravagers threatening to watch the universe be destroyed over and over again, the Doctor must assemble her friends – and three iterations of herself spread through time and space – to try and stop the final Flux event, the Grand Serpent, and a Sontaran gambit to seize power.

VISIT THE EPISODE GUIDE >>
    Last edited by Darren; 08 January 2022, 02:46 PM.

Bit of a rushed finale but overall was entertaining with a nice teaser for New Year and the remaining specials!

Comment

Figured I'd just come here for this season's comments...

Overall - I have to say this has been the most enjoyable Chibnall output I've seen in WHO history.

Not the most enjoyable WHO output in WHO history - but the best of Chibnall.

The big question is - why couldn't he have done this for the past 2 seasons... but - ultimately, what we got was a reasonable, abbreviated season of WHO.
      back on YouTube - https://www.youtube.com/@The-Cosmic-Hobo
      "How Doomsday Should Have Ended!" • "Bigger on the Inside?" • "The Doctor Falls - With Hartnell!"
      "The War Games - In 10 Minutes" • "Announcement of Jon Pertwee's death" •
      and lots more!

Comment

so 90% of the universe is gone.... time is angry with the doctor (what else is new there?) and i feel like there shouldve been 1 more episode to deal with the fall out of the last episode or at least try and restore what was lost

also after an entire season of searching for answers about her timeless child incarnations.... she chooses to not open the watch and get them all till she really asks for it back?

Comment

Working...
        X