This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BruTak View Post
    So, hands up who's going to Doctor Who Live?

*Puts up hand*
    I would, but i'm going to Comic Con in London this July at Earl's Court, and then back to Earl's Court in October for the EuroGamer event. I wouldn't be able to afford to go again to the Wembly Arena for the Doctor Who stage show.

If you are going though, sneak in a HD camcorder please.
    Last edited by Billz; 29 May 2010, 01:19 AM.
    Teselecta: "Silence will fall when the question is asked."

Doctor: "And what is the question?"

Teselecta: "How much wood could a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood?"

Doctor: " *Brainfart* ".

Comment

Originally posted by Alan View Post

I dunno. Judging by the amount of Dalek ships lying crashed around the Citadel on Gallifrey in The End of Time, Part Two, the war most have also been fought on a level comprehend-able to us. But even if it wasn't, maybe Leela was Chameleon Arched and made part-Time Lord so she was able to comprehend and fight in the war.

You raise a good point here. Now if we can do that for Leela and make her part timelord why didn't the Doctor use the Arch on Donna to fix her?
      Go home aliens, go home!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Billz View Post
        I would, but i'm going to Comic Con in London this September at Earl's Court, and then back to Earl's Court in October for the EuroGamer event. I wouldn't be able to afford to go again to the Wembly Arena for the Doctor Who stage show.
        Pity.
        If you are going though, sneak in a HD camcorder please.
        Yeah, right!
        sigpic
        Long before you and I were born, others beat these benches with their empty cups,
        To the night and its stars, to the here and now with who we are.

Another sunrise with my sad captains, with who I choose to lose my mind,
        And if it's all we only pass this way but once, what a perfect waste of time.

Comment

So, hands up who's going to Doctor Who Live?

*Puts up hand*
          Hell yes.

"Five Rounds Rapid"

sigpic

Comment

Well. I'll be going to the SECC in Glasgow.

Saturday the 16th of October at 1500hrs.
            sigpic
            Long before you and I were born, others beat these benches with their empty cups,

Comment

Well. I'll be going to the SECC in Glasgow.

Saturday the 16th of October at 1500hrs.
              i except your boots to be shined
              https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

Originally posted by Pharaoh Atem View Post
                i except your boots to be shined
                Well, weather permitting (not raining, not too cold) and if I can be bothered, I was gonna wear my UNIT gear - minus the replica weapons of course.
                sigpic

Comment

Hello all. I thought you might like to know that the BBC's official Doctor Who website has the first of the Adventure Games available for download for the PC only.

Unfortunately for MAC users it isn't available for download for them until June 15.

PC users can find the download link for City of the Daleks here: http://www.bbc.co.uk/doctorwho/dw/theadventuregames

Last edited by Alan; 03 June 2010, 03:28 AM.

THE TARDIS DATA CORE - Encyclopaedia and reference site covering DOCTOR WHO, K-9 AND COMPANY, TORCHWOOD, THE SARAH JANE ADVENTURES,
                  K-9, CLASS and much more...

Comment

Thought this wasn't live until Saturday?
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Alan View Post
                      Hello all. I thought you might like to know that the BBC's official Doctor Who website has the first of the Adventure Games available for download for the PC only.

Unfortunately for MAC users it isn't available for download for MAC users on June 15.

PC users can find the download link for City of the Daleks here: http://www.bbc.co.uk/doctorwho/dw/theadventuregames

OK just tried to download. It's blocked here in Australia but we will get our version in July and have to pay for it.
                      Go home aliens, go home!!!!

Comment

Bummer.
                        sigpic

Comment

Lady Gaga may appear in Doctor Who, storyline already planned

When Lady Gaga sang, "I'll get him hot, show him what I've got," could she have been talking about a certain Time Lord? According to Doctor Who scriptwriter Gareth Roberts, as quoted in OK magazine, we may get a chance to find out, as a role is being considered for the envelope-pushing singer.

