Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Doctor Who episode did you watch today?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yesterday (Saturday) I watched Dreamland and...of course...Vincent and the Doctor.
    Last edited by Alan; 06 June 2010, 10:22 AM.

THE TARDIS DATA CORE - Encyclopaedia and reference site covering DOCTOR WHO, K-9 AND COMPANY, TORCHWOOD,THE SARAH JANE ADVENTURES,
    K-9, CLASS and much more...

Comment

Originally posted by Alan View Post
      Yesterday (Saturday) I watched Dreamland and...of course...Vincent and the Doctor.
      You managed to sit through "Dreamland"?

I applaud you sir!

Watched the whole "Full Circle" (First Adric serial) today. I really don't see why people didn't like Adric. Sure, the only other serial I have watched Adric in would be "Earthshock" but in both he seems rather compotent.

The Adric hate of various fans won't stop me from enjoying myself when I meet Matthew Waterhouse in July though.
      Teselecta: "Silence will fall when the question is asked."

Doctor: "And what is the question?"

Teselecta: "How much wood could a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood?"

Doctor: " *Brainfart* ".

Comment

Originally posted by Billz View Post
        You managed to sit through "Dreamland"?

I applaud you sir!

Watched the whole "Full Circle" (First Adric serial) today. I really don't see why people didn't like Adric. Sure, the only other serial I have watched Adric in would be "Earthshock" but in both he seems rather compotent.

The Adric hate of various fans won't stop me from enjoying myself when I meet Matthew Waterhouse in July though.
        It is Doctor Who. Of course its easy to sit through.

THE TARDIS DATA CORE - Encyclopaedia and reference site covering DOCTOR WHO, K-9 AND COMPANY, TORCHWOOD,THE SARAH JANE ADVENTURES,

Comment

Re-watched Amy's Choice. She and Rory look rather sweet as a couple--though that damned ponytail was far better when it was removed.
          sigpic

Comment

Yesterday:

8.05 "The Daemons"
            "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

Yesterday I watched The Unicorn and the Wasp.

Comment

Just watched 31.10 "Vincent and the Doctor".

....meh.
                "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

9.01 "Day of the Daleks"

The Daleks are back!! And those 'ape' costumes....did someone go rob the set of Planet of the Apes or what?

Comment

Originally posted by DigiFluid View Post
                    9.01 "Day of the Daleks"

The Daleks are back!! And those 'ape' costumes....did someone go rob the set of Planet of the Apes or what?
                    Great story! I really enjoy Day of the Daleks. I don't know why but there's something very eerie and creepy to me about that scene of the Ogrons entering a tunnel after killing man and the sound of a train going by. It's sort of like "this is reality and people are going about their normal business...but meanwhile in the undergrowth a man from the 21st century is being killed by alien beings". I look forward to when this comes out on DVD.

Comment

Originally posted by DigiFluid View Post
                      9.01 "Day of the Daleks"

Great story! I really enjoy Day of the Daleks. I don't know why but there's something very eerie and creepy to me about that scene of the Ogrons entering a tunnel after killing man and the sound of a train going by. It's sort of saying "this is reality and people are going about their normal business...but meanwhile in the undergrowth a man who has time travelled from the late-21st century to the 1972 is being killed by alien beings". I look forward to when this comes out on DVD.

Comment

Yeah....overall, I'm finding I'm not terribly fond of the UNIT Years, but Day of the Daleks has been one of its more enjoyable stories thus far

Comment

A wee bit late as usual...

31x10 - "Vincent and the Doctor"
                          "Captain, you almost make me believe in luck."

Comment

Today I watched The King's Demons, Planet of Fire, and The Lodger.

Comment

The Twin Dilema, Episodes 1 and 2
                              The Lodger
                              Teselecta: "Silence will fall when the question is asked."

Doctor: "And what is the question?"

Teselecta: "How much wood could a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood?"

Doctor: " *Brainfart* ".

Comment

31.11 "The Lodger"

Much much better than last week's!

Comment

Working...
                                X