This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I can't believe theres no Doctor Who for 2 years

I know there will be the christmas special and other specials but im devastated that there will be no Doctor Who series until 2010, then with the cancellation of SGA i will have nothing other than SGU to watch until 2010.
    Last edited by IcarusAbides; 30 August 2008, 03:43 PM. Reason: i didnt make a mistake. honest
    sigpic

Originally posted by IcarusAbides View Post
    I know there will be the christmas special and other specials but im devastated that there will be no Doctor Who series until 2010, then with the cancellation of SGA i will have nothing other than SGU to watch until 2010.

It's only next year.

And in any case, we have an Xmas special THIS year, and four specials next year, which will probably be feature length, so... it's not ALL that bad.

Plus there are 12 Sarah Jane episodes, and you still have Torchwood S3.

"Five Rounds Rapid"

sigpic

Comment

errr. FOB........next year is 2009.......there we get the specials and then the year following is 2010 where we get a full season again........so Icarus was right it's two years.
      Please do me a huge favour and help me be with the love of my life.

Comment

Originally posted by P-90_177 View Post
        errr. FOB........next year is 2009.......there we get the specials and then the year following is 2010 where we get a full season again........so Icarus was right it's two years.
        Too much time travel...

*ahem*

But it's still only one year without a full series, as we've had the full series this year.

"Five Rounds Rapid"

sigpic

Comment

The specials never seem the same to me, i love having a full series to watch, torchwood will be interesting as always but iv never like the sarah jane stuff
          sigpic

Comment

Torchwood will only be 5 episodes this season.

Comment

Damn, i'd forgotten about torchwood being five episodes this year
              sigpic

Comment

WHHHHHYYYYYYY?! *recovers from once more hearing the shocking Torchwood news*
                Ahem.
                Look on the bright side, for any of you who have collected the DVDs, and or taped the episodes, you can watch them again and again and again and again, and again.

Comment

Originally posted by IcarusAbides View Post
                  It could have been worse, they could have cancelled it or David Tennant could have left for good, be thankful you are getting the specials in 2009, they could have decided not to bother at all then you really would have something to whinge about

Comment

Working...
                  X