"She is no stranger to dressing up and would be more than a match for the Doctor," Roberts said. "It would be a great coup to get her."

Gareth also revealed that he has already come up with a possible storyline for Lady Gaga's guest-starring appearance.

http://scifiwire.com/2010/06/lady-ga...ppear-in-d.php

Comment

Originally posted by Madwelshboy View Post
                            Lady Gaga may appear in Doctor Who, storyline already planned

When Lady Gaga sang, "I'll get him hot, show him what I've got," could she have been talking about a certain Time Lord? According to Doctor Who scriptwriter Gareth Roberts, as quoted in OK magazine, we may get a chance to find out, as a role is being considered for the envelope-pushing singer.

"She is no stranger to dressing up and would be more than a match for the Doctor," Roberts said. "It would be a great coup to get her."

Gareth also revealed that he has already come up with a possible storyline for Lady Gaga's guest-starring appearance.

http://scifiwire.com/2010/06/lady-ga...ppear-in-d.php
                            NO! NO, NO, NO, NO, NO NO!

Ten thousand times no!
                            sigpic

Comment

Torchwood to return for fourth series in US co-production deal
                              Published Monday 7 June 2010 at 18:53 by Alistair Smith

Doctor Who spin-off Torchwood is to return for a fourth series, thanks to a co-production deal between BBC Cymru Wales, BBC Worldwide and US network Starz Entertainment.

The ten episode series will be written by a team led by Torchwood creator Russell T Davies and produced by BBC Worldwide Productions. Davies and BBC Worldwide Productions’ senior vice president for scripted programmes Julie Gardner return as executive producers with BBC Worldwide Productions executive vice president Jane Tranter.

The series has been commissioned by BBC One controller Jay Hunt, BBC Drama controller Ben Stephenson, and Starz president and chief executive Chris Albrecht.

While previous series were based on location in Cardiff, the new series will include locations in the US and around the world. John Barrowman and Eve Myles will return in their roles as Captain Jack and Gwen respectively, along with new characters.

Stephenson said: “We have a long history of working with many US networks but it is incredibly exciting to be working with Starz for the first time, as well as to be reunited with the best of British in Russell, Jane and Julie. Torchwood will burst back onto the screen with a shocking and moving story with global stakes and locations that will make it feel bigger and bolder than ever”

Original link here: http://www.thestage.co.uk/news/newss...h-series-in-us

THE TARDIS DATA CORE - Encyclopaedia and reference site covering DOCTOR WHO, K-9 AND COMPANY, TORCHWOOD, THE SARAH JANE ADVENTURES,
                              K-9, CLASS and much more...

Comment

Originally posted by alan View Post
                                torchwood to return for fourth series in us co-production deal
                                published monday 7 june 2010 at 18:53 by alistair smith

doctor who spin-off torchwood is to return for a fourth series, thanks to a co-production deal between bbc cymru wales, bbc worldwide and us network starz entertainment.

The ten episode series will be written by a team led by torchwood creator russell t davies and produced by bbc worldwide productions. Davies and bbc worldwide productions’ senior vice president for scripted programmes julie gardner return as executive producers with bbc worldwide productions executive vice president jane tranter.

The series has been commissioned by bbc one controller jay hunt, bbc drama controller ben stephenson, and starz president and chief executive chris albrecht.

While previous series were based on location in cardiff, the new series will include locations in the us and around the world. john barrowman and eve myles will return in their roles as captain jack and gwen respectively, along with new characters.

Stephenson said: “we have a long history of working with many us networks but it is incredibly exciting to be working with starz for the first time, as well as to be reunited with the best of british in russell, jane and julie. torchwood will burst back onto the screen with a shocking and moving story with global stakes and locations that will make it feel bigger and bolder than ever”

original link here: http://www.thestage.co.uk/news/newss...h-series-in-us
                                woah!

Comment

Working...
                                X