Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The trailer for "Day of the Doctor" may be waiting till next weekend, a month till the episode...

Comment

WOW!!! That celebratory 50th anniversary trailer was utterly amazing!!! Clever, clever stuff!!! Need to see it again!!!

THE TARDIS DATA CORE - Encyclopaedia and reference site covering DOCTOR WHO, K-9 AND COMPANY, TORCHWOOD, THE SARAH JANE ADVENTURES,
      K-9, CLASS and much more...

Comment

http://www.doctorwhotv.co.uk/the-day...lers-54189.htm
        Hmm, some intriguing set pictures have arisen, slightly spoilery, but confirm some plot aspects...

Comment

Originally posted by dipsofjazz
          You can see the trailer frame by frame here. It's great for seeing all the things you miss when viewing the video.
          Nice. And did anyone notice that you can hear the voices of the Doctor's 5th and 8th incarnations echoing alongside the 11th's?

THE TARDIS DATA CORE - Encyclopaedia and reference site covering DOCTOR WHO, K-9 AND COMPANY, TORCHWOOD, THE SARAH JANE ADVENTURES,

Comment

is it 23/11/2013 yet?
            Last Movie Watched
            X-men - First Class

Last Video Game Played
            Life is Strange

Comment

That trailer was absolutely brilliant. I can't stop watching it!

Originally posted by Alan View Post
              Nice. And did anyone notice that you can hear the voices of the Doctor's 5th and 8th incarnations echoing alongside the 11th's?
              Not until you pointed it out. I was too fixated on the visuals to listen.

Nor did I see these until Blogtor Who mentioned them.

The Cloven Hoof Pub sign

Sontaren ship

Comment

Originally posted by mr_kennedy View Post
                is it 23/11/2013 yet?
                I had to laugh at one of the comments on You Tube. Somebody said "it's on the 23rd not the 11th." Forgetting they were watching the British trailer.
                Last edited by Blencathra; 20 October 2013, 02:10 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Blencathra View Post
                  I had to laugh at one of the comments on You Tube. Somebody said "it's on the 23rd not the 11th." Forgetting they were watching the British trailer.
                  AH good old youtube
                  Last Movie Watched
                  X-men - First Class

Last Video Game Played
                  Life is Strange

Comment

It was a very cool trailer...!
                    Roll on the 23rd November...!
                    "What do you mean by 'Oopps'?"
                    Team Starfist protects all. But having a fully loaded P-90 helps...
                    Reality is an illusion... Created by those who cannot handle Stargate...!
                    Jankowski's Rules: Rule 1: Check your Six!
                    I'm not perfect. But parts of me are excellent I also cook...!
                    To thy own self... Be true
                    May the odds.... Be ever in your favour..!

Comment

Not until you pointed it out. I was too fixated on the visuals to listen.
                      I was just as captivated on the visuals as everyone else was...but the words needed to be really listened to at some point in my 5 Billionth viewing of the trailer.

Comment

I was just as captivated on the visuals as everyone else was...but the words needed to be really listened to at some point in my 5 Billionth viewing of the trailer.
                        I think it needs to be watched again and again and again... I am seeing things I hadn't noticed on the tenth time watching it, and I'm still a bit puzzled about others. For example, I hadn't seen Amy Pond standing behind the ninth Doctor.

As for being puzzled, can anyone enlighten me as to who that is standing facing the tenth Doctor with the odd hand?

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?f...type=3&theater

Comment

I think it needs to be watched again and again and again... I am seeing things I hadn't noticed on the tenth time watching it, and I'm still a bit puzzled about others. For example, I hadn't seen Amy Pond standing behind the ninth Doctor.
                          Still lots to be discovered I agree!

As for being puzzled, can anyone enlighten me as to who that is standing facing the tenth Doctor with the odd hand?

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?f...type=3&theater
                          It could possibly be John Hurt's "Doctor".

Comment

It could possibly be John Hurt's "Doctor".
                            Ahhh, so we think it's somebody yet to appear? I was cudgelling my brains, wondering if it was somebody from the first or second Doctor era, like Bret Vyon. But I couldn't remember him having an odd hand.

Comment

Ahhh, so we think it's somebody yet to appear? I was cudgelling my brains, wondering if it was somebody from the first or second Doctor era, like Bret Vyon. But I couldn't remember him having an odd hand.
                              Is it an odd hand though? Could it not just be the positioning that makes it look like an odd hand and that he's possibly holding something?

Comment

I'm a little concerned about the Chapter Two of the Doctor's life... unless Capaldi or his successor have incredibly long tenures as the Doctor, how is he gonna do it with only two regenerations left?
                                "I have never understood why it should be necessary to become irrational in order to prove that you care... or why it should be necessary to prove it at all."

Comment

Working...
                                X