This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pharaoh Atem View Post
    benedict would make a cool doctor!! he has the look of the early doctor's. and as for matt smith being a 'astonishing success' as alan said. 'hear hear' matt shut up the haters pretty quick. and i love moffat's comment 'and - who knows - maybe he'll never regenerate again." great to hear after the sun tried to scare everyone. (yes i know the sun is unrealble) but still that story worried me. i'm all for matt smith sticking around for MANY MANY years
    Indeed. I'm optimistic that Matt will still be the Doctor when Doctor Who's 50th anniversary rolls around in 3-years time.

As for Benedict...I think he'd make a great Doctor...but I think he'd make an even greater Master! Hopefully if the Master does return the Doctor will still be fighting the incarnation of him as played by John Simm. If the Master regenerates again, then Benedict would be my choice for his new incarnation.

THE TARDIS DATA CORE - Encyclopaedia and reference site covering DOCTOR WHO, K-9 AND COMPANY, TORCHWOOD, THE SARAH JANE ADVENTURES,
    K-9, CLASS and much more...

Comment

i'm all for matt smith sticking around for MANY MANY years
      Agreed, heck I wasn't even slightly tired of David Tennant when he left, still would love to see him many more times as well as Chris Eccleston. Sure the Doctor has to regenerate eventually, but no need to do it every few years! Matt Smith for at least 5 more years! Is that too much to ask?

Comment

Hey if Big Bang resets things wouldn't it be cool to see some old stories redone as sequels like Fang Rock and such?
        Go home aliens, go home!!!!

Comment

Why redo old stories when they can clearly come up with fresh ones?
          I write articles/features/reviews for I'm With Geek.com now. Check out our stuff if you get a minute!

sigpic
          Click on sig to check out my fanfic gallery too!

Comment

Originally posted by Coco Pops View Post
            Hey if Big Bang resets things wouldn't it be cool to see some old stories redone as sequels like Fang Rock and such?
            When everything was reset it means everything was put back in its proper place. The past 47-years as they happened have happened again exactly.

THE TARDIS DATA CORE - Encyclopaedia and reference site covering DOCTOR WHO, K-9 AND COMPANY, TORCHWOOD, THE SARAH JANE ADVENTURES,

Comment

Originally posted by Admiral Mappalazarou View Post
              plus the doctor would know the soution anyway
              https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

plus the doctor would know the soution anyway
                That is very true.
                I write articles/features/reviews for I'm With Geek.com now. Check out our stuff if you get a minute!

sigpic
                Click on sig to check out my fanfic gallery too!

Comment

Originally posted by Admiral Mappalazarou View Post

I don't mean a total do over, but a sequel.......Maybe the aliens come back.

Comment

I don't mean a total do over, but a sequel.......Maybe the aliens come back.
                    that happens anyway. daleks , cyberman, Sontarans ,weeping angels, the master..... other who were in 'pandorica opens
                    that i don't know their names

Comment

quite funny

Comment

http://www.bbc.co.uk/doctorwho/dw/ep...ideos/p008kglj

Pity it doesn't work outside of the UK

Comment

quite funny
                          Yes, it's funny, but not really news related at all.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/doctorwho/dw/ep...ideos/p008kglj

Pity it doesn't work outside of the UK
                          That's been on the website for ages.
                          Teselecta: "Silence will fall when the question is asked."

Doctor: "And what is the question?"

Teselecta: "How much wood could a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood?"

Doctor: " *Brainfart* ".

Comment

Originally posted by Billz View Post
                            Yes, it's funny, but not really news related at all.

but if i made a thread about it people would be whining about that so i lose no matter what

Comment

but if i made a thread about it people would be whining about that so i lose no matter what
                              Not if you made it into a general fanvideo thread with that as the opening post.
                              Teselecta: "Silence will fall when the question is asked."

Doctor: "And what is the question?"

Teselecta: "How much wood could a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood?"

Doctor: " *Brainfart* ".

Comment

Tovey has 'no idea' about 'Torchwood'
                                Thursday, July 29 2010, 10:08am EDT
                                By Morgan Jeffery

Russell Tovey has admitted that he has "no idea" if he will be joining the cast of Torchwood.

Speaking at the Being Human panel at Comic-Con, the actor responded to speculation that he would continue his Doctor Who role of Midshipman Frame in the spinoff.

"[I have] no idea. Genuinely no idea." he told fans. "There's been lots of rumors. I did that scene [in The End of Time] and I never really thought anything of it."

Tovey's brief appearance in David Tennant's final Who story saw him encounter Torchwood lead Jack Harkness (John Barrowman) in an alien bar.

"To be honest, I've never really watched Torchwood," he revealed. "But since [that scene] I've been bombarded with messages asking 'Are you gonna be Jack's lover?'. I genuinely don't know."

Tovey also explained that he was "proud" that the SyFy network were remaking Being Human for the US.

Link to original article here: http://www.digitalspy.com/cult/s8/to...torchwood.html

Comment

Working...
                                X