No announcement yet.

You Know You're a Whovian When...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

for those interested -looks pointedly at silly- a pic of my sparkly rainbow braces
    Spoiler:
    I'm a Slasher. I slash. It's what I do.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Lilith View Post
      for those interested -looks pointedly at silly- a pic of my sparkly rainbow braces
      Spoiler:
      What kind of battery life do you get off them things?
      sigpic
      Long before you and I were born, others beat these benches with their empty cups,
      To the night and its stars, to the here and now with who we are.

Another sunrise with my sad captains, with who I choose to lose my mind,
      And if it's all we only pass this way but once, what a perfect waste of time.

Comment

no batteries needed... they run off my natural enthuiasm and charisma
        sigpic

Comment

see sig below
          no means no, and so does pepper spray
          Sig by The Carpenter
          sigpic

Comment

I want a pair now! CURSE YOU!

Though if I had a pair, I'm not sure those would go over all that well with my scarily religious/more-than-a-teensy-bit-homophobic grandparents/extended family on my dad's side.
            Jess | he/his/him | future ruler of the universe
            "Roger that. Remind me to underachieve twice as hard from now on."
            sigpic
            dA | tumblr | twitter

Comment

you wear the thick black frame glasses you don't really need to see with

It's Complicated Butterflies and Hurricanes

Comment

you've got your boyfriend watching Doctor Who with you and you've got him in to Torchwood so he wants to watch it just as much as you do even though its not REALLY his thing
                Spoiler:
                Before you met me I was a fairy princess
                I caught frogs and called them prince
                And made myself a queen
                Before you knew me I traveled 'round the world
                I slept in castles and fell in love
                Because I was taught to dream

I found mayonnaise bottles and poked holes on top
                To capture tinkerbell
                They were just fireflies to the untrained eye
                But I could always tell

I believe in fairytales and dreamers dreams like bed sheet sails
                And I believe in Peter Pan and miracles
                And anything I can to get by
                And fireflies...

"What's the point of being grown-up if you can't act childish sometimes?" -- Doctor Who

Comment

Originally posted by Elizabeth Bartlett View Post
                  you wear the thick black frame glasses you don't really need to see with
                  i actually have thick, black rimmed glasses... m'blind as a bat without them tho
                  sigpic

Comment

Not a whovian as such but I caught a glimpse of this......

Spoiler:

OMG giant steampunk cybermen what next?
                    Go home aliens, go home!!!!

Comment

i actually have thick, black rimmed glasses... m'blind as a bat without them tho
                      I'm trying to convince my mom to let me get some the next time I go to the eye doctor

It's Complicated Butterflies and Hurricanes

Comment

Originally posted by Coco Pops View Post
                        Not a whovian as such but I caught a glimpse of this......

Spoiler:

OMG giant steampunk cybermen what next?
                        Reminded me of Xotang the giant robot from "The Wrong Door".
                        sigpic
                        Long before you and I were born, others beat these benches with their empty cups,

Comment

Originally posted by BruTak View Post
                          Reminded me of Xotang the giant robot from "The Wrong Door".

What is "The Wrong Door?"
                          Go home aliens, go home!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Coco Pops View Post
                            What is "The Wrong Door?"
                            "The Wrong Door" was a rather surreal sketch based comedy show on BBC3 a few months ago, a mix of live action and CG animation.

The comedy was a bit hit 'n' miss IMO. When it was good it was really funny, but when it wasn't so good it was pretty meh.

Anyway, the Xotang sketch started with a guy in a red tracksuit jogging through a park. He stops at the top of a hill to catch his breath, when - WHAM! - the foot of a giant robot slams down beside him.

The robot then goes on the rampage through London, knocking over buildings such as Canary Wharf Tower, and all the while the robot's ranting and raving and shouting "Where's my f*****g keys!".
                            sigpic

Comment

When your mother starts crocheting you Daleks out of yarn for Christmas. (She didn't finish it on time, but she started it!)
                              Jess | he/his/him | future ruler of the universe
                              "Roger that. Remind me to underachieve twice as hard from now on."
                              sigpic
                              dA | tumblr | twitter

Comment

When you think the crocheted Adipose babies that a couple of lady friends made for you look far superior to the official ones being sold.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X